Zonguldak 96 village road was closed for transportation: Due to the snow in Zonguldak, the village road of 96 was closed.
Snowfall which is effective in the city center and high sections affected the transportation negatively. Zonguldak - highways in Istanbul due to snow in the highways of the road crews work with the road cleared snow. In the meantime, vehicles in the high neighborhoods were hardly progressing.
In the meantime, the school holiday students, enjoyed playing in the snow.
It was learned that the village road was closed for transportation especially due to the high profit.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Zonguldakta landslide due to a strip of road closed 13/02/2015 Zonguldakta landslide due to a strip of the road closed to the transportation: Zonguldak-Istanbul Highway Alaplı District due to the landslide due to a strip of road was closed to traffic. Precipitation, which continues its domination throughout the country, can cause landslides in some cities in the Black Sea region. Zonguldak, and the town of Düzce Akçakoca connects the road between the landslide occurred Zonguldak's Alapli and Düzce Akçakoca districts linking the highway in the landslide occurred. Alaplı-Akçakoca highway Kavukkavla district, torrential and snowing caused the landslides. Heyelan hence on the route in question for a while, transportation was provided by a single lane.
- Zonguldakta landslide road closed to transportation 10/04/2015 Zonguldakta has closed the landslide road: Ereğli-Kandilli road closed due to landslide. Transportation between Ereğli district and Kandilli town was closed due to road landslide. After the rightwing which was effective in the city, landslide occurred in Keşkek region of Ereğli-Kandilli highway. The road from which the soil and rock fragments were poured was closed for transportation. Kandilli Mayor Mustafa Aydin said in a statement, effective in the district due to rainfall in some points of the town experienced landslides, he said. Eregli and Kandilli resort connecting the alternative road connecting the way due to the road entrances and exits of the stating that Aydın, "We have arrived at the scene after reporting the landslide. Gendarmerie and the municipality"
- Zonguldakta Train Crash Drill (Video) 08/06/2015 Train Wreck Exercise in Zonguldak: In Zonguldak, the National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE) and the health personnel and relatives with the participation of "train accident injured rescue" drill made. Constitutional Quarter Uzunmehmet Street in tatbikt to, by scenario, Turkey The teams were dispatched to the scene after a car struck a result of accidents reported to the locomotive of Institution coal, search and rescue and made the first intervention wounded. As a representative, the injured people were referred to the hospitals after the necessary interventions. In the exercise, the performances of the relatives of the health personnel who acted as wounded were not called. Provincial Health Director Deputy Emre Karaahmetoğlu, said in a statement to the journalists, said that they perform drills periodically, "Probability of being in the city"
- Zonguldakta Bridge Action 25/07/2014 Zonguldakta Bridge Action: Zonguldak City Council members, 3 77 protected the access to the neighborhood 1 annual Ankara Bridge repair work could not be completed in the 1937 year press statement protested. The bridge, which was built at the 1 in the city center and was taken under protection by the Karabük Natural Heritage Preservation Board, was closed for transportation since the XNUMX had damaged the upper poles of the cargo in a truck's case years ago. The firm, which received the tender for maintenance and repair, continues to strengthen and improve the bridge. The drivers are using longer alternative roads instead of the bridge between the city center and Karaelmas, Birlik and Çaydamar Neighborhoods. 'SEPTEMBER…
- 313 Village Road Access Due to Profit in the East 13/02/2013 313 village road transportation was closed in Eastern Anatolia with the snow falling yesterday, while the lowest air temperature at night was measured as minus 12 in Ağrı. According to information received from the Erzurum Regional Directorate of Meteorology, cold air in the region under the influence of the high pressure system coming through Siberia will be effective. Yesterday 143 in Erzurum, 114 in Kars, 56 in Kars and 313 in Ağrı has been closed. Snow-combat teams under the Special Provincial Administration, started to work to open the access to the closed village roads. The lowest air temperatures measured at night in the region to be below zero Böl
- Erciyes Road Access Has Been Closed 11/02/2015 Erciyes Road Transportation Closed: due to the intense type of transportation in Kayseri Erciyes road was closed to the car transportation. Erciyes'e skiers who want to go to the ski center with the road due to the road returned to the city center.
- Kastamonu Road Transportation Closed 09/06/2015 Kastamonu Road Transportation Closed: Tosya district of Kastamonu after falling rain, landslide and flowing mud Tosya-Kastamonu Highway closed to the transport. Rain began in the evening and increased the intensity of the sphere turned into a short sphere. In the city center, roads and streets were flooding and Tosya Çamlıdere flooded the mud in Bağlarbaşı. The slope of the hills with the rain falling on the slope of the soil and closed the road to traffic Kastamonu. Police teams and municipal teams have reached the castle in the long term Bağlarbaşı Çamlıdere Mevkii Tosya 5. continued to work on the road. Mayor Kazım Şahin came to the scene and received information from the teams about the works. President…
- 194 Village Road Transportation in Erzurum Closed 27/01/2013 The snowfall and type of life that started in Eastern Anatolia had a negative impact on life and the village road in Erzurum was closed. According to the information received from the Erzurum Regional Directorate of Meteorology, the region is under the influence of the high pressure system coming from Siberia. 194 in Kars, 4 in Ardahan, 2 in Ağrı and Iğdır, 1 in Erzurum and 1 in Erzurum. The highest air temperatures of the day are estimated to be 1 below zero, 2 in Erzurum and Kars, 3 in Ağrı, 5 in Erzincan and XNUMX in Iğdır. Partly cloudy in the area Böl
- Road to Death 8 Day Closed to Traffic 28/08/2014 Death Road 8 Day Closed to Traffic: Zonguldak Kilis district between the town of Türkali ”Death Road ü between the so-called esine Death Road köy due to the work, 5 7 closed September until the day remains closed. The road known as X Death Road arasında between Türkali and Göbü village of Kilimli district is closed to 26 with 8.30 in the morning, 12.00 to 13.00 and 16.30 hours between noon and 7. The work carried out by a private company on the road, where the vehicles have trouble giving way even after accidents happen frequently, m
- Snow covered trees on rails Railroad closed (Video) 01/01/2015 The snow covered the rails. The train was closed. Those who wanted to reach İzmir by rail due to the closure of Balıkesir-Ýzmir Highway were also disappointed. Due to the effect of snow in the Kırkağaç District of Manisa, the road was closed due to the overturning of the trees. Hundreds of citizens began to wait for the Aegean Express and 6 September trains at Balıkesir Railway Station. THE WAY WILL BE TAKEN EVEN IF THE WAY WILL BE RENTED Balıkesir Gar Manager İsmail Eralp emphasized that the nature conditions do not allow the transportation even though they have taken all kinds of measures to prevent the passengers from being victims. Eralp, "Between the Akhisar-Kırkağaç Copper station near the 50 tree, the road was overturned due to snowfall.