Dursunbey-Tavşanlı Railway Line Approaches to the End: Balıkesir's Dursunbey and the Tavşanlı districts of Kütahya have reached the final stage in the railway expansion works that have been going on for nearly two years.
Officials from the General Directorate of State Railways stated that the electrification and signaling systems of the Dursunbey-Tavsanli railway, which is located in the middle of the Izmir-Manisa-Balikesir-Kutahya-Eskisehir-Ankara line, are located in the middle of the 110 kilometer.
2016 110 kilometer part of the road planned to be put into service on January 32 kilometers, indicating that the complete renovation of the authorities, two years of ongoing studies, only some trains on weekends were allowed to pass said.
It was stated that both the passengers and the cargoes would be transported more safely and quickly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BTK Railway Line is coming to an end 25/04/2014 BTK Railway Line is nearing the end: The tests will be carried out on the railway line at the end of this year. In the second half of 2015, the line connecting three countries will be fully operational. Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway networks will combine Georgia Nearing the end of the railway line. On the railway line, where the 99 will be completed, tests will be carried out at the end of this year, and in the second half of 2015 the railway will be fully operational. After the project is completed, the first phase can be transported to the annual 1 million passengers and 6.5 million tons cargo. To establish a direct rail link between approximately 10 years ago, Georgia and Turkey from the agenda ...
- Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the End of the Railway Line 09/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Gebze-Halkalı "The current level of actual progress is 78. This is the 20 of this month." HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme. After that, electricity, signal, the final process will do. "He said. Minister Arslan, Istanbul-still-ongoing Gebze-Halkalı the railway line was found. This is an important project for Istanbulites, Arslan said, "We will complete our project by the end of this year and we will open the service. The current level of progress is now 78. In this month's 20 HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme.
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Bursa T1 Tram line is rapidly approaching the end (Special News) 29/12/2012 6455 mt length With the 13 station, the new network of modern transportation in Bursa has made great progress since the construction of the Bursa T1 Tramway. Bursa T1 Tramway line, which is an eco-friendly project that will reduce the traffic density, has been ended when most of the T1 Tram line is finished. Lastly, the production company of T1 tram line is clean, fastidious and fast running. and the construction of the T1 Tram Line, which is the symbol of modern transportation, which will equip the city center with rail systems including railway station construction. As President Recep Altepe says, XNUMX seems to be completed in a short period of time.
- Samsun Tramway Approaching End to End 05/08/2016 Samsun Tramway Approach to the End: Samsun tram line is nearing the end. The project, which will greatly ease the traffic in Samsun, is nearing the end of the ongoing construction of Gar Tekkeköy. 15 The tram line from Gar Lovelet will be active as of August. On October, the tramway route to Tekkeköy will be completed. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz said, “The new tram route has come to an end. Our work has been going on for months. In this important study for Samsun, 15 will be completed on August. The first part of the project will be completed with the stops that will be active in Gar Lovelet. In the 15 months, Lovelet Tekkeköy X
- Gebze-Halkalı Suburban Line Approaching End 13/01/2018 Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the end of the suburban line. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "will be opened by the end of the year," he said. When the rails are laid and signalization is finished, Halkalıonly in 114 minutes. On line will total 42 stall. Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Feneryolu, Osmangazi are just some of the stations that will take and leave the passengers. Another project is the high-speed train line. Ankara-Haydarpaşa between the end of the line. This project will be completed before the end of the year. A passenger departing from Ankara by high speed train will arrive at Haydarpasa station in Istanbul. Halkalıto go until. Source: www.cnnturk.com
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line is approaching the end. 23/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line is coming to an end 24/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Kazakhstan's Great Railway Project Ends Close 16/01/2014 Kazakhstan's Great Railroad Project Approaches to the End: According to the progress made in the Trans-Kazakhstan railway project, the line construction work can be completed by the end of 2014. The new 988km new railway line will connect Kazakhstan with Aktau, the port of the Caspian Sea in the west, and Dostyk, the Chinese border in the east. In December, the final rail connection between the 493km and Arkalyk-Shubarkol parts of 214km between Beyneu and Shalkar was held in ceremonies. More than 30 companies and 1000 staff are involved in railway construction. It is considered as the biggest railway project after the independence of Kazakhstan. The equipment is provided by Geismar and Plasser & THEURER.
- Close to the End of Sogucak's 1 Railway Tunnel Closed Due to Crash 05/01/2017 It is nearing the end of the railway tunnel of Sogucak 1 which is closed due to collapse: TCDD 3. Selim Koçbay, the Regional Director, examined the road construction works and works at the 1 No.1 tunnel in Balıkesir Savaştepe, which was closed due to the collapse, together with the technical team and company officials of TCDD. It is planned that the tunnel will be opened in a short time as a result of the works which continue rapidly and come to the last stage. TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, 3 million 200 thousand pounds for the collapsed tunnel was invested and when the repair is finished, the train runs between Balıkesir İzmir will be restarted, jumbo holes through the 378 meter tunnel ü