Bar owners have not yet reached a solution: they continue negotiations to solve the problem of tradesmen at the Bars Street, which will be expropriated within the scope of the tram project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality.
The problem, which has been started due to not being given a new place to do their jobs, cannot be solved despite the interviews.
KEYDER MANAGEMENT CAME
The shopkeepers who reacted to the removal of the place where they eat the bread and not specifying a new place to do business met with Güray Oruç, the Vice President of Izmit Municipality Directorate of Police and Licensing. The meeting held in Oruç's office; Yusuf Entertainment Owners Association (KEYDER) President Yusuf Ziya Tom and the members of the association Timuçin Sayıner, Space Yıldırım, Serkan Göğük and owner Hasan Tahsin Aydınlar attended.
At the meeting, tradesmen expressed their demands for the allocation of new space and the renewal of alcohol licenses in the same area. As mentioned in previous interviews, the 55, located on the side of the Galericiler Sitesi, asked for support in the area of a thousand square meters of space, which was given to them before. However, there was no progress.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners 02/09/2015 Büyükakin will be in contact with bar owners: Bar owners who will be demolished due to the passing of the tram through Ankara Avenue met with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Tahir Büyükakın. Mr. Büyükakin said he would have contacts for the elimination of grievances of the bar owners. Due to the Tramway Project of the Metropolitan Municipality, it was decided to destroy the total 12 space at the Bars Street. The members of the Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association (KEYDER), which was established by the residents of the Bars Street, had prepared an appropriate project in the free space behind the Interteks Fair Area instead of the planned enterprises. By taking the project with them, the owners of the bar who visited the Mayor of Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu were a big dream.
- Metrobus mouse did not reach its goal 25/01/2013 Metrobus rats could not reach its goal Metrobuses, which make voyages between Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme, are experiencing interesting events every day. A pickpocketing attempt in the car tells the story of a security guard. "We are two friends who work in the same company. We went to Zincirlikuyu Metrobus station to go home with my friend in the morning security guard. Of course, as every morning the metrobus stops were very crowded. Every vehicle coming was full of people loading one another at the same time. We couldn't get any vehicle for a 15 minute, and since the days are Monday to the first business day of the week, the vehicles are even more neden
- Kars Muddy T-Bar Teleski Launched 21/03/2009 Kars Muddy T-Bar Teleski Entered Service: The Çamurlu T-Bar Teleski Facility, which is located between the crystal snow and the pine forests, became an alternative ski resort for skiers in the winter season of 2009 in Sarıkamış. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length - 923 m Denomination Difference - 234 m Speed - 0-3 m / s Capacity - 800 p / h Number of Hanger - 71 Motor Power - 80 kw Rope Diameter - 18 mm
- The old tram used in Konya is used as a bar in Germany. 07/03/2012 The fact that the 20 tram, which is a passenger carriage between Alaaddin and Selcuk University in Konya, is carrying the passengers on the tram line, is not on the agenda. These trams, "Siemens Ag" is manufactured by a German company called, at the end of the year xnumx'l was brought to Konya result of an agreement between Germany and Turkey. The foundation of rail system in Konya was laid at 60 and trams were used at 1980. The trams used in Cologne between 1987-1992 before Konya were criticized by the inhabitants of Konya due to the old and slow. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has announced that there is renewal of transportation between Selçuk University and Alaaddin, has been complaining about this issue intensively. Those living in Konya Konya
- We didn't think about you in metropolitan tram project 14/04/2015 We did not think about the tram project from metropolitan to the owners of the bar: Akçaray Tramvay project was expropriated and the owners of the bars sent to the notice were shocked at the Metropolitan. Üşt We didn't think about you in the project men Kocaeli Municipality of Fun Place Investors Association (KEYDER) Chairman Yusuf Ziya Tom and his followers met with Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç, who went to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's tram project 'Akçaray' for destruction . During the meeting; It was revealed that the fate of the tradesmen whose businesses were to be demolished in Akçaray's project configuration was not considered. The agreement of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality among the election promises before the local elections of the 30 March AN
- The density experienced in metrobuses will be solved by radio ring 15/08/2012 The metropolitan metropolitan area of Istanbul met with great criticism due to the intensity of the metrobus. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, as the gönderil historic cak study will establish a radio ring between buses and empty metrobuses will be sent to the crowded stations to make a comfortable journey. About the new projects for public transport Topbas, the number of metrobus in the city will not increase the number of metrobus because it will create greater distress at the stations, he said. Pointing out that the number of metrobus roads can become clogged and the system will not work, Topbas emphasized that they are working on a management style of the BRT system only. Metrobüste experienced density and problems Met
- The problem between Bursa Private Public Busmen and Burulaş does not find a solution 10/01/2013 The problem between Bursa Private Public Bus Service and Burulaş does not find a solution. The problem can not be solved between Bursa Chamber of Private Public Bus Service and Burulaş ... Even aya Let the solution began to dominate mutual resilience em The parties do not sit on the table, they do each other salvo on the media! The work has gone crazy and the last level of the final plain ... The Metropolitan Municipality of Burulaş nor the private bus operators do not step back ... 20 January with their own ticket to the public, who announced they would be carrying passengers to respond to the Special Public bus drivers President Recep Altepe came from: “This is not a town… A Metropolitan“
- General Manager of Alstom Transport Arda İnanç 22/12/2013 Alstom Transport General Manager Arda İnanç: dün We should focus on the most economical solution instead of the cheapest ones in the tenders Al As Alstom, you are one of the world's leading companies in the railway sector providing services such as railway vehicles, transportation infrastructure and signaling. Could you first introduce us to the Alstom Global Transport division? Alstom Transport 60 operates in the country with 26 thousand employees. We serve in the whole product range related to railway. Alstom has become a brand for multi-faceted expertise. We operate in all areas from rail installation to electrification, signaling and vehicle procurement in none of our competitors. Alstom is one of the first vehicle suppliers of TCDD Al
- Kavacık traffic is resolved 05/06/2014 Kavacık traffic is recovering: The new road construction and arrangement works initiated by the General Directorate of Highways provide a solution to the traffic problem in Kavacık Square. Kavacık traffic is being resolved within the scope of transportation investments in the district. General Directorate of Highways, which has taken action upon the request of Beykoz Municipality, is continuing its road and landscaping works. Kavacık Square in recent years, especially in the morning and evening hours, which will give the drivers a hard time traffic congestion, new road construction and editing will end with the work. The works that decelerated due to the expropriation process gained momentum with the solution of the problem here. NEW WAYS ARE OPENING The General Directorate of Highways is a permanent solution for the traffic problem YENİ
- License Plate Limitation Problem Of Service Drivers In Istanbul Has Been Solved 14/06/2019 The problem of plate limitation that service drivers in Istanbul have waited for many years has been solved. The service drivers, who received the good news, celebrated in front of the IMM building in Saraçhane. Hamza Öztürk, President of the Istanbul Chamber of Craftsmen (İSAROD), said, “Today is a very important day for us. But this has a history. 25 May 2015'de President of Sinan Erdem, starting today and today Sancaktepe Necmettin Erbakan Cultural Center Mr. Binali Yildirim, the good news of the restraint decision, may be beneficial to all of us. I thank everyone who contributed. Dık We have received the result of the 30 year's effort bugün today without any effort……