Long Strike Warning on German Railways: German railways Deutsche Bahn employees are preparing to go on a long strike again. The strike is scheduled for this week.
A spokesperson for the Train Engineers Union (GDL) said in a statement that L there will be a long strike Tren. The strike will be throughout the country, including passenger and freight trains will be recorded. Sözcü, as in previous strikes, reported that passengers will be warned before 24 hours.
Yap Freight trains will definitely be our focus, but that doesn't mean we won't strike on passenger trains, GD said GDL President Claus Weselsky.
The GDL has gone on strike six times so far. The union, which started a strike lasting 100 in November, ended the strike after hours of 60.
The Tagesspiegel newspaper wrote that the GDL would announce the exact time of the strike on Monday evening. The union announced on Friday that the talks will fail and announced that a strike will be held this week.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Great strike on German railways 04/05/2015 Great strike on German railways: In Germany, train drivers decided to strike for a week. 7 freight will stop during 6 days, while passenger transport is on 15 days. The strike machine trainers' (GDL) strike will begin today at 00: 09 with the stopping of train services. Tomorrow morning passenger transport will be added. On Sunday, 00: 4,7 is scheduled to return to normal. The German Railways Administration (Deutsche Bahn) offered a 10 percent increase in wages in the new round of collective bargaining. The expected increase in two levels, the GDL did not satisfy the union, the union, "long-term new jobs will be organized actions" announced. GDL is about 10 months yaklaşık
- German railways prepare for the longest strike in history 05/11/2014 German railways are preparing for the longest strike in its history: the railway company Deutsche Bahn (WB), which is the most important pillar of public transportation in Germany, will begin its longest strike in its history from Thursday. It is foreseen that the machinists' strike will begin with trains carrying goods before noon on Wednesday afternoon. Then the night time that connects the Wednesday to Thursday, the passengers of 02: 00 will leave a job. The machine trade union (GDL) announced that a four-day strike will end on Monday morning at 04: 00. The strike in Deutsche Bahn is expected to paralyze public transport and everyday life in Germany. In particular, the 25 anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall will be celebrated.
- Strike Started in İZBAN ... Strike Breakdown with Retired Machinists 10/12/2018 Izmir's urban suburban system started its strike in IZBAN this morning using the 342 labor constitutional rights. İZBAN management of the seven retired mechanic working in the Çiğli-Airport between the continuation of the 'strike breaker' made. Izmir's urban suburban transportation system In İZBAN, 342 member of the Railroad Work Union started to strike this morning. In Izmir, where life on the tracks stopped, İZBAN's management resorted to B strike-breaking ', which was defined as a crime in the law. İZBAN employer, seven non-union members who received the highest wages and the Çiğli-Airport between the trainers 24 realized a train every minute. WORKER REPRESENTATIVE: İZBAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE BREAKING İ
- Another strike from the German Machinists' Union 16/10/2014 A strike from the German Machinery Association again: On the hike dispute between the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn-DB) and the Mechinals' Union (GDL), the GDL received a new strike (Bahnstreik) on Wednesday. It was announced that the 14 time strike will start at 00: 14 in the afternoon until 04: 00 at night. The passengers still suffered victims while preparing additional train schedules in order not to victimize the DB passengers. Because some trains did not move because of the strike before the 14: 00 hour. Passengers can find out whether there are any hitches on the trains on their route from the free telephone line (08000 996633) or on the internet (www.bahn.de/aktuell). Passenger ...
- German Mechinists Take The Tip To Strike 19/05/2015 German Makinistler to open the end of the decision: German Machinery Association's GDL GDL, German Railways Deutsche Bahn (DB) for over a period of the 10 has done a radical decision in collective bargaining. GDL, who couldn't get what they wanted from DB, decided to strike open this time. Since the start of collective bargaining, the GDL, which has been going on strike eight times in different times, two of which are warning, goes on an open-end strike on 15: 00 on Tuesday, and on 02: 00 on Wednesday. 20 thousand in Germany and around 17 thousand railway staff, Almanya
- Today in History: 6 May 1899 German capital Deusche Bank, French capital Ottoman Bank, German capital Anatolia Railway ... 06/05/2012 6 May 1899 An agreement was reached on the Baghdad Railway concession between the German-owned Deusche Bank, the French-owned Ottoman Bank, the German-owned Anatolian Railway Company and the French-owned Izmir-Kasaba Company representatives. The share of the French in the Baghdad Railway was 40. 6 May 1942 Law No. 4219 on the transfer of Erzurum-Karabıyık khans to the Ministry of National Defense has entered into force.
- The first strike began in Frankfurt today as a warning strike by subway workers, and it was reported that trams and subways would not work all day. 05/03/2012 After the strikes of workers from foreign service and passenger services in Frankfurt and Berlin airports in Germany, the strike of the metro drivers began in Frankfurt. German 'Verdi' union of the Regional President of the State of Hessen Jürgen Bothner'e according to information starting today morning, the strike of the subway employees will continue all day. During the day the tram and metro stops in and around Frankfurt. Today's strike is attended by civil servants in the municipal administration, hospital and kindergarten employees, and some other public institutions. Verdi said that they expect 125 thousand people working in federal, municipal and provincial government agencies to strike kuruluş
- Railway workers marching to Parliament made a strike strike 04/04/2013 Railway workers marching to the parliament made a strike strike The railway workers marched from 6 to Ankara against the privatization of railways received their breath in front of the parliament. Railroad workers who addressed the AKP, said the 16 will strike in April if the bill is not withdrawn. Workers also took action as the government accelerated efforts to open railways to the private sector. The members of the Turkish Transport-Sen and the United Transport Workers Union affiliated with the Kamu-Sen affiliated with the Kamu-Sen have joined forces against privatization. Ankara, the walking arm, started from the 6 point against the bill, which envisages the privatization of the railways. Railway employees departing from Edirne, Izmir, Adana, Van, Kars, Samsun early in the morning,
- German Mechinists Will Go Again To Re-Warning Strike 04/11/2014 German Mechinists Go for a Re-Warning Strike: German Machinery Association GDL says they will go on strike again. However, the union did not report the date for the strike. The GDL is expected to notify the strike date, as before, at least 1 days. Those who could not get what they wanted during the collective bargaining negotiations with the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn) had previously gone on warning strikes at 5. 2 weeks before the strike took 50 hours. The German Machinery Association GDL is expected to go on a longer strike this time. It is expected that freight transport will be affected as well as near and far from the strike. Gre
- Bulgarian Railways Strike Off 28/02/2012 Bulgarian State Railways (BDJ) on the verge of bankruptcy ended the 24 day-long strike of workers. A collective bargaining agreement was signed following the 2500 hour-long talks between the union and the government that organized the strike against the planned 13 personnel reduction in the BDJ. It was announced that the government accepted a large part of the collective bargaining requirements of the unions. According to the agreement to be dismissed workers will be paid a total of 6 gross salary.BDJ General Manager Vladimir Vladimirov, recalled by the strike due to the lack of train services, the BDJ lost a significant customer also reported that the strike suffered total 1,5 million euros. Vladimirov, the total debt 400 million euros Vladim