The density of the ski resorts in Bitlis: During the week, the snowfall in Bitlis, where the snow was replaced by sunny weather, the citizens spent the weekend in ski resorts.
Citizens who knew the opportunity to sunny weather in Bitlis, the city flocked to the ski resorts.
There was a lot of skiing in the city due to the fact that the snowfall which was effective throughout the week was replaced by sunny weather. Ski lovers who prefer to spend their weekend holidays at the ski resorts of Nemrut, El-Aman and Erhan Onur Güler in the city enjoyed their skiing with their families.
Colorful images occurred in the facilities where the children slid and the adults skied.
Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of Camp Education Center Director Refik Avsar, AA correspondent, said during the week after heavy snowfall in the snow level of the ski resorts reached the desired level, he said.
After the heavy snowfall of the citizens who know the opportunity to sunny weather flock to the ski resorts Avsar, if the rain continues in this way, the ski season, will continue until the end of April, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gap Winter Games in the Bitlist Ended with Award Ceremony 02/02/2015 The Gap Winter Games in the Bitlist Ended with the Award Ceremony: Ended with the award ceremony of '9' s GAP Winter Games organized by the General Directorate of Youth and Sports in Bitlis. Races at Bitlis Erhan Onur Güler Ski Center. 30 athletes from 16 province participated. Today, the games have ended with competitions in Alpine, Northern discipline and snowboarding. Bingöl province in the Alpine discipline in the province, the second place in Erzincan, Erzurum took the third place. In the North discipline, the first was Ağrı, the second was Muş and the third was Erzincan. Following the completion of the competitions, an award ceremony was held with the participation of Ömer Kalkan, Head of Department of Youth Services Sports. Speaking at the ceremony T
- Latest situation in ski resorts 13/02/2014 The last situation in the ski centers: Snow thicknesses in the ski centers in the East were measured by 91 in Konaklı, 49 in Cıbıltepe, 45 in Palandöken, 20 in Küpkan and 16 in Yalnızçam. Due to the snowfall in the region, the snow thicknesses in the ski centers have reached the desired level. Among the important ski resorts in the world, Palandöken and Konaklı in Erzurum, tourists from different countries are enjoying skiing. Especially the tourists from Poland, Ukraine, Russia and Iran are interested in the 25 in Palandakön. Skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing on renewed tracks under the World Universities Winter Games. Occupancy rate in the hotels operating in the ski center reached 100 percent. Important…
- Preparations in all ski resorts in the city are ok 13/01/2015 Preparations in all the ski resorts in the city is ok: Bitlis, those who know the opportunity to snowfall flock to the ski resorts in the city, citizens said the solution process contributed to the ski sport. After the week-long sunny weather in the city at night and the effect of snowfall at night with the effect of snow all day long, the opportunity to snow skiing in the citizens, the weekend of the weekend with families preferred to spend in the ski resorts. Families, Nemrut and Erhan Onur Güler ski resorts, citizens, skiing, enjoyed the weekend to the full. Yalçın Sözbilici, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration, told reporters that Söz
- Is there a security vulnerability in ski resorts? 27/01/2015 There is a security weakness in ski resorts: the deaths of two people in the accident occurred in the ski centers in Bursa and Erzurum raised the need for adequate security measures in the ski resorts. The day before the fall in the snow sleigh rides with his mother in Bursa Uludag Elif Uymuşlar incident as a result of the 7-year-old died in the ice ball and Palandöken'da Palandöken Artificial snow spray pole around the body wrapped around the protective cushion as a slip and hitting it on the wooden railings hitting the Ataturk University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine xnumx'ünc grader 3-year-old Mehmet Akif Koyuncu event, the question of how safe the ski slopes in Turkey ...
- Wooden Fences in Ski Areas 28/01/2015 Wooden Fence in Ski Areas Instead of File: Kayseri Tourism Enterprises Association Board Member Mehmet Eğlenceoğlu, ski centers instead of wooden fences, absorbing bumps should be used, he said. Eğinoglu, "Palandöken the death of a young person who died in the file if the file was not the death of the 90 percent." said. A child in Bursa Uludağ and the loss of a student in Erzurum Palandöken caused the attention to be turned into security measures in ski resorts. Issues such as wooden fence in ski resorts and insufficient warning signs on the tracks have been raised. Board Member of Kayseri Tourism Enterprises Association Mehmet Eğlenceoğlu, ski sports is actually the most dangerous Kayseri
- Weekend density in ski resorts 23/02/2015 Weekend density in ski resorts: Palandöken and Konaklı in Erzurum and Cıbıltepe ski resorts in Kars have enjoyed the skiing of both domestic and foreign tourists. Turkey's Palandöken located between the major ski resorts, and over the weekend in Konakli ski centers in Kars Cibiltepe density is experiencing. At the Konaklı Ski Center, 118 reached 106 centimeters at Palandöken Ski Center. Tourists from Poland, Iran, Russia, Ukraine, America and Azerbaijan enjoyed skiing, snowboarding and skid skiing on the tracks in Palandöken and Konaklı. citizens from different provinces of Turkey was also fill slopes to ski with their children. Weekend Hafta
- Increasing snow thickness in ski resorts 30/11/2015 The snow thickness increases in ski resorts: The thickness of the abdomen showing the face in Bolu, Erzurum and Uludağ has increased to 10 centimeters. After snowfall, which is effective in the high parts of Bolu, ski center Kartalkaya also became white. Kartalkaya, where snow thickness reached 5 centimeters, played snowball in the flaky belly. KARTALKAYA WHITE BÜRÜNDÜ The night was effective in the rainfall in the city's high parts turned into snowfall. Kartalkaya, where the air temperature has fallen below 6 to zero, was covered with white snow. In the ski center at the peak of Köroğlu Mountains, the snowfall is about 5 to ıyla
- Density in Karacadağ Ski Center 01/01/2014 Karacadağ Ski Center Density: Karacadağ Ski Center, one of the most important centers of winter tourism in the Southeastern Anatolia Region, has reached 70 centimeters. Karacadağ Ski Center with an altitude of 45, known as the ve Uludağı of the Southeast gibi, is located at 1919 kilometers from Siverek town center, and attracts ski enthusiasts from surrounding cities such as Şanlıurfa, Mardin and Diyarbakır. Ski resort operator Orhan Atilla, AA correspondent, Karacadağ'a two days since the intervals continue with snowfall 70 centimeters reached the thickness, he said. The center stated that particular weekend density Atilla experienced, they work with the No. Karacadağ ski resorts in Turkey ...
- Density at Ardahan Yalnızçam Ski Resort 09/02/2015 Density at Ardahan Yalnızçam Ski Center: Ski and nature lovers have shown interest in the ski resorts of Yanlızçam and Cıbıltepe. The children flocked to the ski resorts with their families to enjoy the last day of their holiday, and enjoyed the snow slide all day long. The citizens of Ardahan, who came to Lonelycham Ski Center, which is 17 kilometers away from the city center, and snowboarding, created colorful images. The city has an important potential in winter tourism and to evaluate it within the scope of investing in the Governor Ahmet Deniz, "We had an event on Lake Çıldır. An important event."
- Annual 26 million tons of cargo will be transported in TCDD's logistics centers 19/02/2013 26 million tons of cargo will be transported annually in the logistics centers of TCDD. TCDD will have a maximum share of 8.5 in the ongoing logistics centers. 16 logistics center, which is being constructed by TCDD, will provide 26 million tons of additional transportation annually to the Turkish logistics sector and 5 will gain a million square meters logistics area. The centers are expected to be completed by 16 and will be fully operational. By TCDD İstanbul (Halkalı/ Yeşilbayır), İzmit (Köseköy), Samsun (Gelemen), Eskişehir (Hasanbey), Kayseri /