Trains that are the joint production of Stadler-Newag Companies: Introduced Flirt 3 type trains produced in partnership with Stadler and Newag companies in Poland. The first 20 electric train ordered by PKP Intercity was first introduced at the Katowice station in Poland after being tested during last July.
Christian Spichiger, president of Stadler, Poland, said in a statement that trains are being tested not only in Poland but also in other countries' railways to ensure the safety and comfort of the trains produced. He added that currently one of the trains still being produced has been subjected to some tests in Austria.
The first and second class trains with a total of 8'er cars are also equipped with a wagon. There are passenger information screens in trains, electric sockets in each seat and air conditioning system. In addition, the 160 can also reach a speed of km / h. All trains are scheduled to be put into service in December.
2013 billion zloty 1,15 (275 million euros) ordered in return for the 465 million zloty (111,2 million euros) in return for the year was agreed on the 15. 70 part of the cost of the agreement was covered by European Union funds.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Newag SA 23/01/2010 Address: Wyspianskiego 3 33 300 48 18 4 49 63 60 48 18 4 49 63 66 XNUMX XNUMX newag.pl Contact: Herr Pawel Szczepanik
- Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railways Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan. 20/07/2014 Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railroad Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan: 17 announced in July that Stadler established a joint venture with 51: 49, a joint venture with the local partner International Railways Distribution in Azerbaijan. According to Stadler, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will invest a great deal to modernize existing railway networks in order to promote the transfer of road traffic to the railway, and Stadler will be able to he believes he will grow. Stadler has already been in Azerbaijan and in June with 30 wagons and wagons Stad
- Announcement of Procurement: Procurement of Expropriation Plans, Procurement of Expropriation Plans and Archives 14/05/2014 Expropriation Plan Production, Expropriation Plans and the Update of the Archives Additional Plan Production Consultancy Service Recruitment GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS PROGRAM AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT Production of Expropriation Plan for Various Road Routes Within the 4 Regional Directorate of Highways Candidates with sufficient experience are invited to apply for prequalification to submit a tender. The prequalification assessment shall be shortlisted and ranked among those determined as a result of the pre-qualification assessment according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification.
- Turkish companies with IRIS certificate 11/12/2012 IRIS Certification: IRIS Certification: More than 150, accredited by more than 30 National and International institutions, in the fields of Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility, IRIS Certification (International Railway Industry) The IRIS supplier information seminar, jointly organized by Bureau Veritas and Bombardier Transportation, a certification body certified by UNIFE and completed many certifications worldwide, was held at 07.12.2012 in Bursa. In the seminar; The IRIS certificate to explain the importance, to tell the railways projects in Turkey, show the importance of the market, ...
- TCDD, Özaras - İntekar - Uyum Yapı, Sinohydro - İlci Construction joint venture and Porr Bau GmbH for the result of the tender for the reconstruction of incan 13/06/2012 The evaluation work on the tender for the Hatt Construction of the Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş Line Reconstruction (Başkentray) tarafından tender was completed by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on 25 April 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD, 07 On June 2012 Özaras - İntekar - Harmony Structure responded to the objection made by Sinohydro - İlci İnşaat joint venture and Porr Bau GmbH for the result of the tender. As it is known, with the offer of 186.235.935 Euro, Gülermak A.Ş. - Kolin Construction joint venture won. A joint venture that won the tender after the legal process was completed cin
- Meeting of Cooperation and Cooperation Opportunities with Swiss Railway Industry Companies 09/06/2013 Meeting and Cooperation Opportunities Meeting with the Swiss Railway Industry Companies In our country, the works carried out in the railway sector and the big business potential are increasing day by day. Europe and major companies providing services in the railway sector in the world have followed with interest this great business potential in Turkey. Swiss Railway Industry Cluster Group (Swissrail Industry Association) 21 27 people consisting of major European railway companies and serves a large delegation visit to Turkey. They are exploring the possibilities of cooperation with Turkish railroad companies in meeting the Turkish railroad industrialists and in the areas of railway vehicles and infrastructure services. RAYDER and ITO (Istanbul Chamber of Commerce) R
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) agrees with Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler for multi-storey electrical units (EMUs) 05/04/2012 Deutsche Bahn (DB) announces 2014 April orders for Regio EMUs to be used on the Nordrhein-Westfalen line since 3. Stadler, Münster - Essen - Mönchengladbach will supply four-part 75 Flirt RE14 at a cost of € 42m for the line. Alstom will supply 140 three-part Coradia Continental units at the cost of € 28m for the section on the Rhein-Ruhr line from Hagen to Dortmund and Mönchengladbach. Deutsche Bahn 30 in March 16 announced that the four cars Twindexx had reached an agreement with Bombardier for double-deck EMUs in return for € 160m. These tools are from 2014 lar
- Swiss railway and tram manufacturer Stadler to invest in Adapazari 25/02/2016 Swiss train manufacturer Stadler and trams will invest in Adapazari: Swiss train manufacturer Stadler Rail and tram Management AG, is looking for a representative office in Turkey. Devine said the company will invest in Adapazari, Turkey's infrastructure and the investments made since xnumx't in transportation, whet the appetite of foreign giants. 2003-3 March in the International Railway xnumx'ncı which will be held in Istanbul, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Eurasia Rail Logistics Fair will also witness the important collaborations in this field. Stadler Rail Management AG, the Swiss manufacturer of trains, subway cars and trams, will be on display for the first time at Eurasia Rail. This company is looking for representative in Turkey ...
- Stadler Rail to produce Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands 09/03/2016 Stadler Rail to Build Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands: A new agreement was signed between Syntus, one of the Dutch transport companies, and Stadler Rail. According to the agreement signed, Stadler Rail will produce 16 Flirt3 electric trains for use between Zwolle and Kampen and Enschede in the Netherlands. The cost of the agreement made by Stadler Rail in 2 March was announced as 125 million Euros. According to the agreement, Stadler Rail 9 will produce 3'er wagon and 7 4'er wagon electric train. The 15 annual maintenance of the trains will also be part of the agreement. Trains will be produced at Stadler Rail's facilities in Switzerland. Tren
- Swiss Stadler is investing in Turkey 31/03/2016 Swiss Stadler is investing in Turkey: Turkey's growing around the metro and high speed train lines, primarily in Istanbul in recent years, attracting the attention of foreign brands. Domestic manufacturers also increased the number of markets where the world comes to manufacturing giants to Turkey. Canadian Bombardier and Talgo Spanish train manufacturer after Swiss train manufacturer Stadler and trams are coming to invest in Turkey. Stadler Vice President, Marketing and Sales Board Member Peter Jenelt said, "it is growing interest in the railroad car in Turkey. TCDD also has big investment plans in this area. The amount and form of the investment we will make ağ