The UK subway is now more secure: an agreement has been signed between the French industrial battery manufacturer Saft and Alstom. According to the agreement, it was decided to buy replacement batteries for the 1 million Euro for the metro line of the London underground. Nickel alloy built-in SRM batteries will be taken. These batteries provide the necessary energy for passenger comfort systems (such as radio, television and announcements) and some security systems.
According to Alstom's purchasing manager Matt Goff, Saft's high-security technology and the low price it offers, however, are the reason they work with Saft.
According to the statistics, the north line of the London subway stands out as a top-level metro with capacity of 250 million passengers and 50 units. According to the statement, such a high-capacity line, Saft produced by the high-security nickel alloy SRM batteries are now more comfortable and safe.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The suspension bridge on the Coruh is now safer 01/07/2014 The suspension bridge over the Coruh is now safer: In the district of Borcka of Artvin, the suspension bridge that reached the breaking point and which was closed to transportation was rebuilt and re-opened. Aslan Atan, the new mayor of the district, said that the suspension bridge on the Coruh reflects the culture of the district at the same time and that the bridge is a symbol. Together with the District Governor Şakır Öner Öztürk, the mayor Aslan Atan, along with the accompanying AK Party District Chairman Şükrü Ertürk, made observations.
- Level Crossing Is Safer Now 09/01/2016 Level Crossing More Safer: The uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for the Mental and Neurological Diseases was made more secure by the joint work of the State Railways of Izmir and the Municipality of Şehzadeler. Şehzadeler Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik stated that citizens who have used the level crossing for many years will pass the gate safely now and that this level crossing becomes safer for our citizens. Hem The cooperation protocol signed between the Municipality of Şehzadeler and the İzmir Regional Directorate of State Railways and the tantan with the work carried out in the uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases.
- Railways will be safer now 20/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. AA correspondent TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams will increase the security of the railway environment in designated areas Ekip
- Inter-district transportation will be safer in Manisa 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer road. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin eden Filling work in the first stage of the works Yürüt
- Travel with Akçaray is now safer 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, expropriation work on the Akçaray route, which creates negative conditions for traffic and pedestrians. In this context, Metropolitan is the last; Izmit District Eastern Winter Station, to eliminate the heavy traffic problem at the intersection of Bağdat Street and Köse Street expropriated the building where Ankara Market is located. Metropolitan demolition teams, which started to demolish the evacuated building, will start to expand the road when the works are completed. AFTER THE DECISION OF EXPOSURE In the context of the Izmit tram project, the Akçaray route, which started to serve the people of Kocaeli, and the East Kışla Station, located at the intersection of Bağdat Caddesi and Köse Street, was decided to be expropriated. Recently…
- Mustafakemalpaşa Login is now safer 20/03/2019 Tatkavakli Bridge Interchange at the entrance to Mustafakemalpasa District on the Bursa-Izmir highway was opened with a ceremony. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the infrastructure of the district will renew from the beginning of the project in relation to the European Investment Bank about 350 million TL loan agreement will be signed in the coming days, gave the good news. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 17 take the projects that will be no longer a problem in the district, while the investments made by the central government provide support especially for the transportation security in the districts. It is a common cause of traffic accidents in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, which is connected to the Bursa - İzmir route and which is often responsible for Mustaf
- Railways will no longer be safe and cheap 22/06/2016 Railways will no longer be safe and inexpensive: BTS members made a statement about the start of the privatization process of TCDD in front of Alsancak Station in Izmir. BTS members in front of the Alsancak Station in Izmir to explain the start of the privatization process of TCDD, TCDD will no longer be safe, cheap and TCDD public workers working in the job security will be lifted. In TCDD, privatization practices start under the reaction of employees. TCDD 3. TCDD staff member of United Unplugbroker Union (BTS), who came together in front of Izmir Alsancak Station where Regional Directorate is located, responded to privatization practices. BTS Headquarters Bülent Çuhadar, who first spoke in the statement, said konuşan
- Safer transportation with iPad application from GEFCO 11/04/2014 More secure transportation with the iPad application from GEFCO: GEFCO has developed an ultra-innovative iPad application within the company in order to provide excellent quality service to its customers operating in the automotive industry. This iPad app will make it easier to install tool upload controls. Considering the operational requirements of the field employees, the application will make vehicle transportation safer. The an Installation Controller leri iPad application, developed to simplify the day-to-day work of the installation controllers, will also help teams that perform vehicle loading inspections.
- Highways will become safer 30/03/2015 Highways will become safer: The scientific research project supported by Kadir Has University aims to reduce the risks and make the highways safer by encouraging the use of heavy goods vehicles at night. Heavy and Bulk Cargo Transportation-Mobile Crane Operations Workshop brought together the representatives of the sector. At the workshop hosted by Kadir Has University, the needs and developments of the sector were discussed. Kadir Has University, supported by Kadir Has University, stated that there is a scientific preparation project. Assoc. Dr. Omar Faruk gorci of a university in Turkey for the first time, a legal ...
- Konya Ankara High Speed Train Is Now Safer 06/02/2013 Konya Ankara High Speed Train Now Safer Konya The Ankara Express Train demanded the ban on drinking alcoholic beverages and drinking on the fast train, and the sale of alcohol was stopped. New developments in the sale of drinks on the high-speed train, which has been on the agenda for a while in Konya. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by 'passengers uncomfortable' sale of alcoholic beverages on the grounds stopped. Train passengers, '' not left '' when they want alcoholic drinks in the menu of the train restaurant. TCDD officials stated that there was no alcohol ban on all flights, but ileri