Hundreds of trees were cut for the Karşıyaka Tram Line in Izmir: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality changed the project to make the traffic more comfortable in a section of Karşıyaka tram and cut hundreds of trees in the dark of night.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Karsiyaka tram in a section of the traffic flow to change the project went more easily. In this context, the tram line, which was planned to be protected in the middle center on Cahar Dudayev Boulevard, caused hundreds of trees to be cut.
HUNDREDS OF TREES
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which is planned to be made in Karsiyaka to change the project for the construction of the tram has caused hundreds of trees to be cut.
CUT NIGHT STARTED
Hundreds of trees on Cahar Dudayev Boulevard were cut due to the passing of the tram line. After the intervention of the citizens in the vicinity, the cutting of trees started cutting late at night was terminated.
SEBEP: HOUSING AND TRAFFIC
The change in the project, which caused hundreds of trees to be cut, was said to be due to the commercial housing density and vehicle traffic in the region.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Hundreds of trees in Flory were sacrificed to the Marmaray 31/03/2014 Hundreds of trees in Flory were sacrificed to the Marmaras: The hundreds of trees around Florya Train Station for the High Speed Train and Marmaray project caused the people of the region to react. Within the scope of the High Speed Train and Marmaray project, hundreds of railways in Florya Train Station were cut off last weekend due to the railway line to be extended to Çorlu. Florya residents and environmentalists, who saw the trees on both sides of the line cut off, reacted to the workers and acted to stop the slaughter. Taner Dayı, President of Florya and ATATÜRK Forest Protection and Culture and Culture Association (FLODER), said that the company officials had informed them that they would not be cutting the trees themselves AT
- Izmir to Karsiyaka Tram Line to be the first electric 21/12/2016 Izmir to Karsiyaka Tram Line is the first electricity to be provided: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started the lawn laying on the Karsiyaka Tram Line, will take place between the Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge on Friday from the day of the Kataner Wires will give electricity to the DC electrical current. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, in order to increase the comfort of public transportation and to diversify the environmentally friendly public transportation vehicles under the yapım Konak and Karsiyaka Tramways Project ci within the scope of the first trial 750 will be held in December. Within the framework of the construction works carried out by the Department of Suburban and Rail System Investments, the test runs between Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge will be held on the Karşıyaka tram line.
- Karsiyaka tram line will not be cut on the route will be moved 13/05/2015 Karsiyaka tram line will not be cut on the route of the tree will be cut: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which began construction Karsiyaka tramway on the beach 1300 locator, bush and trees will be removed from the public "trees will be cut" discussion created. Organized for the protection of trees in the social media while preparing to do the action Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu Metropolitan, social media will not cut trees, trees will live elsewhere on the coast of Karsiyaka said. The construction of the tram line in Karsiyaka, especially the palm trees, including the number of trees and plants 1300 's claims of cuts created controversy. Between Mavişehir and Alaybey, the construction of the tram line consisting of 9.7 kilometers of 15 stops, starts on the route iş
- Some trees have been dismantled for the Karşıyaka Tram Line 03/08/2015 Some trees were disassembled for the Karşıyaka Tram Line: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality dismantled some trees in the Bostanlı section of Karşıyaka Tramway with a midnight operation. Starting from Caher Dudayev Boulevard, the Metropolitan Municipality of Karşıyaka-Konak tram projects has been faced with the reaction of the citizens who recently opposed cutting the palms on the route. Taking action on the action of the citizens of the metropolitan, Karsiyaka tram in order to avoid damage to the palm before the line 5 meter shifted towards the sea. The mimosa, black pepper and vegetation in the line of this time by thinking the line was arranged as a mixed traffic. Tram disassembled Yer
- 14 tree is transported for the environmentally friendly Karşıyaka tram line 27/11/2015 14 trees are transported for the environmentally friendly Karsiyaka tram line: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out the construction works related to the trams for "environmentally friendly" transportation vehicles, which are located in Karsiyaka and Konak, carries the trees on the route to the new living areas without damaging the construction of the line. The last example of this is the Karsiyaka line. Cahar Dudayev Boulevard, Taypark entrance, Folkart Houses front and on the Bostanlı Bridge black pepper, plane, cypress, eucalyptus, phoenix and thuja types of 12 tree, after pruning the area will be removed and moved to the Euphrates Nursery. 2 is located on the Bostanli Bridge.
- A group of trees will be transported due to Karşıyaka tramway works 16/04/2016 A group of trees will be transported due to Karşıyaka tram works: It is reported that İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has decided to carry a group tree outside the registered palm trees due to Karşıyaka tram works. According to a statement from the municipality, the trees in Karsiyaka and Konak will be moved to the new living area. Accordingly, 19 citrus, 10 oleander, 1 Cyprus acacia, 2 eucalyptus, 4 eucalyptus, 10 Eucalyptus, 1 palm, 1 Acacia, 2 Acacia, 24 Acacia, 12 Acacia, XNUMX Acacia and XNUMX mimosa tree, in the coming days N
- 180 tree cuts for bridge crossing in Yalova 28/11/2014 180 trees were cut for the bridge crossing in Yalova: 180 trees were cut for the bridge overpass at Tonami Square, which provides the connection between Yalova and Izmit. General Directorate of Highways, in recent months, Yalova-Bursa-Kocaeli connection to the square had decided to make the overpass. At the request of Yalova Municipality, General Directorate of Highways, the total number of 180 pieces found in the region earlier yesterday morning cut the tree of various genera and ages. Yalova Platform members showed a reaction to the tree. Group of black wreaths left in front of city hall. Lawyer Zeki Öçal, who made a press statement here, was a massacre of trees by making a bridge junction basın
- Some trees have been cut down due to the crossroads in Ankara 30/05/2016 Some trees were cut in Ankara due to the bridge crossing: on Celal Bayar Boulevard, trees were cut over the 50. The statement made by the Metropolitan, the request of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs at the request of the TCDD, said that the views of the "Transplanted trees were transplanted, those who were removed," the statement said. The area where the trees are cut, the intersection is planned to be made. On the side of Celal Bayar Boulevard, between Kazim Karabekir Street and Ataturk Boulevard, the trees on the sidewalk, middle median and roadside 50 were cut. Ankara, reacting to the cutting of the trees, the Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, 'cut' was not using the word, "Transplanted trees were transplanted, non-removed," he drew attention. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) ...
- Don't bother with Karsiyaka Railway Station and Memorial Trees 15/04/2014 Karsiyaka Railway Station and don't forget the monumental trees: Karsiyaka historical railway station TCDD in the restoration work in progress, in the garden adjacent to the building in Karsiyakalılar almost wanted to protect the monument trees. The work at Karşıyaka Train Station has been intensely occupying the public in Karşıyaka. Claims that the historic nostalgic gar building would be demolished or a cafeteria would be organized, had the reaction of Karşıyakalılar. The discussion that started with the removal of the glass and frames of the building was extended to a whole new dimension when Karşıyaka Mayor Hüseyin Mutlu Akpınar went to the scene and started the destruction of the tea gardens that were later added around the building. Karşıyakalı Journalist-Author Tufan Atakişi stated that eteci To destroy a society Karş
- Thousand 300 trees in Karsiyaka Tram endangered 18/12/2014 Thousands of 300 trees are in danger in Karşıyaka Tramway: In the Fahrettin Altay-Konak Tramway project of Büyükşehir, the cutting of the 1700 tree on the coastline had previously been on the agenda. Now it is stated that the 1300 tree will be disassembled from the route through which Karsiyaka Tramway passes. Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun pre-election despite all warnings in a hurry to the tender due to the Fahrettin Altay-Konak Tramway project, most of the 20 1700 tree on the shore of the coastal strip was brought to the agenda, this time strikethrough tram hit the green tissue of Karsiyaka. Karsiyaka Tramway near the tree to remove the 1300 was specified. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu is an important transportation project for the inhabitants of Izmir.