Baku Tbilisi Kars rail transports cargo from China to Europe: Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov said that the construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is in progress and that reliable and cost-effective transport from China to Europe can be made.
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Memmedyarov attended the meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Turkic Speaking Countries Cooperation Council (TDKUG), held in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan.
Sağla The opening of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which is expected to be completed for the next year, will enable the transfer of reliable, time-saving passenger and cargo transportation from China to Europe. It will increase the transit potential of our countries and will be a stable source of income for our economy. Ül
He said Azerbaijan has always proposed its own infrastructure for the transfer of the Caspian Sea energy resources to the Western markets. Mem Today, Azerbaijan is the entrepreneur and the implementer of important energy processes such as the Southern Gas Corridor Azerbay.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Grain Moved by Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Freight Wagons 25/06/2018 "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line" moved the grain from Russia for the first time with freight wagons. AZERTAC from AzRus Trans wrote that the cargo of the century was transported by cargo wagons for the first time through the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line. Di AzRus Trans v QSC The ”ADY Express tahıl MMC was carried out with the carriages designed for special grain transport from Russia to Kars. The grain loaded into the 12 wagon was transported from the Sara Terminal in Orenburg, Russia to the Akhalkalaki terminal in the direction of South Ural. The mentioned loads have been reached to Kars Terminal.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line 50 Thousand Tons Freight Carried 07/07/2018 General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. Veysi Kurt, Kahramanmaras to return to the old days of railway transportation has started a great move, the city's Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and China, Mersin, Iskenderun, Gaziantep ' e stated that it was connected to the west of our country. Kahramanmaras Chamber of Commerce and Industry's 3. Speaking at the Ordinary Assembly Meeting, Kurt said that the Ankara-Konya high-speed railway line has emerged as the most important railway infrastructure of Konya, Karaman, Ulukisla, Adana, Osmaniye, Kahramanmaras and the high-speed railway (HT) and the logistics line. Kahramanmaraş gets to the railway line "Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line is completed. Construction of Karaman-Ulukisla HT line"
- 1 110 Thousand Tons of Cargo Moved With Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 31/10/2018 In the 2017, with the Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway project, which was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, only the 1 was transported a thousand tons of cargo in the year. The cargo carried by Baku - Tbilisi - Kars railway line within a year exceeded 110 thousand tons. With the Marmaray project planned to be completed next year, it will be possible to transport uninterrupted cargo from China to London by rail. Trade between China and European Countries Will Be Simplified After the completion of the Marmaray project, uninterrupted rail transport between China and London will be ensured. In this way, it is sold to China by ede
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Baku Kars Tbilisi Railway Line 1 to Carry Million Passengers 22/06/2016 Baku-Kars-Tbilisi railway line 1 will carry millions of passengers: Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, BKT line will reach 3 million passenger capacity in the medium term. A fraternity line will be established between Trabzon and Diyarbakır. Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan spoke to YURT. Özgür Tuğrul's interview is as follows: Can you tell us about the works in Baku Tbilisi Kars Iron Silk Road project? With the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, continuous rail transport will be provided from Europe to Asia. Turkey, between the two continents billions of dollars of cargo can be transported in large volumes to obtain transportation revenue. 1 million passengers and 6,5 million tons of cargo transport X
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project with a central corridor attack 24/05/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Project: Central corridor attack: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, addressing the importance of the middle corridor extending from China to Europe and incorporating the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, "The corridor will make transport times shorter, easier and much more economical. Compared to the other corridors we're competing with, it has an outstanding advantage over others. said. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the People's Republic of Beijing a while ago, the "Belt and Road Forum" attended, reminded Erdogan that he also accompanied 100'ın.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Line will carry Konya! 02/11/2017 The "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line", which will revive the historic Silk Road, will also carry Konya. Mehmet Babaoglu, "Konya is directly interested and Konya, especially for Anatolia is a great opportunity for development," he said. The opening of the "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line" was held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakitcan Sagintayev, Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov and Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili. The officials from Turkmenistan and Tajikistan were also present at the opening ceremony at the Alat Port, which is about 90 kilometers away. DIRECT LETTER CAN BE ORGANIZED "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line" directly to Konya reminded the AK Party EK
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Continues Preparations for Passenger Transportation 25/04/2019 TCDD Transportation and Azerbaijan and Georgia railway representatives met on 2019 April 24 for passenger transportation planned to start in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in 2019. TCDD Transport General Manager Erol Arikan opened the meeting, TCDD Transport Passenger Transportation Department President Erol Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Passenger Transportation Department Vice President Madat Shikhamirov, Georgia Passenger Transportation President Dachi Tsaguria and his delegation attended. Yan A new era will begin with the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars passenger train. Devam In his speech at the meeting, General Manager Erol Arıkan said, ada In addition to the successful transportation of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, as well as passenger transportation “