TCDD Palu - Genç - Mus Railway Displacement Project The deadline for submission of bids is postponed until 26 March 2015
New developments have been recorded on the tender of UM replenishment construction works l within the scope of ası Palu - Genç - Mus Railway Displacement Project Proj collected by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate on 09 July 2014.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for the tender to be postponed on 21 January 2015 day of 27 January 2015 and 11 March 2015 day was postponed to 02 2015 26 on 2015 March 10.00. Meanwhile, the JCC rejected the FGM firm's objection.
As it is known, the GCC, which evaluates the objection of Mapa İnşaat (on behalf of Mapa - Yse Yapı İş Ortaklığı - Çelikler Consortium) and Şenbay - Aga İş partnership, decided to take corrective action in the tender. Authorities said the corrective actions were completed and the short list had not changed.
The winning company / joint venture / consortium that pre-elected the tender was:
1. Doğuş Construction
2. İntekar - Construction STS - Özaras - Demce Business Partnership - Dido Ray Consortium
3. Özaltın - Mön Business Partnership - Mön Consortium
4. Güriş - Türkerler - Astur Business Partnership
5. Cengiz - Kolin Consortium
6. Makyol - Gülermak Partnership
As it is known, other companies / joint ventures / consortiums who applied for pre-election applications were as follows:
1. Mapa - Yse Construction Partnership - Steels Consortium
2. Özdemir - B. Ergünler - Tekfem - Yapıyol Partnership - Eferay Consortium
3. Nurol Construction
4. Seza - Expansion - Sarıdağlar Partnership - Adfa - Yörük Building Consortium
5. Strabag Ag - Aderen Partnership
6. Nas - Gülsan - YDA - KMB Metro Business Partnership - Ultra Technology - KMB Metro Consortium
7. Şenbay - Aga Business Partnership
Reference: Investments 1222 / 02 March 2015 (AP)
Palu - Genç - Mus Between the Railway Displacement Project CLICK HERE