Hayraton - Mezar-i Sharif railway line was agreed to be operated by Uzbekistan
The railway line ”Hayraton - Mezar-i Sharif -, which connects the south of Uzbekistan to the northern part of Afghanistan, will be operated by the state company of Uzbekistan as before.
According to the agreement signed between the Uzbek company and the Ministry of Public Relations in Afghanistan, the Uzbek side will receive 19 Million USD as operating fee per year.
2011 built on the agreement with Afghanistan "Hayraton -Mezar-i Sharif" railway 106 kilometers long. The new railway line has been operated by the state railway company of Uzbekistan since its inception.
Or Hayraton - Mezar-i Şerif üretim railway, according to official sources, is used to transport the necessary products and goods for the production of agricultural products to the northern regions of Afghanistan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Arkas Holding, one of the world's largest shipping companies, will run a 'private train' 10/07/2012 Arkas, one of the largest in the world in shipping, is preparing for private train operations as in civil aviation with the release of the Railway Liberalization Law. But the main exit of the Bosphorus will be combined with Marmaray. Bernard Arcas, Arkas Holding Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, pointed to Alsancak Harbor from his dominant room in Izmir Bay like captain lodge. Below, the giant cranes loaded and unloaded the containers with tons of weight, and the carriers brought the steel cages that they lifted with magnetic arms like ants between the train-ship-trucks. With the young generation boss of the holding, Bernard Arcas of 43, he talked about the busy traffic of the group as he watched the busy traffic below. The world's largest 50 maritime Dün
- BURULAS will operate Nadir 05/06/2016 BURULAS will operate Nadir: Orhangazi City Council June meeting in the town's nest, but the years required for the operation of the Nadir social facilities, which can not be reached for years, the 5 for a period of two years, the municipality of the municipality was decided to be leased to BURULAŞ. Thus, BURULAŞ's first service point in Orhangazi has been determined with its high quality and cheap services. Orhangazi City Council June meeting held by the Mayor Neşet Çağlayan. NADIR RENTED BURULAŞ The most important issue of the City Council Nadir picnic area was temporarily renting some of the regions. In order to use some areas in Nadir as a picnic and recreation place ları
- Construction of Tashkent metro line started 31/10/2017 In Uzbekistan, the construction of the Tashkent subway line, the total length of which is 52.1, was announced. According to the news reported from the Jahon news agency, the project is planned to be implemented between 2017-2021 in five stages. At the first stage the Friendship station will be connected to the largest Kulyuk market in the city. The length of this line will be 11 kilometers and eight stations will be built along the line. In the second phase, the line from the Kulyuk market will be connected to the Almazar metro station. In the third stage Almazar - Beruni, then Beruni-Bodomzor and finally Bodomzor-Dustlik lines will be constructed. According to the report, the President of Uzbekistan to the relevant authorities until 2020 UM
- Map of Tashkent Metro 10/08/2012 Map of Tashkent Metro Last updated: November 2018
- Tender Announcement: Led Lighting to Stations (Mersin and Tashkent Station) 24/10/2013 Led Lighting to Stations TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF MERSIN AND TASKENT STATION LED LIGHTING shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 149551 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the tender work a) Quality, type and quantity: The quality, type and quantity of the tender:
- Road construction between Mersin and Tashkent stations to ensure line security 10/07/2014 TCDD 6. TCDD 4734. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE The construction work to ensure line-length security between Mersin and Tashkent stations will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law No. 2014. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 79072 / 1 01240-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 3224575354 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3225475807 - 6 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ XNUMX-Auction internet
- Tashkent-Bukhara high-speed train service starts 24/04/2016 Tashkent-Bukhara high-speed train service begins: Uzbekistan Prime Minister Shavkat Mirziyayev, the beginning of this week at the opening of the new gas production plant in Bukhara, Kandim said that the new high-speed train line will start the time of the expedition. Tashkent-Samarkand high-speed train line was opened in Uzbekistan. According to the news of the high-speed radio, the new high-speed rail line will be re-launched with the modernization of the Samarkand-Bukhara railway. It was announced that the repair and preparation process cost 400 million dollars. The first step will be served by two Express trains from the new high-speed train line. High-speed trains between Tashkent and Bukhara are expected to reduce the eight-hour road to two hours.
- Alanya - Gazipaşa - Tashkent - Başyayla separation tender canceled 28/08/2014 KGM 13. Region Alanya - Gazipaşa - Taşkent - Başyayla separation tender has been canceled Highways (KGM) 13. Kesim (Alanya - Gazipaşa) distinction - (Tashkent - Başyayla) distinction road to be carried out by the Regional Directorate: (0 + 460 - 27 + 300 and km: 33 + 00 - 58 + 060 segments) earthworks, art structures and superstructure construction Bölge tender has been canceled. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; deadline for submission of bids 20 The tender declared as 2014 August has been canceled due to the absence of 2014 and the dispute in the documents. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1191 / 21 July 2014 (EE) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Completion of Uzbekistan Railway Line at 2016 30/04/2013 Uzbekistan Railway Line is to be Completed at 2016 Uzbekistan will build a railway line connecting the Fergana valley in the east of the country directly to other regions. The President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov, in his speech at the meeting of the Andijan province, stated that the railway connection with the other regions of the country, Fergana valley where the Andican, Fergana and Namangan provinces were not developed too much. About 10 million people living in the Fergana valley of other regions of the lack of railway connection to the lack of Kerimov stressed that they do not have long since the government to connect the Fergana valley with other parts of the country and the high mountain pass through the 125 kilometer "Angren-Pap" railway construction project on N