Ankara, Izmir and Istanbul Metro and Tram Timetable İZBAN Stopped: Unable many metro and tram trips because of power outages experienced in Turkey.
Railroad systems were paralyzed in Istanbul by cutting the electricity at 10.40. After the interruption, the passengers at the stops were returned their tickets.
It was observed that some of the passengers were waiting at the metro tram and Marmaray stops while some of the stops were waiting.
It was reported that the voyages would begin as soon as the energy was restored.
In Ankara, high-speed train services stopped by subway, traffic signaling system was not working. Long queues occurred in the subway due to the stop of the metro flights.
As the metro and IZBAN railway stops completely, traffic lights went out, causing traffic to lock up. In the statement on the subject from İZBAN;
I In the majority of our country, mainly in metropolitan cities, due to the power outage at 10.36, the voyages of İZBAN were forced and temporarily out of service. “
Hospitals, schools, public institutions, such as operations stopped.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Stood in subway in london stopped life 06/08/2015 Metro stopped in London stopped life: the capital of the British capital London, near the 4 people travel to the subway, employees start the evening, the 24 hourly strike adversely affects daily life. Metro employees who went on strike for the second time in the last month, 24 hours from September to begin to serve at the 5 subway line staff to work overtime to show their response to the inequalities in their salary and the 24 hour strike to show their response to the local time began at 18.30 this evening. National Union of Railway, Maritime and Transportation Workers (RMT), Wage Transportation Employees Association (TSSA) and Steam Locomotive Demiryolu
- Metro and tram services stop in Istanbul due to power failure 14/01/2012 According to the information received from Istanbul Transport AS, metro and tram services cannot be made from 13.43 due to power failure. Studies are continuing to return to normal. Electricity cut in many districts ... There was a power outage in Adapazarı and Izmit. The power outages that cause the traffic lights to go off also cause problems in traffic. Bogazici Electricity Distribution Inc. www.bedas.gov.tr website caused an error due to server density, but the authorities have not made a statement about this issue. However, the information is due to a failure in the Düzce-Bolu transfer, which is the beginning of the Marmara launch, and the interruption may take a long time. Source :…
- Explosion Metro stops in Istanbul 02/12/2015 Explosion in Istanbul Metro services stopped: After a violent explosion in the European side of Istanbul, it was announced that metro flights were stopped. There is no explanation for the cause of the explosion yet. According to the Anadolu Agency, the explosion occurred in the upper passage near Bayrampasa Metro station. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, the event related to "an explosion occurred in the Velvet Junction. A citizen was slightly injured. Why the explosion is not yet known. We are evaluating all the possibilities in this regard," he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, "Istanbul Bayrampasa metro station due to the sound of the explosion was stopped due to the sound, the cause of the sound is not yet known." Shortly after the explosion Pat
- İZBAN Expeditions Fully Stopped! 25/12/2018 Izmir, Izmir Suburban System stops completely stopped. 15 strike in İZBAN for days, but additional flights were made. Demiryol-Is Izmir Branch, the ongoing strike in İZBAN and the demand for the suspension of additional trains opened by the judge in the case of the judge, the passenger flights with the decision of the cessation of the decision to stop completely this morning after the İZBAN flights could not be made Habertürk'ın Gülçin Ayçe'nin news this morning Silence prevailed in the platforms at İZBAN (İzmir Suburban System). Those who did not know that additional flights stopped completely by the court decision came to İZBAN to go to their jobs, but after learning that the flights had stopped, the people of İzmir were disappointed ler
- International Flights Stopped at Istanbul Airport 04/04/2019 International Airport flights stopped at Istanbul Airport until April 7th Turkish Airlines started flights to various domestic destinations and then international flights after Istanbul Airport was opened last year. Among the destinations were Frankfurt, London Gatwick and Kuwait. The international flights were stopped because of the move operations. Turkish Airlines will continue its international flights at the new airport after the 6 operation starts in April and 7 ends in April. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- Tram stops in Istanbul 16/01/2014 Tram stops in Istanbul stopped for an hour: Due to a power outage in Istanbul, tram lines could not be carried out in Bağcılar-Kabataş line. 07: The 30: 08: 30: 07: 30: 08: Istanbullular who left the road early to go to work and school stayed on the road. With the stop of the tram, citizens started walking on the tracks. Stopping the tram stops traffic has also caused disruption. TROUBLESHOOTING TIME 30: The fault in XNUMX was fixed after one hour. Tramways XNUMX: XNUMX has returned to normal.
- Tram stops stopped 04/02/2014 Tram stops stopped: the forgotten bag at Sultanahmet Tram Stop caused a bomb panic. Stationery material was removed from the bag detonated by the expert team. Due to the suspicious bag, tram stops were stopped for a while. Citizens and security officials who saw that there was a bagless bag at Sultanahmet Tram Stop reported to the police. Fatih district Police Department Preventive Services to the address in question the Office of the Preventive Explosive bag in case of explosives were emptied. Tram stops were also stopped when the stop was closed by the safety lane. Called to the scene, the Bomb Disposal and Inspection Team examined the bag wearing special clothes. Bomb expert, by connecting the rope B
- Tram stops in Eskişehir 28/04/2014 Tram stops stopped in Eskişehir: the heavy rainfall in Eskişehir was transformed into a flood. Tram stops stopped. A lot of houses and business places were flooded. In the afternoon, suddenly pressing rain stopped at the Odunpazarı central tram routes to Emek Mahallesi .... The heavy rainfall in Eskişehir was transformed into a flood. Tram stops stopped. A lot of houses and business places were flooded. In the afternoon, suddenly pressing rain stopped at the central Odunpazarı Emek neighborhood. Citizens are stranded at tram stops. Citizens stranded in stops, reacted to the situation. There is a lot of rainfall in a short time çok
- Why did tram stops in Konya? President Akyürek explained 07/10/2015 Why did tram stops in Konya? Mayor Akyürek explained: Tahir Akyürek, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, made explanations about the troubles in the morning. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, 2. In the Mukhtars Meeting, they made explanations about the troubles in the morning. Night rainfall is effective in Konya and many parts of the city, stating that lightning fell Akyürek, one of these lightning strikes in the tram line has announced that the hit. Akyurek, even due to the break in the transportation of the tram stopped and citizens said that the clock 09: 15'la transported by buses. Akyürek "We tried to remove the victimhood. Due to a fault in our citizens declare our apology"
- Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square 12/01/2016 Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square: A large security circle was created in the region after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Following the explosion in Sultanahmet Square, a large security circle was created in the region. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Istanbul Security, the explosion occurred in Sultanahmet after the region was almost blockade. All roads to Sultanahmet Square were closed, and tram fares were stopped. Police helicopters in the region by making flight checks. Dispatching teams and bomb disposal experts referred to the scene Olay