Wind Influenced Erciyes Ski Center: A closed and windy weather in the city center of Kayseri;
From the night in the city center, the wind began to be effective. It's raining from time to time outdoors. Erciyes'de spent the previous season is dry in this winter is experiencing profit abundance. Today, two days after the rainfall began again in the ski resorts. The snow that starts at night is raining due to the wind type. It was stated that it was snowing about 10 centimeters thick from the night.
WIND, IMPROVED THE RUNS
The wind, which is also effective on the mountain, negatively affects the ski slopes. There is an open runway outside the toboggan area and the walking band at the Tekir Kapi Ski Center. Only the walking and sled areas are open at the Hisarcik Kapi, Hacilar Kapi and Develi Kapi ski resorts. Transportation between Kayseri and the ski resort Develi is possible.
Ski lovers and tourism lovers are happy with the abundance of snow this season in Erciyes. Lately, the belly of the season will be prolonged tourism tourist Mehmet Eseroğlu, said they expect to continue until the end of April. He stated that the thickness of the snow on the tracks is about 3 meters.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Severe wind affected the Erciyes Ski Center 09/03/2014 The severe wind also affected the Erciyes Ski Center: the strong wind life in Kayseri, which has been effective since the night, has a negative impact. In the city center, 40 has reached the 50 kilometer in kilometers of wind. Erciyes Ski Center, which is effective due to the wind in the plateaus of the Gondola-type cable cars in the plateau and Sercel said. The authorities warned citizens against roof flying and tree overturns, while the houses were asked to be careful against carbon monoxide poisoning. Kayseri Meteorology 7. Regional Directorate officials, with heavy wind until the rainy days of the weather will be effective and the air temperatures will fall down to 8 degrees, he said.
- Uludag type adversely affected holidaymakers 18/02/2015 Uludag type holidaymakers adversely affected: Uludag in the evening hours due to the type of holidaymakers could not leave the hotel, the ski slopes remained empty. One of the most important centers of winter tourism in Uludag in the evening, the snowfall began to affect the holidaymakers negatively. Due to the snow falling in the form of holidaymakers can not leave the hotel, the ski slopes remained empty. The authorities are cautious in order to prevent any casualties. SNOW THICKNESS 180 SANTYMETER On the other hand, according to information received from meteorology, snow thickness in Uludag reached 280 centimeters. Daytime temperature is measured as -5, while at night it is expected to drop to -13. The snow will continue until Friday, Kar
- Tram Line Work in Bursa Affected Traffic Negatively (Photo Gallery) 02/05/2013 Tram Line Work in Bursa Negatively Influenced BURSA Metropolitan Municipality's tram line work in the city has affected the city transportation negatively. The tramway works, which were started by the Metropolitan Municipality about five months ago, are carried out without interruption. During the studies, the flow of traffic in the main arteries to the single lane causes long queues. Traffic police are insufficient from time to time in the bus stop at the bus stops trying to resolve the busiest officials. Metropolitan Municipality officials, this congestion in the city will be solved by trams in the coming weeks, he said. Source: www.haberfx.net
- Strikes in France Negatively Affect Railway Transportation 16/06/2013 Strikes in France Negatively Impacted Railway Transportation: Railway workers, the most important transport network of the country, joined the strike launched by French civil aviation workers. Strikes paralyzed transportation across France. Railway workers, the most important transportation network of the country, joined the strike launched by French civil aviation workers. Strikes paralyzed transportation across France. CGT, CFDT, Unsa, SUD-ray, FP, FiRST, CFE-CGC and CFTC, organized in the transport sector, decided to quit working hours from 19.00 to 08.00 on wednesday took. The most affected company, Kar
- İZBAN line of work accidents affected negatively 24/08/2013 The work accident in İZBAN line negatively affected: The Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) General Directorate made a statement about the disruption in the train services. In a written statement from İZBAN, it was stated that during the construction of a road near the İZBAN line, a worker was caught too close to the catenary line with the metal part in his hand, and that there was a delay in the voyages during the morning hours. The statement, normal three of our train from this incident in the Kemer region were affected negatively, after a half-hour-long work with the measures taken after a normal course of action. It was reported that the road worker who was on the electricity line was treated in the hospital. Elektrik Source: www.medya73.com
- The strike of machinists in Germany adversely affected transportation 19/10/2014 In Germany, the strike of the machinists adversely affected transportation: the strike, especially the long-distance trains in the districts of Halle / Leipzig, Hamburg / Hannover and Mannheim, as well as suburban, local and freight trains were also affected. The strike of the mechanics, which started at 02.00, caused restrictions throughout Germany. Approximately one percent of trains are in use after the start of the strike, 30 said in a statement, the company is doing its best to minimize the impact of the strike and the passengers with a limited number of trains, an alternative emergency plan to reach the goals of the target reported. Under the urgent plan, some in the capital Berlin Acil
- Snowfall in Edirne Affected Life Negatively 27/01/2013 Snow, which has been effective since yesterday, brought the life to a halt. While dozens of vehicles remain on the road due to heavy snowfall, the road to the Hamzabeyli border crossing to Bulgaria opens the Keşan-Enez highway, although it is closed from time to time. Snowfall in the city center has exceeded the 10 centimeter because of the precipitation that has been going on since yesterday. Tens of vehicles remained on the roads in the city center, and many material damaged accidents occurred. Municipal and highways teams to keep the roads open to snow shoveling and salting continues uninterrupted work. Traffic teams out of the city leri
- Erciyes Cup Excitement at Erciyes Ski Center 08/01/2017 Erciyes Ski Center Erciyes Cup Excitement Erciyes Ski Center, doing Erciyes Cup hosts will compete in international skiers ... Turkey's best technical means to have the ski center and hosts many international tournaments Erciyes Ski Center, in 07-08 January 2017 date With the Erciyes Cup tournament to be held, many foreign players and skiers will be hosted. The male and female categories, Luxembourg, Turkey, Pakistan, and also in countries such as Albania, including the participation of professional skiers on the xnumx'n found Erciyes Cup, will be held at the Erciyes Ski Center Pilgrims door track. In this breathtaking tournament where the athletes will have big slalom races Spor
- Gölcük and Kartalkaya impressed by the beauty of the ski resort (Photo Gallery) 20/12/2013 Gölcük and Kartalkaya impressed with the beauty of the ski resort: Bolu Gölcük Nature Park photographed from GÖKYÜZ and the ski resort at the summit of Köroğlu affected Kartalkaya beauties. At the request of Halit Ergül, owner of Gazelle Resort Hotel, located in Karacasu town of Bolu, and Halit Ergül, owner of Grand Kartal Hotel in Kartalkaya, paragliding pilot Orhan Özgülbaş shot the Gölcük Nature Park and Kartalkaya ski center. Between the pine forests Lake Gölcük Nature Park in the ice-covered forest and snow-covered forests, embrace the beauty of Kartalkaya reflected in the photo frames. Halit Ergül stated that Gölcük took a unique view in the winter months and said, eşsiz Gölcük Natural Park where our facility is located Göl
- Enjoy the skiing in Erciyes 05/02/2016 Enjoy skiing at Erciyes wind barrier: in one of Turkey's major ski resorts in the Erciyes Ski Center, all facilities were closed due to wind speed reaching up to about 100 kilometers. Which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts and famous for its powder snow Erciyes Ski Center, especially like a ski holiday and semester turnout of celebrities. Erciyes Ski Center, where there was a great intensity during the week and weekend, was effective in this morning. Erciyes Ski Center officials, with the announcement of the speed of up to approximately 100 kilometers per hour, all facilities were closed due to the wind warning.