Sivas high-speed train project: YHT with Sivas from Ankara Two Istanbul will be five hours.
TCDD is planning to implement 5 at the 2, which will reduce the distance between Istanbul-Sivas to 2017 hours and Ankara-Sivas to 405 hours. The length of the existing railway will be reduced to 2 after the project is put into service. In this context, next year Ankara-Sivas high-speed train YHT The project, which will reduce the distance between Ankara and Sivas to 2017 hours, is planned to be completed in 602. With the realization of the project, the length of the existing railway of 405 kilometers will be reduced to XNUMX kilometers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- TCDD Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train Project Project Envelopes of Yerkoy-Yozgat-Sivas infrastructure procurement construction supervision and consultancy service (cutting I) tender 01/04/2013 Financial envelopes of the tender of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), under the Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project, Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas, Construction Supervision and Consultancy Service (Cutting I Km: 282 + 600-332 + 300) tender. 22 March 2013 opened the day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the technical costs and financial bids of the firms that opened the financial envelopes (¨) were determined as follows: 13.336.668,98. UBM Inc. 1 - 98,47 11.740.548. Botek - Mega Engineering 2 - 99,00 12.948.930. Emay Engineering 3 - Em
- Sivas Ankara High Speed Train Project Sectoral Impact Analysis Project 17/12/2012 Sivas Ankara High Speed Train Project Phonological Impact Analysis Project Sivas University High Speed Train Project's Sectoral Impact Analysis Project carried out by Cumhuriyet University Faculty Members Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Ahmet Şengönül, Assist. Assoc. Dr. Ali Rıza İnce and Lecturer Fuat Çamlıbel visited Rector Kocacık at his office. ORAN Development Agency, Sivas Governorship and Sivas Central Villa Support Services Union supported by the Ankara High Speed Train Project Sectoral Impact Analysis project Cumhuriyet University faculty members Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Ahmet Şengönül, Assist. Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Ali Rıza İnce and Lecturer Fuat Çamlıbel. Sivas Ankara High Hazır
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project to train to Sivas as part of the survey ended 17/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project to be held in Sivas as part of the survey for the train station ended. The results will be announced by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. In the study carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, it was decided that Sivaslılar would choose the shape of the garage building. 13 Surveys, which started in September, were announced at the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). Citizens were asked to make a selection from 5 projects through the chests established at tcdd.gov.tr and at the building of Sivas railway station. 15 After a month-long survey that ends on October evening, it is wondered which project will be implemented. UM