Bar owners have not yet reached a solution: they continue negotiations to solve the problem of tradesmen at the Bars Street, which will be expropriated within the scope of the tram project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality.
The problem, which has been started due to not being given a new place to do their jobs, cannot be solved despite the interviews.
KEYDER MANAGEMENT CAME
The shopkeepers who reacted to the removal of the place where they eat the bread and not specifying a new place to do business met with Güray Oruç, the Vice President of Izmit Municipality Directorate of Police and Licensing. The meeting held in Oruç's office; Yusuf Entertainment Owners Association (KEYDER) President Yusuf Ziya Tom and the members of the association Timuçin Sayıner, Space Yıldırım, Serkan Göğük and owner Hasan Tahsin Aydınlar attended.
At the meeting, tradesmen expressed their demands for the allocation of new space and the renewal of alcohol licenses in the same area. As mentioned in previous interviews, the 55, located on the side of the Galericiler Sitesi, asked for support in the area of a thousand square meters of space, which was given to them before. However, there was no progress.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners 02/09/2015 Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners: Bar owners who will be demolished due to the passing of the tram through Ankara Avenue met with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Tahir Büyükakın. Mr. Büyükakin said he would have contacts for the elimination of grievances of the bar owners. Due to the Tramway Project of the Metropolitan Municipality, it was decided to destroy the total 12 space at the Bars Street. The members of the Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association (KEYDER), which was established by the residents of the Bars Street, had prepared an appropriate project in the free space behind the Interteks Fair Area instead of the planned enterprises. By taking the project with them, the owners of the bar who visited the Mayor of Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu were a big dream.
- Metrobus mouse did not reach its goal 25/01/2013 Metrobus rats could not reach its goal Metrobuses, which make voyages between Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme, are experiencing interesting events every day. A pickpocketing attempt in the car tells the story of a security guard. "We are two friends who work in the same company. We went to Zincirlikuyu Metrobus station to go home with my friend in the morning security guard. Of course, as every morning the metrobus stops were very crowded. Every vehicle coming was full of people loading one another at the same time. We couldn't get any vehicle for a 15 minute, and since the days are Monday to the first business day of the week, the vehicles are even more neden
- Kars Muddy T-Bar Teleski Launched 21/03/2009 Kars Muddy T-Bar Teleski Entered Service: The Çamurlu T-Bar Teleski Facility, which is located between the crystal snow and the pine forests, became an alternative ski resort for skiers in the winter season of 2009 in Sarıkamış. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length - 923 m Denomination Difference - 234 m Speed - 0-3 m / s Capacity - 800 p / h Number of Hanger - 71 Motor Power - 80 kw Rope Diameter - 18 mm
- The Old and Used Tram in Konya, Germany is used as a bar. 07/03/2012 The fact that the 20 tram, which is a passenger carriage between Alaaddin and Selcuk University in Konya, is carrying the passengers on the tram line, is not on the agenda. These trams, "Siemens Ag" is manufactured by a German company called, at the end of the year xnumx'l was brought to Konya result of an agreement between Germany and Turkey. The foundation of rail system in Konya was laid at 60 and trams were used at 1980. The trams used in Cologne between 1987-1992 before Konya were criticized by the inhabitants of Konya due to the old and slow. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has announced that there is renewal of transportation between Selçuk University and Alaaddin, has been complaining about this issue intensively. Those living in Konya Konya
- We didn't think about you in metropolitan tram project 14/04/2015 We did not think about the tram project from metropolitan to the owners of the bar: Akçaray Tramvay project was expropriated and the owners of the bars sent to the notice were shocked at the Metropolitan. Üşt We didn't think about you in the project men Kocaeli Municipality of Fun Place Investors Association (KEYDER) Chairman Yusuf Ziya Tom and his followers met with Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç, who went to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's tram project 'Akçaray' for destruction . During the meeting; It was revealed that the fate of the tradesmen whose businesses were to be demolished in Akçaray's project configuration was not considered. The agreement of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality among the election promises before the local elections of the 30 March AN
- The density experienced in metrobuses will be solved by radio ring 15/08/2012 The metropolitan metropolitan area of Istanbul met with great criticism due to the intensity of the metrobus. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, as the gönderil historic cak study will establish a radio ring between buses and empty metrobuses will be sent to the crowded stations to make a comfortable journey. About the new projects for public transport Topbas, the number of metrobus in the city will not increase the number of metrobus because it will create greater distress at the stations, he said. Pointing out that the number of metrobus roads can become clogged and the system will not work, Topbas emphasized that they are working on a management style of the BRT system only. Metrobüste experienced density and problems Met
- The problem between Bursa Private Public Busmen and Burulaş does not find a solution 10/01/2013 The problem between Bursa Private Public Bus Service and Burulaş does not find a solution. The problem can not be solved between Bursa Chamber of Private Public Bus Service and Burulaş ... Even aya Let the solution began to dominate mutual resilience em The parties do not sit on the table, they do each other salvo on the media! The work has gone crazy and the last level of the final plain ... The Metropolitan Municipality of Burulaş nor the private bus operators do not step back ... 20 January with their own ticket to the public, who announced they would be carrying passengers to respond to the Special Public bus drivers President Recep Altepe came from: “This is not a town… A Metropolitan“
- General Manager of Alstom Transport Arda İnanç 22/12/2013 Alstom Transport General Manager Arda İnanç: dün We should focus on the most economical solution instead of the cheapest ones in the tenders Al As Alstom, you are one of the world's leading companies in the railway sector providing services such as railway vehicles, transportation infrastructure and signaling. Could you first introduce us to the Alstom Global Transport division? Alstom Transport 60 operates in the country with 26 thousand employees. We serve in the whole product range related to railway. Alstom has become a brand for multi-faceted expertise. We operate in all areas from rail installation to electrification, signaling and vehicle procurement in none of our competitors. Alstom is one of the first vehicle suppliers of TCDD Al
- Kavacık traffic is resolved 05/06/2014 Kavacık traffic is recovering: The new road construction and arrangement works initiated by the General Directorate of Highways provide a solution to the traffic problem in Kavacık Square. Kavacık traffic is being resolved within the scope of transportation investments in the district. General Directorate of Highways, which has taken action upon the request of Beykoz Municipality, is continuing its road and landscaping works. Kavacık Square in recent years, especially in the morning and evening hours, which will give the drivers a hard time traffic congestion, new road construction and editing will end with the work. The works that decelerated due to the expropriation process gained momentum with the solution of the problem here. NEW WAYS ARE OPENING The General Directorate of Highways is a permanent solution for the traffic problem YENİ
- Again Izmir is a first 24/02/2015 Again, Izmir, another first: Turkey's first Innovation Directorate was set up by local governments in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The Directorate created within the Department of Science Affairs will be open to projects coming from İzmir residents while developing innovative projects that will touch the city dwellers and provide sustainable productivity growth. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, adding a new one to its innovative works that keep pace with the era, has introduced the concept of Büyük innovation al that we are used to hearing in the private sector. The R & D Innovation Directorate established within the Department of Science Affairs has started to work to produce innovative project ideas that closely follow the developments in the world and touch the people of İzmir. Discovering new technologies ed
- Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned at High Speed Train Line (Photo Gallery) 04/05/2013 High Speed Train Line Earthquake Damaged Home Owners Concerned High-Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will work between ISTANBUL and Ankara, will continue to be built on 29 October Republic Day, while in some sections new and high-speed rails are installed on concrete traves. It was started. However, the citizens of the settlement will pass the line, high-speed train pass 17 August 1999 earthquake damaged and repaired in the side of the railway is not known how to make an impact on the houses, they are concerned about the lack of information on this issue, he said. Since it is the bridge that connects Istanbul with Anatolia, it is very much in terms of both highway and railway İstanbul
- Entertainment owners go to Ankara 27/09/2016 Owners of entertainment places go to Ankara: Within the scope of Tramway Project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the operators, whose work places have been destroyed and closed for their businesses so far, will try to announce their voices to the authorities in Ankara this time. Bar operators will go to Ankara, where they will meet with Erol Kaya, the Vice President of the AK Party. Yap ART INTRODUCTION TO BUY 'Bar Collectors gathered under the roof of KEYDER (Kocaeli Entertainment Place Investors Association) made a press release yesterday at Eski Kafe. Serkan Güyük, one of the tradesmen who closed the work place, said on behalf of all operators, ec We want to break down our work places by making excuses. How you throw me away Beni
- Bond Owners React on the Ring Road 23/04/2013 Connectors have reacted to the Ring Road. The highway which was built to relieve the traffic problem in the city center attracted the owners of the vineyards, and the farmers who claimed that many adult pistachio trees were plundered stopped the road. The owner of the vineyard, Abdulkadir Celik, stated that he had pillaged the 600 pieces of pistachio tree and said, N When I woke up in the morning, I encountered a shocked landscape, and the vineyards, which are the passage route, were plundered. In my affiliation 200 is the annual large peanut trees yıllık
- OGS owners can pay attention! 12/06/2014 OGS owners can pay attention! The debtor can quit: Banks to cancel the OGS devices which have insufficient balance explodes dearly to the car owners. The drivers who are considered to be illegal are obliged to pay a penalty between 500 TL and 2 thousand TL. According to the report: an automatic payment order to the bank to give the OGS owners, the debts of the debts are faced. Banks cancel the OGS device of citizens who renew their credit card or whose balance is insufficient. Passengers who are not aware of this situation are considered as a transition pass and 500 TL is fined up to 2 thousand TL. By the General Directorate of Highways, the penalties should be Kar
- Car owners attention 11/12/2014 Car owners pay attention: According to the figures announced by the General Directorate of Highways to thousands of vehicle owners who have no card in the highway and bridge crossings or whose balance is inadequate or defective, 2013 has been fined more than 1 billion liras in 1. 2014 year figures are not yet clear. 1 COMPLETED DURING THE YEAR TIME However, from this month on, 2013 yearly legal period is over and the notification starts to be sent. Those who are notified of the notification of the penalty or those who question the penalty on the internet is confused! Because you won't believe it, but the 1 annual HGS fine is 1 thousand TL N
- Vehicle owners who have not been inspected during the vehicle inspection 29/09/2014 Vehicle owners who do not have the vehicle inspected during the due period: Attention: The Law on the Restructuring of Certain Laws and Decree Laws and the Restructuring of Certain Receivables by the Labor Law and the 79. Communiqué on the Implementation of the Article (On Vehicle Inspections) was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. Accordingly, those who did not undergo a vehicle inspection in accordance with the Road Traffic Law must have their vehicle inspected until 31 December 2014 (including this date). Instead of the required 5 percentage for each month of the inspection period, the monthly change rates of the D-PPI until the date of publication of the law, 11 September 2014, the date of the publication of the law gereken
- KIA Owners Now Benefit 12/06/2019 KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program members can benefit from discounts up to 3 percent for 30 vehicles aged and over. Members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program can also redeem all service expenses since 1 January 2014 to their accounts. Anadolu Group in Turkey operating in KIA, offers benefits to customers prepared within the scope of the loyalty program. KIA owners who are members of the KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program at no cost receive a discount of up to 30. Members of KIAFAN Premium Loyalty Program benefit from different discount rates according to vehicle age. The program includes KIA; 3 year-old vehicle yüzde
- Accident on the Primitive Ropeway: 2 Injured 04/09/2012 Two sisters falling from the cable car in Rize are struggling to survive in the hospital. Share According to information received, the district of Aksu district of Aksu, wanting to cross the cable car in the tea garden with his brother Hülya Dumangöz (19), the tea garden fell into the garden as a result of the reversal of the cable car. Şükran Dumangöz wounded, from the scene to the health teams of the 8 Recep Tayyip Erdogan University Training and Research Hospital, Hulya Dumangöz Rize State Hospital was removed. It was learned that the status of the siblings under treatment was severe. Source: www.camlihemsinhaber.com
- Public Procurement Authority will determine the cable car tender again 26/03/2012 The Public Procurement Agency (GCC) will determine the fate of the Municipality of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for renewing the Balçova Cable Car facilities, which have been closed for 5 years. The Doppelmayr Company, which gave the highest bid that appealed to the result of the tender won by STM Sistem Teleferik Assembling and Inc. with the bid of 10 million 225 thousand TL, objected to the JCC when it received a negative response from the Metropolitan Municipality. The JCC will make a decision regarding the objection to be discussed at the earliest April meetings. If the JCC finds the objection justified, it will either ask for the correction process or cancel the tender. If found to be unfair to the decision of the Metropolitan Municipality Tender Commission Hak
- Orenburg ropeway went into service again 24/05/2013 The Orenburg ropeway went into service In the city of Orenburg, the cable car went from Europe to Asia again. The journey from Europe to Asia can already be made in just two minutes. The city of Orenburg on the banks of the Ural River, 1500 km to Moscow, is known as a place where headscarves are produced, which is not a mate outside the country. These headscarves are renowned for their beauty and warmness. But there is also another feature of Orenburg - it is also located in Asia and Europe on two continents. As is known, the border between Asia and Europe lies between the Eastern European Plain on the territory of Russia and Kazakhstan and the Ural ve
- Primitive cable car took life again 05/06/2013 Primitive ropeways still took life ARTVİN'in Borçka district, tea-loaded primitive ropeway cabin as a result of the crash of the age of 22 Elif Yilmazturk died. The incident occurred yesterday in the village of Güzelyurt in the 15.00 ranks. A tea garden in the village loaded with tea in the primitive ropeway, while downhill, waiting for the ropeway was hit by Elif Yilmazturk. The young girl died at the scene as a result of the crash of the primitive cable car. Yılmaztürk's body was taken to Borçka State Hospital morgue for an autopsy. Investigation on the incident is ongoing.
- President Babas Kastamonu again on the agenda of the cable car project 14/06/2014 Kastamonu President of the cable car project again took to the agenda: Kastamonu Municipality planned to be between the Castle and the Clock Tower, but the Supreme Council of the High Board of the shelter sheltered in the absence of permission, the project came to the agenda of the municipality. The Teleferic Project, which was designed by Tahsin Babaş and his team while he was the Director of Science Affairs in Kastamonu Municipality, was shelved when there was no permission from the High Council of Monuments. 30 Mart Local Administrations After the election of Mayor Tahsin Father, previously prepared the work on the agenda by taking the cable car again started work. In this context, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the urban transformation and history planned in Kastamonu Bu
- Uludag Teleferik Made Again 28/07/2014 Uludag Teleferik Defected Again: Bursa's new cable car to spend the holiday holidays in Uludag, the majority of Arab tourists lived a nightmare again. When the malfunctioning 1,5 clock hanging in the air, holidaymakers have experienced great fear. With the implementation of the alternative system, passengers in the ropeway cabins were taken to Sarıalan. Passengers waiting here were also transported to Bursa by bus. One of the most important symbols of Bursa and the recently opened Teleferik, 15.00 hours due to a mechanical problem has failed. Due to a malfunction, the citizens of the cable car were evacuated without any problems after an hourly work at 1,5. If there is any health problem ine
- Balçova Teleferik Facilities Again Yet Another 30/08/2014 Balçova Teleferik Facilities Still Have Another Break: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality cannot finish the renovation works of Balçova Teleferik Facilities. The construction date of the Balçova Cable Car Facilities, which is among the landmarks of the city, was determined as 30 April 2014. Due to the fact that the facilities that the municipality closed for renewal 7 years ago were not completed within the announced time period, the new opening date was determined as 28 August after the postponements. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu stated in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony of the facility that the cable-car will be cultivated on 31 December 2012 date.
- Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again 25/02/2015 Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again: Uludag Teleferik Still Fail: Winter tourism, one of the favorite centers of the new cable car running to Uludag today, the 2 hours had to wait for the holidaymakers had to break. Those who wanted to go to Uludag recorded the moments they were hanging in the air. This winter season and the 9,5 km long length of the world's longest cable car on the cable with the longest system today again gave a breakdown. Those wishing to reach the peak at noon 22 arrived at the Hotel Zone in 2,5 hours instead of minutes. A passenger who was stranded in the cable car first at Kadıyayla station, after the system moved and moved 400 meter ıy