Samulaş Provided Access to an Alternative Operator: Samulaş A.Ş. provided access to alternative operations with ring busses in order to prevent the victimization of passengers in Samsun.
Due to the collapse of the grid system throughout the country, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System passenger transportation stopped at 10.36. Samulaş Inc. 42 ring vehicle by means of the alternative mode of operation by entering the stations and trolley passengers were provided safe transportation.
Energy transmission and distribution companies by means of energy transmission in the 11.50 line of light rail line, Samulaş A.Ş. The technical team carried out the necessary checks and the light rail system at 12.15 continued its public transportation service.
Samulaş made a statement on the subject. Kadir Gürkan, Member of the Board of Directors, said, sistemi We have provided safe transportation of our citizens, who prefer a light rail system in transportation due to the power cut in the national scale, with our 42 ring vehicle. With the introduction of energy to the light rail system, rail transportation began in a short time.
Samulaş A.Ş., which provides a safe transportation of our citizens by exhibiting a collective working example for our citizens due to their understanding. I thank the employees, çalışan he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- MOTAŞ Provides Transport in the First Match 22/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services (MOTAŞ) said in a statement last Saturday, played in the new stadium Evkur New Malatyaspor-Bursaspor match yellow-red fans have been moved smoothly. In the statement, to remove the intensity of the match caused by the vehicle to the University of the University and the support of the vehicle transported from all the arteries of the city is provided to be saved to the stadium, "Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Cakir, a great effort Super League out of the new Malatyaspor'un new stadium Bursaspor'la In order to carry the supporters of his match, we provided the necessary transportation by working at full capacity.
- Decisions in Transportation in Kayseri Contributed to the Country Economy 09/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 11 100 liters fuel consumption and traffic in the 1 liter a week since the beginning of the applications related to public transport applications said. Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 recalled that a series of innovations about transportation have been launched since May. President Büyükkılıç stated that they have initiated innovations such as the removal of transfer fees, reaching from the neighborhood to the Faculty with a single ticket, increasing the flights to the City Hospital, and that the transfer from the neighborhoods to the Faculty brought about a big saving. REMOVED REMUNERATION of the Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, public transportation and received XNUMX AK
- The extension of Bursaray to Uludağ University provided great convenience for the citizens 11/09/2012 The 6,5 kilometer light rail line, which was implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality and delivered BursaRay to Uludağ University, provided great convenience for the citizens. Arabayatağı of Bursalılarla 'was from the UU as well as applications that allow seamless transportation system, including BursaRay Labor Line 2,5-kilometer route through the savings achieved from Gorukle line. Intersection design, BursaRay station and the rail system in Bursa working with the largest intersection with labor, including the Crossroads Labor BursaRay line in Mudanya Road transport also took breath. IN THE EASTERN ETHICS THE SPEED DOES NOT SPEED BursaRay Gürsu, which will extend the light rail system to the east of Bursa, is also on the M
- The green buttons of İZBAN have saved energy in the 700 bin kwh 29/03/2014 The green buttons of IZMAN provided energy savings for 700 bin kwh: The environmentally friendly green colored buttons, which allow the passengers to open the doors of the Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) trains, save around 700 thousand kwh a year while the carbon dioxide emission of trains is 400 thousand kg per year. It decreases. IZBAN's düğ efficient use of resources X green-based opening buttons in accordance with the philosophy of the trains, 78 tons of equivalent oil is saved. The trains of İZBAN are air conditioned with air conditioners and electric heaters for comfortable travel. During the opening and closing of the doors, the interior temperature changes. There is no boarding pass thanks to the green button Yeşil
- Kartal - Kaynarca Metro Project Main contractor has contracted with Orge Energy for electrical works 25/09/2014 Istanbul BB Kartal - Kaynarca Metro Project The main contractor has signed an agreement with Orge Energy for electrical works. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; for the electrical works of Şenbay-Öztaş-Albayrak Business Partnership (SOAJV), which is the main contractor of the project in question, has reached an agreement with Orge Energy for Euro 9.950.000. The contract is expected to be signed as soon as possible. As it is known, SOAJV has signed a contract on 2013 Euro on May 105.527.725 for the procurement, installation and commissioning of construction and electromechanical systems within the scope of the project. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1131 / 13 .:
- Cuba and Exim Bank to negotiate the purchase of passenger cars 25/02/2016 Cuba and Exim Bank have reached an agreement on the purchase of passenger cars: a new agreement has been signed between the Ministry of Finance of Cuba and Exim Bank of China. In November, 2015 agreed between the parties, but the signatures were recently issued. According to the agreement signed, Exim Bank will provide loans to Cuba for the passenger car to be purchased in total. According to the agreement that the company will produce the wagons and the details of the price will not be shared, 240 will receive 3 units in total each year. Cuban Railways (FCC) are currently serving with wagons previously available from France, Germany and Mexico yol
- Azerbaijan, Russia and Iran North-South railway line agreed for western route construction 08/04/2016 Azerbaijan, Russia and Iran's North-South railway line agreed for the construction of the western route: Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan agreed to accelerate the construction work on the western route of the North-South railway line that will unite Moscow and Tehran from Azerbaijan. A joint declaration was published after the tripartite meeting of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Iranian Foreign Minister Cevad Zarif and Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov. The statement stated that the parties agreed on the principle of mutual respect and development of relations on the basis of principles not to interfere in each other's internal affairs. Parties affirming the UN Charter and the rules of international law, BM
- Marmaray 130 saves million hours 17/04/2016 Marmaray 130 saved million hours of time: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "Marmaray, 130 million passengers carried. Considering that as much time as 1 hours are saved for each passenger, 130 has saved up to million hours of time." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul 8 times the population until today, Turkey carrying passengers near the 2 times the population count would not end the country's contribution to the Marmaray. Emphasizing that Marmaray provides significant time savings for passengers, Yıldırım has stated that the project has a very positive effect on the project from the reduction of harmful gases released to the environment and the decrease in traffic on the Bosphorus bridges Marmar
- Turkcell provided mobile communications in the construction of the Eurasia Tunnel 08/12/2016 Eurasia Tunnel helped in the construction of mobile communication Turkcell: Turkey and Eurasia in Istanbul's pupil Tunnel project, Turkcell's mobile communications 'was announced moving antenna' provided by the technology. Thanks to the technology developed by Turkcell engineer Mehmet Yalkın for the project, employees reported that the ground even communicates with people inside and underneath the 106 meter. Turkey's giant project for Eurasia Tunnel opening day of counting, thanks to the invention of mobile communication, a Turkish engineer was announced that occur below sea level. Turkcell Gediz Grid Technology Group Chairman Sezgin, "which is one of Turkey's most important projects in the provision of communications in Eurasia Tunnel, Turkey's Turkcell for a vital ...
- MOTAŞ Provides 111 Decrease in Accident Rate 11/05/2017 % 111 Decreased in MOTAŞ Accident Rate: Safe and Efficient Driving Techniques Training organized within the scope of Traffic Week activities was held in Malatya Convention and Culture Center. Safe Driving and Technical Trainer The training program provided by Yener Gülünay provided the necessary technical information for a safe and efficient driving. Gülünay, the safe driving instructor, said, Eğ Let's realize to correct our mistakes. Being right in traffic doesn't bring back what we lost. So let's give up our priority to prevent an accident if we are right. This behavior frees us as it saves the other. If you hang the first button incorrectly, the rest will go wrong. Therefore…