High School Students' Book Reading Campaign: In Adana, high school students organized a book reading activity on the subway in order to emphasize the importance of reading books.
Seyhan Adana Teachers, students and parents of the ISE Anatolian High School prepared the kitap Studying Rails Out of Project esi project in order to emphasize the importance of reading books and to provide the students with the time to read the book by reading the times. In this context, with the participation of 4 teacher and 37 student, 27 will perform book reading activity every day from the first stop of the subway until March and return to the first stop. Explaining the purpose of the project as 'awakening an awareness on this issue', the school authorities stated that the 20 teacher will read the 200 minute book and evaluate the time well and will set an example for the citizens.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Book Reading Action in Light Rail | Kayseri 04/04/2013 Book Reading Action in the Light Rail System: Special Sagnak College teachers and students in KAYSERİ read a book in the light rail system in order to spread the habit of reading books and show that they can be read everywhere. . We wanted to evaluate free time and show that books can be read anywhere, okun said Kemal Nakipoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Special Sagnak College Primary School. Chairman of the Board Kemal Nakipoğlu, who made a statement before the event with light rail travel, said that we did not read enough books as a country. Nakipoğlu, "I am 62. I am still living in the country without developing. However, our country is not developing, but as a developed country."
- The action of reading books 03/02/2014 reading action in the Marmaray: Young Platform members Turkey has made reading a book Marmaray action. Platform members gifted the passengers in Marmaray with a book and a pen, saying that their purpose was to read and understand books. Metrobus in the past engaged in the act of giving Platform members Young Turkey in November, made more interesting action. Group members got to Marmaray from Üsküdar Station. Young people who told that the purpose of the action was to read and understand books, distributed books and pencils to the passengers. The book gifted passengers can not hide their astonishment, said they were satisfied with this kind of action. Young Turkey Platform press release after the action Overall ...
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- Reading activity on public transport in Diyarbakır 08/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School held a reading activity with 100 students in order to popularize their reading habits. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School conducted a joint study in order to spread the habit of reading books in the city. The 100 student showed great interest in public transport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality buses and students taken from the school, Elazığ Street Galeria station came together. Students read a book at the station for a while. They read a book ın A good book is a good friend öğ and bir Read a book live life ın. Behind…
- Samsun Governor's Book Reading Activities 19/02/2018 Under the leadership of the Governorship of Samsun, 'Reading Time for Samsun' activity, Fatih Clean Secondary School students and their parents and the teachers gave support by reading the book on the tram. support came. 40 team of school students, parents and teachers, the clock at the 20.00 Municipality Houses stop on the tram ride to the last stop read the book. Canik District National Education Director Mustafa Uzunlar was accompanied by the banners and t-shirts they wore before they boarded the train. THE PASSENGERS ARE READING Y
- A Plus University City Title from University Students to Izmir 29/07/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has received the AAA grade from international credit rating agencies, received an A + grade from university students this time. In the lent Student Friendly Cities r survey conducted by the University Research Laboratory in 81 province, İzmir was evaluated at the tarafından A Plus at level which met the expectations of the students at the highest level. University Research Laboratory (Unior) made by the university students in Turkey and offers a broad perspective on the university experience "to Turkey University Satisfaction Survey" (Tuma) was marked Izmir. Student Friendly University Cities in Izmir, 81 with the significant impact of the practices carried out on the way of Şehir becoming a university city… by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality.
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- They read books on the historic subway 28/12/2015 They read books on the historical subway: In order to improve reading, love and increase the interest in books, the students of Yildiz Technical University, IETT, have added the world's oldest 2. Beyoglu Tünel was approved by the Metro. A group of students studying in the third year of Turkish Technical Education in Yildiz Technical University, 1875 made in the year of reading the tunnel vehicles, book reading activity carried out. Students in the project area behind the tunnel vehicles and waiting areas to place a book pocket. A book reading activity project designed to create a habit of reading a book for citizens who use mass access tools; city trip şehir
- Kurtuluş Kissing in the Metro Campaign 24/05/2013 Kurtuluş Kissing in the Metro Campaign In Ankara, Kurtuluş metro station "Dear passengers please act in accordance with the code of ethics" announcement to protest the announcement of social media "on the metro kissing action" was organized for. At the beginning of the week, the passengers waiting for the Independence Metro stop Metro Dear passengers please act in accordance with the rules of morality ına Ankara protesters want to protest the announcement of the social media organized as 'Kissing in Kurtuluş Metro' launched the campaign. For this purpose, activists on Facebook, a page, 25 May Saturday evening 18: 30'da Kurtuluş Metro stop kissing the situation will protest. This announcement, which caused the response of the passengers to the Metro authorities, Metro In the cameras of the metro ileri