The ski season in Yıldız Mountain is over: It is reported that the ski season at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center has ended.
In a written statement made by the Special Provincial Administration, it was stated that the people who visited 115 near Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center visited in the remaining season.
This season, in line with the demands of the surrounding provinces and the people of the region held for the first time in the ğı Governor's Ski Racing X 28 120 athlete participated in the statement highlighted the statement, the first time a rescue exercise was organized against possible accidents and power cuts were expressed.
"Snow Academy" is planned to be opened at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center and it will be provided that Cumhuriyet University will be a training campus with the High Altitude and Research Center which was started to be built in the region.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain 12/04/2016 Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain: It was reported that the ski season ended at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center. Salih Ayhan, General Secretary of Sivas Special Provincial Administration, stated in a written statement that the center had a busy winter season and that its aims were to be among the first ski centers in the country in 5. develop new pre-season ski resort, restock and citizens have started working to provide better service to transfer Ayhan, he said: "We want to give the best service to the citizens. Star Mountain, all the arguments in the first 5 into the points in Turkey, ideas and We believe that ık
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- Kartalkayada ski season ended 30/03/2015 Kartalkaya ski season ended: in Kartalkaya ski season the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey ended. Kartalkaya, which has a total length of 45 with its runways, visited 15 at the end of the season last year in 300. 2 6 hotel with 3,5 bin bed capacity in the ski resort, 70 80-100 week on weekdays, XNUMX occupancy at the weekend served. Dorukkaya Hotel General Director Yusuf Avcı, AA correspondent, holidaymakers are very pleased with their interest in the ski resort, he said. "We had a very good season," said Avci, "during the season, we did not have snow problems on the tracks."
- Heliski Season Ends in Kaçkarlar 23/03/2015 Heliski Season in Kaçkars Ended: The heli-skiing in Rize in Turkey, which has become the center of "natural wonder" Kaçkar "heliski" excitement, ended this season. Heliski, which is a kind of sport that skiers go to the summits of the mountains by helicopter and then slopes on steep slopes and high slopes, is done in limited places of the world. this sport in Turkey, 10 years Camlihemsin Rize Kaçkar Mountains within the boundaries of Artvin with İkizdere is held in Yusufeli. Skiers, Ayder plateau early in the morning by taking the helicopter is left to the summit of the mountains. After skiing during the day, skiers returning to their accommodation by helicopter in the evening, after a week Gün
- The Balkan Cup ended in the Ski Run on the Gerede Arkut Mountain 30/01/2015 Geremi Arkut held at Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup ended: Turkey Ski Federation Gerede by the Presidency organized in Arkut Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup, ended with free technical competitions held yesterday. Award ceremony held after the competition; Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Youth Services Sports City Manager John Shahan, Gerede Governor Arslan home, Geremi Mayor Mustafa Al, Youth Services Sports City Manager Mustafa Kocakaya, Cross-Country Skiing Technical Committee Chairman, Technical Committee Member and Ski Federation Bolu Provincial Representative Haydar He joined Çetinkaya. In the competitions, the medal of the athletes won the ye
- Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended 23/02/2016 Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended: The Proj Star Athletes Are Raising di project, which was started in Yıldızeli district, ended. With the instructions of the governor Alim Barut, the ski project was organized in order to meet the skiing sport of primary, secondary and high school students in Sivas and its districts and to increase the popularity of Yıldız Mountain Ski Center in the region. The five-year-old 80 students from the villages of Güneykaya, Sarıyar and Yusufoğlan learned the finer points of skiing after the five days of training. The ski instructor Devran Demirci, who evaluated the project, had a successful training process and süre
- Murat Mountain Ski Season Opened 05/01/2015 Murat Dağı Ski Season Opened: Murat Dağı Ski Center in Gediz District of Kütahya was opened with a ceremony in the season. 2 312 meters of the height of the 1850'in the second meter of Sarıçiçek Plateau Gölyeri and Tahtaoluk between the positions of the opening of the ski season Governor of Kütahya Şerif Yilmaz. After resting for a while in the facilities covered with snow near the 2.5 meters, skiing, Kütahya Governor Şerif Yılmaz showed that he was a master skier. Governor Yılmaz, after skiing for a while, the Mayor of Gediz AK Party Mehmed Ali Saraoğlu and the other protocol members together with the Thermal Tourism Center Val
- Skiing on Murat Mountain Closed 17/04/2013 Muratdağı Thermal Tourism and Ski Center ski season is closed, 2013-2014 reported that the preparation for the new winter season began. Gediz Governor Ismail Çorumluoğl of Muratdağı Thermal Tourism Center for the first time in February of this year the ski center began to be set up with Baby-Lift system that has proven itself in Turkey and the world, he said. Two snowmobiles and ski equipment to the ski center they established with the Baby-Lift infrastructure, and the Ministry of Youth and Sports also provide 1 snow-track indicating that the District Governor İsmail Çorumluoğlu, "Skiing started last February in Muratdagi Thermal Tourism and Ski Center intense yoğun
- Skiing season started in Murat Mountain 26/11/2014 The ski season began in Murat Mountain: The skiing season was opened with the first snow of the season in Murat Mountain, one of the highest mountains of the Inner Aegean Sea, in Gediz district. Mayor of Gediz Mehmed Ali Saraoğlu, AA correspondent, said in a statement, Murat Mountain, thermal water sources and the ski center is a combination, said: "Snowfall with the eyes of the skiers, turned into a ski resort. Thermal tourism and ski tourism, combining Gediz Thermal Ski Center has started its season with its first season with the first season of the season.