Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Urla Yassıcaada and Foça sea voyage for those who want to enjoy the sea voyage will continue during the holidays.
Yassıcaada Facilities, which is one of the most colorful and economical centers of the day holiday in Izmir, will continue to serve in the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 24 - 22 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 27 - XNUMX - XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Yassıcaada flights XNUMX will close the season in September.
Foça steamboat, which attracts great attention, will continue its flights at 26 September and 27 September, which is the weekend of Eid al-Adha. İZDENİZ's journeys from Konak and Karşıyaka piers will not change.
For Yassıcaada flights, the ship moves from Karşıyaka Pier in 08.30 and from Üçkuyular Pier in 09.00. 17.45 return time from the island. The return price is 16.5 TL. There is no charge for the 0-6 age group.
The fees for Karsiyaka-Konak-Foca flights are exactly 10 TL, teacher 8 TL, student 6 TL.
İZDENİZ Foça time is as follows:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Foça Mordoğan and Yassıcaada Expeditions of İZDENİZ 13/06/2018 IZDENIZ's Foça Mordoğan and Yassıcaada Expeditions: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which turned its course into the outer gulf with the summer season, started the flights to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a fast, comfortable and safe travel period with new ships in maritime transportation, opens the summer season starting from the second day of Ramadan Feast (16 June Saturday). For those who love the sea cruise and those who want to have a economic holiday, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will continue to travel to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada until 10 September. IZDENIZ General Directorate also provides transportation, maritime and communication services to Urla flights, which it organized for the first time last year…
- Which type of transportation was preferred during the holidays 23/10/2013 Which type of transportation was preferred during the holidays: 9 million people who have the opportunity to visit the holiday of the Eid al-Adha 10 preferred to travel by road. The 9 holiday is the 10 day of the Eid al-Adha. 122 thousand 839 people traveled with high speed train (YHT) during the same period, while 119 bin 317 passengers traveled by conventional train, while 5 million people traveled by air. AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications officials said that the number of passengers traveling by public transport on the road, approached the million 10 million. During the same period ı
- How many passengers carried high-speed trains on 5 02/08/2014 On the 5 day, how many passengers carried the high-speed trains during the holidays: On 5 day, high-speed trains (YHTs) carried 54 thousand passengers during the holiday. 25 All tickets of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train, which opened in July and announced to be free of charge for the 1 week, are out of the first day. Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 24 thousand 156 people traveled during the holidays. On the other hand, the number of passengers carrying TCDD during the holiday reached 1,3 million. High speed trains (YHT) from Ankara, Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya and Eskişehir to Konya carried the 54 bin 98 passengers during the holidays. 25 opened in July X
- Kurban Bayram Is the Bridge Free of Bridges and Motorways? 16/08/2017 The Council of Ministers decided that the bridges and highways should be free during the feast holiday. 30 5 will be free from 07.00 August until 30 on the morning of September. By the decision of the Council of Ministers meeting, the roads and highways operated by highways were free from 5 August Wednesday until midnight on 07.00 September Tuesday at 15. In this context, the XNUMX July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge will be free. YAVUZ SULTAN SELIM BRIDGE WITH THE OSMANGAZİ BRIDGE PAID New opened Osmangazi Gulf Crossing Bridge and the third bridge of the Bosphorus Bosphorus is the transition from Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge UZ
- Balçova Cable Car Facilities Breaks Visitor Record During Bayram Holiday 11/06/2019 One of the most important attraction centers of İzmir, Balçova Cable Car Facilities broke the visitor record during the holiday. Approximately 8 thousand people benefited from the 22 day, which became the center of attention of domestic and foreign tourists. One month average was exceeded in one week. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Balçova Cable Car Facility was flooded by İzmir residents and visitors to the city. The resort 8 which is closed on the eve of the day has visited 21 thousand 938 people per day. The average number of 2 thousand 440 visitors per day reached 6 thousand 4 on Thursday, June the third day of the holiday. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZULAŞ company at the summit in minutes of 835…
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş
- Special Transfer Campaign for Skiing in Anatolia from Erciyeste 28/01/2014 AnadoluJet, Erciyeste Ski Transfer Special Campaign Campaign: AnadoluJet expanded its economic and secure airport transfer service in Kayseri under the agreement with SecureDrive, with campaign prices to cover Erciyes Ski Center. 10 February 2014 will continue until the campaign within the airport-city, city-airport and Erciyes Ski Center-airport transportation service only one way price 5 TL .. AnadoluJet's ongoing flight at the ongoing SecureDrive service, the last as of October in Kayseri, as of December began in Çorlu. SecureDrive AnadoluJet with contracted transfer service; from the front of the gate passengers to the airport, from the airport a safe ın
- Enjoying skiing at the Star Mountain 26/09/2014 You can enjoy skiing at Yıldız Mountain: In Sivas, Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, where modern facilities with a capacity of one thousand 750 beds, as well as the ski slopes will be located, is planned for this winter season and it will be fully operational in the winter. With the participation of the Minister of National Defense İsmet Yılmaz, the construction of mechanical facilities was completed at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, which was laid foundation at 15 September 2013; infrastructure, hotel, security building, health unit, such as the construction of the reinforcement continues. The center, which was built with the contributions of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and the Special Provincial Administration, is in the winter Turizm
- Enjoying skiing at the Star Mountain 19/12/2014 You can enjoy skiing at Yıldız Mountain: In Sivas, Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, where modern facilities with a capacity of one thousand 750 beds, as well as the ski slopes will be located, is planned for this winter season and it will be fully operational in the winter. With the participation of the Minister of National Defense İsmet Yılmaz, the construction of mechanical facilities was completed at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center, which was laid foundation at 15 September 2013; infrastructure, hotel, security building, health unit, such as the construction of the reinforcement continues. The center, which was built with the contributions of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and the Special Provincial Administration, is in the winter Turizm
- Teleferik in Izmir 12/08/2015 Teleferik Pleasure Break in Izmir: Due to overheating and passenger transport in excess of expectations in a short time, Teleferik's periodic maintenance in autumn was put forward. Facilities will be taken care of today for 10 days. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, announced that the periodic maintenance planned to be performed in the Teleferik Facilities, which was opened at the end of last month, was put forward due to the transportation of passengers and excessive heat in a short time. Accordingly, the cable car will be taken care of for approximately 10 days from now on, in order to ensure the initial rope regulation. In the next process, the facility will be repeated once a year and the maintenance of the facility is longer Sonraki