The tender for the construction of the subway in Saudi Arabia was completed. The winner of the tender was 3, Isolux Corsan, Kolin Construction Tourism Industry and Trade and Haif Company. Within a few months, the contract will be signed. The project, which covers the B and C lines of Mecca metro, is expected to be 2,3 billion Euros.
The details of the agreement include the 11,9 km of the B line and the 13 km of the C line. It was agreed that underground tunnels, drilling tunnels, open-close tunnels and viaducts would be constructed in these regions.
According to the agreement made with Kuala Lumpur transportation agency, it is understood that consultancy services will be provided during these activities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2013 Fleet Manager Awards of the Year Awards (Photo Gallery) 17/03/2014 2013 Fleet Manager Awards of the Year: found their owners: ler Fleet Manager of the Year Awards Fil organized by LeasePlan and Ekonomist magazine, the world's leading fleet leasing company, found their owners. LeasePlan - Economist Keymen Pharmaceutical won the Fleet Manager of the Year Award. Vodafone received the Safe Fleet Award, which was granted with the support of Mapfre Genel Sigorta, while the Michelin Green Fleet Award was also Siemens. Eras Construction won the LeasePlan SME Fleet Manager Award and the Shell Jury Special Award was won by MN Pharmaceuticals. To draw attention to the performance of fleet management, the performance of the companies and their contribution to the national economy, to support the awareness of environmental and traffic safety, to promote the efficient use of resources Fil
- First National Student Exchange Awards 02/05/2014 First National Student Exchange Awards: The 29-30 April 2014 was held by the R & D and Innovation Club of Karabük University. Projects involving electric and electronic, informatics, energy, rail systems, machinery and manufacturing technologies, construction and architecture, textile, material technology, robotics and automation, automotive, biomedical-medical technologies, nanotechnology, environment, agriculture and repair. '1.In the National Student Project Exchange, they presented student projects close to 1. As a result of the votes of the jury members at the end of the project presentations, KBU Faculty of Engineering Mechanical Engineering 40. student Tuncay Gök, CNC öğ
- XI. Technology Awards found their owners 21/05/2014 XI. Technology Awards found their owners: the 198 project competed in XI. Winners in the Technology Awards were announced TUBITAK, Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV) and TÜSİAD in collaboration with to get Turkey to be among the countries that developed the technology, the contest was to encourage innovative products, 198 project applicants. This year, the highest number in the history of the competition, the 150 29 application was evaluated, the final was left. Awards, 21 May 2014 President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Yücel Altınbaşak, TTGV Chairman Cengiz Ultav and TÜSİAD Chairman Muharrem Yılmaz attended the ceremony. Finalists in the…
- Konya Economy Awards Winners 04/03/2015 Konya Economy Awards Winners: Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, bothered by those who want to destabilize the national production is dedicated to Turkey, but said it will not allow the support of the people. Konya Economy Awards, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan also attended the ceremony was attended by the owners. The ceremony organized by Konya Chamber of Industry, Konya Chamber of Commerce, Konya Commodity Exchange, Konya Tax Office and SKG Provincial Directorate was held with the slogan ors Together We are Konya, in a hotel ballroom. Speaking at the ceremony, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, the AK Party ruled that the country's growth accelerated, Konyalı industrialists,
- 6. Atlas Logistics Awards Winners 01/12/2015 Atlas Logistics Awards Have Their Owners: 6 this year simultaneously with LOGITRANS Fair. The Atlas Logistics Awards Competition was held. Applicants who fought to get the Golden Atlas. This year, as in the previous year, three different branches of the competition, including the evaluation of activity data and online voting, were held in connection with the application of the candidates. Applications were filed according to categories and submitted to the jury members for review. The awards are presented at the International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, 19 November 2015 at 11.00 on Thursday. Hol was found at a ceremony held in the Forum Area. Competition ...