Elazığda road fell to the rock: Elazig Keban district Malatya's bus connecting the road, two rock falling from the slope due to the transportation closed Elazig Keban district of Malatya's Arabgir district connecting the road, two rock falling because of the slope closed the transportation.
The road that connects the Keban district of Elazığ to the province of Arapgir of Malatya is closed due to two rocks falling from the slope. Two rocks fell to the road. Rocks, the road was closed to the transportation. Roads teams, the road to the opening of the work began to be opened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rock Down to Tunceli-Erzincan Highway 06/02/2015 Rock fell to Tunceli-Erzincan Highway: As a result of rock fall on Tunceli-Erzincan highway, transportation was interrupted for a while. When the snow temperatures started to increase with the snow, the dangers started to form on the highways. Rock and stone falls on highways, especially Tunceli-Erzincan highway due to heated weather. Today at noon 37 of Tunceli-Erzincan highway. kilometers to the road as a result of a drop in the rock transportation has occurred for a while. During the fall of the road during the fall of a vehicle to prevent a possible catastrophe, falling off the road with the intervention of falling stone highways teams. Yakup Kalkan, who uses the highway, has a rock fall along the highway lar
- Big piece of rock breaking down the highway fell 15/01/2015 The big rock that breaks from the slope fell to the highway: The large rock piece which was broken in Demirci District of Manisa fell into the Demirci- Salihli Highway. The road at the time of the vehicle does not pass a possible catastrophe prevented. With the work of the teams, the rock was removed. The rock that breaks off from the slope was set on the 5 kilometer of the Demirci-Salihli Highway. The two-way road from the Salihli to Demirci direction to see the boulder to the rock, reported to the authorities. The gendarmerie, who came to the scene, took precautions on the road and warned the drivers. Road crews 45 minutes of work with the rock removed from the road. Ramazan Keskin, a retired religious official, said, yıl I have been working for many years to see old friends
- Rock Parts Falling on the Road to Art, Makes Drivers Feel Hard 14/03/2013 Rock pieces falling on the Artvin-Şavşat highway became almost a fearful dream of the drivers. Some parts of the road from time to time because of the rock pieces falling to the road crashed to the rock pieces of vehicles hit the vehicle damage was material damage. Drivers said they had a hard time reacting to this situation, prompting the authorities to take measures as soon as possible. Drivers, especially in rainy weather, the size of the danger is more than the 10 of Artvin Şavşat Highway 40 km. Km (Variant Path-Cold water position) between each 100-200 meter falling from the slopes due to falling stones have a difficult time, he says. Road ...
- Karabük Ankara Highway Stops Transportation 30/10/2014 Karabük Ankara Highway Stopped Transportation Parts: The road to Karabuk Ankara Highway broke off on the slope and the transportation of 1.5 hours stopped. ROAD 1,5 CLOSING CLOSED CLOSED Kemaloyman on the road to Ankara in the evening, the rock fragments from the slope to the road fell over the retaining wall fell. In the meantime, the vehicle from the road to prevent a possible accident prevented. Transportation stopped in the direction of Ankara due to the rocks covering the road. While the traffic teams took precautions, the long vehicle convoy was formed. Some of the drivers crossed the direction to the direction of Karabük from the junction and proceeded to the Ankara road again at the next roundabout. The traffic teams who realized this were at the crossroads Bunu
- Tunceli-Ovacik Highway has crashed Citizens have crashed 07/01/2015 Tunceli-Ovacik Highway Road Avalanche Citizens Down The Road: Tunceli-Ovacik highway due to avalanche highway access has closed. Highways teams launched work to rescue citizens stranded on the road. Tunceli-Erzincan and Tunceli-Ovacik motorhome closed for transportation in Tunceli. Some vehicle drivers were stranded due to the Storm Veli location at the 40 second kilometer of the Tunceli-Ovacık highway and the avalanche falling at various points. There is also a problem in transportation and energy due to ongoing snowfall. Due to the failures in the power transmission lines after snowfall, the city center has not been able to provide electricity since yesterday evening hours. City…