Budapest trains are now more modern: the winner of the modernization process tender for the 222 wagon, which is in service in Budapest, has been announced. The Russian company Metrovagonash won the bid, leaving behind the other 6 opponent.
The deal includes the modernization of 185 units Type 81-717 / 714 wagons, 10 units Type 81-717 / 714-2M wagons and 27 units Type EvnaNXX wagons. In the statement, the modernization content of the closed-circuit system assembly, mechanic and passenger compartment ventilation systems, equipment and equipment covering the renewal was specified.
It is estimated that 25 will be able to use more trains easily after modernization and renovation. The modernization of the first wagon contract is completed 265 days after the completion of the modernization and delivery of all wagons is expected to be completed in 34 months.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Austria's light rail system is now more modern 08/07/2015 Austria's light rail system is now more modern: the Austrian light rail company Wiener Lokalbahn has launched the renovation of the Wien-Inzersdorf warehouse and district, which will start this month. Under the project, more than 6500 is planned to be repaired and repaired in an area of 200 square meters. The completion time of the project is estimated to be about 26 months. Cleaning and washing activities in the new warehouse, maintenance and repair facilities were also included in the project. In addition, two additional buildings will be built for the office and staff, which also includes a staff canteen. Facilities and staff Tesis
- Budapest Metro Map 09/08/2012 Budapest Metro Map: Last updated: August 2012
- Rail System Efficiency: 9. International Railway Bogies and Gear Conference - Budapest 05/02/2013 Budapest University of Technology and Economics Railway Vehicles and Vehicle System Analysis organized by 9. The International Railway Boilers and Gear Conference 9-12 will be held in 2013, Budapest, Hungary. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Channel Istanbul Road and Railway to be Applied to Budapest Model (PHOTO-GALLERY) 18/04/2013 For the Istanbul Highway and Railway, the Budapest Model will be Implemented: At least the 5.5 bridge is planned to be constructed within the scope of the Kanal Istanbul project where the YPK will provide a visa for the construction works for which 8 billion TL will be allocated. Istanbul 's Bosphorus and Silivri between the' overlap 'with the 5 highway transport of the railway is on the agenda. Habertürk, Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan's High Planning Board (YPK) announced that the exit from the 'Channel Istanbul construction work to be tender details reached. Within the scope of construction works calculated as 5.5 billion TL, on the east-west axis between Istanbul Strait and Silivri, at least 5 highway, highway and railway TL
- DHL Opens New Terminal at Budapest Airport 01/11/2013 DHL Launches New Terminal at Budapest Airport: DHL Global Forwarding, a airline and air freight specialist based in Deutsche Post DHL, has opened a new terminal at Budapest Airport. This terminal opened at Budapest Airport will serve as the logistics center of Dhl. Dhl Global Forwarding and Dhl Freight will benefit from this terminal, which is located in a strategic area of logistics. 17.000 m² of the terminal, which is installed on a total area of 8.000 m², will be used for storage operations, 3.000 m² for office and 6.000 m² for maneuvering area. Speaking at the opening of the terminal, Deutsche Post Dhl CEO Frank Appel said:
- Trains to Budapest Suburbs 18/07/2015 New Trains to Budapest Suburbs: Hungary's passenger operator MAV-Start and Stadler Bussnang AG signed an agreement in July at 15. The agreement concluded that MAV-Start will purchase 21 units from the Stadler Bussnang AG for the Budapest suburban line in the Hungarian capital. The parties signed an agreement with 125 million euros. MAV-Start CEO György Zarand stressed in his speech that this agreement was entered into the history of the Hungarian railway. Together with the 21 train to be purchased within the scope of the agreement, the number of trains serving at Stadler Bussnang Ag in Hungary will be 133 and the bilateral agreements will continue thereafter. The cost of the 6 of trains to be purchased is tren
- Hungary's Budapest-Esztergon Line Reopens 27/08/2015 Hungary's Budapest-Eszteron Line is in use again: Hungary's national passenger operator MAV-Start has announced that the modernization of Budapest-Estergon line is in service again. Thus 20 has been activated again since August. The renewal work of the line took more than a year. 3 km cost of renewal of the line 53 billion Hungary Forint (44,5 million) was specified. The 480,6 portion of the line's renewal cost was covered by European Union funds. Within the scope of the project, Aranyvölgy, Szelhegy and Vörösvarbanya stations were newly built. In addition, other stations on the line were modernized. After modernization and renovation, between Budapest and Estergon modern
- Vienna-Budapest train service stops during refugee crisis 11/09/2015 The Vienna-Budapest train service was halted during the refugee crisis: Austria has announced that the number of asylum seekers from Austria has been suspended, and Vienna-Budapest train services have been suspended. Austrian State Railways (ÖBB) said that trains from Budapest to Vienna were temporarily halted due to the influx of asylum seekers. Authorities, last night in Hungary, 3 thousand asylum seeker has announced the transition to Austria. Serbia via 50 thousand asylum seekers entered Hungary in August. Last week the Dublin Convention 4 was suspended during the day and sent to Germany via Austria with approximately 20 thousand asylum-seekers. The governments of Hungary and Austria increased their border controls after the end of free passage.
- Apaydın, has a modern structure by increasing the quality of TÜDEMSAŞ 26/02/2017 Apaydin, TÜDEMSAŞ Expanding Quality Gets a Modern Structure: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. 's visited. Apaydın and the accompanying delegation visited TÜDEMSAŞ's Production and Repair Factories, Welding Training Center, Quality Control Laboratories and Materials. Tüdemsaş General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan and TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınReceived information on the future targets of TÜDEMSAŞ and the projects to be realized in the near future. Yildizay Kocarslan, General Manager and Chairman of TÜDEMSAŞ, and his team, TCDD General Manager, said EM
- Number of Modern Stops Increasing in Kocaeli 13/12/2018 Pauses which are used intensively in daily life and which are the basic elements of passenger service are being renewed. As part of the services carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, the stops are modernized in order to make the citizens comfortable and safe. To this day, thousands of 250 modern stops were offered to citizens. 1250 MODERN STORAGE HAS BEEN INSTALLED Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing important services for the citizens in the city in order not to have any problems in transportation. Köprülü intersection, overpass, new roads, such as the city that provides many services to the Metropolitan, these points does not neglect the construction of modern stops. As of December, 2018 has a Kocaeli