The lowest bid for the expansion of the Warsaw Metro was given by Turkish Gulermak: The companies offered their tenders for the expansion of the Polish subway Warsaw subway. Five companies for the western part of the Warsaw subway and four companies for the eastern part of the city offer proposals. The planned second line includes the 6 station.
The lowest bid for the construction of the western part of the line was offered 1,15 billion zloty for the eastern part of the 260 billion zloty (about 1,066 million euros). The lowest bid was submitted by the Turkish company Gülermak (5 billion zloty) from the 1,15 company, which is offering a bid for the Western section. The highest bid was given by Metrostav Polan SA, with the 1,8 billion zloty.
For the eastern part of the line, the lowest bid was given by the Italian company Astaldi SpA (1,066 billion zloty) and the highest bid was given by Budimex SA with the 1,83 billion zloty.
3,4 km for the western part of the line, and the new section for the eastern part of the 3,12 km will be built. The contract will be finished after the 38 month after the contract is signed according to the terms of the tender.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gülermak Warsaw Subway | Gulermak approaches the target in Warsaw Metro 26/08/2013 Gülermak Warsaw Metro: Gülermak Regional Manager and Project Director Tuncer: - "The tender price is over 1 billion euros and at the end of 2014 the subway is planned to operate. We have started the railway laying process. We have completed all the stations except our two stations." . Mustafa Tuncer, Regional Director and Project Director of the Turkish construction company Gülermak in the tripartite consortium that conducted the project, announced that the project with a tender price of over 1 billion euros will be completed by the end of 2014. Tuncer, AA correspondent, said in the 2009 together with Italian and Polish partners Warsaw Metro Second Line Design and Tun
- Turkish Company Gulermak elected as the capital of Poland for the extension of Warsaw Metro 09/11/2015 Poland's Capital of Warsaw Metro Company for the Extension Work for the Turkish Company Gülermak elected: the capital of Poland, the tender for the extension of the Warsaw metro was found. Warsaw Metro 2. The tender for the extension of the two-way line will be extended to the Turkish firm Gülermak for the extension of the west, and the Astaldi firm for the expansion to the east. Gülermak Construction will make the 3,5 km long western extension of the line. 3 will cost 1,15 billion zloty (862 million tl). The 3,1 km-long extension of the east is the 1,07 billion zloty (802) by Astaldi.
- Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership gave the lowest bid for Başkentray's tender 26/04/2012 The tender of the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines, has been offered by the local and foreign 17 company and business partnership. The lowest bid was submitted to Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership with 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros. The tender of the Başkentray Project was held at the TCDD General Directorate Conference Hall. TCDD Deputy General Director Ismet Duman, Russia, China, Spain and Italy's major companies participated in the tender, including the domestic and foreign 17 company and business partnership offers, 2 company sent a letter of thanks. 350 million by TCDD 832 thousand 791 cost about D
- The lowest bid for the Ankara-Konya High Speed Line from the Chinese company Cnr 18/11/2012 Ankara-Konya lowest bidder Chinese Cnr Republic of Turkey from the company Railways for high-speed train line (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train line 'in meet growing demand and 6 Total very high speed trains in order to increase the number of shuttle 4 firm bid, while the lowest bid 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars from the Chinese company CNR'den came from the tender. TCDD, within the scope of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project, 5 units with 6 backups and 1 units simulator with 7 spare parts, XNUMX year,
- Poland Turkish Metro to Warsaw Subway 30/04/2015 Poland Warsaw Metro Turkish Caress: 600 years of friendship between Turkey and Poland to commemorate the Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency (TIKA) by Politechniki Metro station in Warsaw was placed in a magnificent Iznik tiles panel. 2014 600 of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Ottoman-Polish year. On the occasion of that anniversary with implementing various projects in Turkey and Poland, TIKA continues to contribute crowned with the persistent work of this celebration. In this context, a splendid Iznik Tile panel was placed in Warsaw Politechnica Metro station in Poland by TIKA. The project was supported by the Turkish Embassy in Warsaw and the Municipality of Warsaw in cooperation with the support of TİKA.
- The lowest bid for Ankara subway is from China. 05/03/2012 The tender for the purchase of the vehicles to be used in the Ankara subway with the lowest bid 391 million dollars came from the Chinese company. Hyundai's Rotem, which sells to Istanbul, has offered more than 500 million dollars. 324 to be used in the Ankara Subway tender for the supply of the new vehicle with the lowest bid 391 million 230 thousand dollars Chinese company CSR Electric Locomotive Co. Ltd. He gave. Ankara Metros vehicle tender, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments Conference Hall was held. Ahmet Kuşanoğlu, Deputy General Manager of Infrastructure Investments, has been awarded the title of c
- Railway line between Tekirdağ Muratlı and 2. passenger transportation work interrupted for line construction 28/12/2011 The construction of Tekirdağ Muratlı was completed by the Çelikler Holding, and the 31 kilometer railway line expansion and 2. passenger transport was suspended for line construction. 13 by TCDD After the signalization-telecommunication systems to be auctioned in January, the new line will be completed by making the connection of the line izasyon Gar Customs Directorate izasyon. By the sea to the Aegean region, Tekirdağ Muratlı announced that the new works that will connect Europe through the trainings will be completed and put into service in 2012. Çelikler Holding subcontractor companies, SEOM İnş. Imp. Exp. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. ŞTİ and ÇEL-SA Hafriyat İnş. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. By ŞTİ, 5 Ş
- Railway service from Warsaw Airport to the City Center has started! 12/06/2012 You can think of how we can get to the center after landing at Warsaw Chopin Airport. There are two ways of doing this, of course. But now it is also possible to go to the center by rail! When you arrive at Warsaw Airport, you can go to the city center (Centrum) by bus (175 number). However, you can reach the center by rail now. 1 Thanks to the line opened in June, you will be able to travel to Warsaw city center from Warsaw Frederyk Chopin Airport with your regular city transportation tickets / cards. You came as a tourist to Warsaw and you don't have a ticket or card. What are you gonna do? You can find detailed information about tickets under #bilet. Bus 175 and the new railway X
- Map of Warsaw Metro 10/08/2012 Warsaw Metro Map Last updated: November 2018
- European Investment Bank EIB to support 139 million Euro for Warsaw Metro renovation project 24/12/2012 The European Investment Bank (EIB) announced that it will give 139 million Euros for the financing of the Warsaw metro renovation project and the purchase of new railway vehicles. The EIB loan will be used to support the acquisition of the 35 subway train and to encourage investment in the public transport sector in the city of Warsaw. The 35 of the 15 vehicle is used to increase the capacities of the currently operating lines, while the other 20 vehicle will be in service at the 2 line of the ongoing Warsaw metro. Source: Raillynews