Chinese Train Manufacturers are Involved in Bombardier: According to sources close to the subject who do not want to be announced, two of the biggest train manufacturers in China's unification stage are interested in obtaining a controlling stake in the Canadian train and aircraft manufacturer Bombardier. Chinese CNR Corp and CSR Corp. are interested in Bombardier to sell high-speed rail technologies abroad. It is also stated that the general elections in Canada in October will cause political power to oppose this sale.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- ARUS - Japanese Railway Manufacturers Association Job Talks Held 21/04/2014 ARUS - Japanese Railway Producers Association Business Meetings were held: ARUS - Japanese Railway Manufacturers Association (JORSA) business meeting was held at Hilton Hotel. After introducing Dr. İlhami Pektas ARUS, Prof.Dr. Ziya Burhanettin Güvenç is welcome and will come to the beautiful collaborations expectations and Associate Professor Çelikdog that Turkey sold goods to the transfer of the trap then reported that it is ready to told and joint ventures members that it was time to make joint investments. Japanese JORSA executives reported that they will jointly invest in high-speed train, engine and brake systems. ARUS-JORSA and our businessmen decided to continue meetings.
- Rail Systems Manufacturers Introduced Eskişehir's Capabilities 12/03/2012 Rail system manufacturers introduced Eskişehir's capability. The exhibition of Turkey's rail transportation system and Eskişehir in Eurasia Rail fairs that provide new collaborations and railway companies introduced the ability to Eskisehir. Source: www.haberler.com
- Automotive Manufacturers Not Ready for Digital Transformation 25/06/2019 KPMG's joint research with Egon Zehnder, the executive research company, reveals that the automotive sector remains in the classroom due to the cultural change needed for digitization The research conducted by KPMG, an international tax, audit and consulting firm, together with the top executive research company Egon Zehnder showed that the leading automotive companies were not prepared for the digital transformation that destroyed their sectors. 527 automotive manager, one of the giant brands worldwide, participated in the research. The research reveals that there is an awareness of almost all of the industry against digitalization, yet there is no preparation at the strategic and cultural level. KPMG Ölekl Hakan from Turkey, "Research clearly shows that the automotive industry is still traditional ...
- Remote Access for Machine Manufacturers 23/08/2019 Remote access for machine manufacturers; Optimization of remote maintenance services, cost effective and reliable solutions are very important. Secomea, which provides all the services needed for remote access with a single device, offers great advantages for machine manufacturers beyond standard services. With Secomea, machine builders can share the system with end users, customers. For example, a camera attached to the camera can be watched from a mobile phone without seeing the other devices in the system and the remote user can access the camera. Secomea, providing optimization of remote maintenance services, provides cost effective solutions by saving travel time and costs. Securing the factory and office network…
- Domestic warning to the Chinese company that received the tender of Ankara Metro train sets 19/10/2012 Turkish producer, 51 on condition of the condition of the train company of Ankara Metro train sets of the Chinese company should be warned about "locality" argued. Nuri Ünver, the general manager of a Turkish company that designs and manufactures mobile air-conditioning systems, pointed out the train sets to be produced by the Chinese company for the Ankara Metro and said that the foreign companies engaged in rail system projects should be warned to fulfill the domestic production requirement. Unver, Turkey's up to 2023 years rail is predicted to invest a significant amount of the system project, light rail, a total of about 8 covered by metro and tram projects thousand vagonluk said he would emerge a demand. ...