View Selim's Full Profile
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Selim Dursun's visit to TÜDEMSAŞ 11/06/2015 Selim Dursun'dan TÜDEMSAŞ visit: 5'inci Period General Election, according to unofficial results, elected from the AK Party Sivas deputy Selim Dursun, TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildiray Koçarslan visited his office. Dursun, TUDEMSAS in his visit, said Sivas is a developing brand. TÜDEMSAŞ'ın, Europe and the Middle East will become the center of freight wagons Dursun, "TÜDEMSAŞ to come to better points we will show our best effort," he said. Dursun indicating the TÜDEMSAŞ development to cut the front of the civic migration in Sivas, said: "TÜDEMSAŞ our Sivas, our Turkey, Europe and the Middle East will certainly be boxcar center. At this point, let nobody have any of hesitation. ...
- Fast train station, stop at every station? 08/04/2013 Fast train station, stop at every station? Bursa is no longer the city of 30 years ago. The city of the century was not yet. It is either b A city that cannot benefit from air and rail transportation, what is the difference of a broken table with two legs! Let's take a look at where we came from. I'll look at the empty glass of the glass il You have a role to look at and look at by Dolu Bursa When we look at Bursa in the 21 years, there was a Bursa without a railway connection with the surrounding cities. Year 1980… Today we still don't have rail connections… For the fast train Yıl
- GUR member Dursun Ali regular: 'Railway is the sine qua non of the region' 27/03/2012 Saadet Party General Administrative Board member (GIK) Dursun Ali Regular meeting in his speech, saying that the Eastern Black Sea region is giving continuous migration; Un The reason for this is unemployment. Rize is here because it is tea in Rize. They have finished the tea in the last period. Ç "The railway is the sine qua non of the region" is the basis of the total development of the Eastern Black Sea region of the railway and railways are among the sine qua non for the region stating that the regular, "This government is in power for years, but the Samsun-Sarp has not yet taken a step in the railway. The development of this region will not be realized before this train project is realized. Who wants to invest in this region Bu
- Peker's Full Support to Deputy Minister Dursun 30/07/2018 Selim Dursun, who was appointed as the Deputy Minister of Transportation and Railway Union, Transportation and Infrastructure Deputy Minister Sivas, wished success in his new position. After the courteous and warm welcome of the Deputy Minister of Transport and Substructure Selim Dursun, Trade Union President Abdullah Peker first conveyed his demands to Deputy Minister Dursun at the point of giving support to TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate. TÜDEMSAŞ As known, the lifeblood of Sivas in employment, with trained staff and technical equipment, are among the few institutions in Turkey's largest in its field in Europe. This well-known institution should be saved from the idle state and must go into production quickly. Bu
- Deputy Minister Dursun at TCDD Art Gallery 23/03/2019 Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Dr. Ahmet Haluk Dursun came together with the students of Namık Kemal Anatolian High School in TCDD Alsancak Art Gallery for an interview. President of Turkish Historical Society Dr. Refik Turan, TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Vice Rector of Ege University Dr. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Ersan, Vice Rector of Katip Çelebi University Dr. Prof. Dr. Turan Gökçe and Ege University Faculty Member Dr. Dursun, who was accompanied by Cüneyt Kanat, was given a visit to the Historical Atatürk Railway and Alsancak Garda. Caka Bey visited the stands prepared for the Book Days Event.