Aşağıbeşpınar Peasants Want a Bridge: The people of Aşağıbeşpınar village of Sungurlu district of Çorum appealed to the authorities to bridge the transportation between the village and the hamlet.
Nearly 10,000 people living in the village of Aşağıbeşpınar, where the 1 has lived for more than a century, says they had to use the 5 kilometer mud road to go to the fields and the surrounding villages.
The villagers expressed that they had to go through this tea because more than 70 of the cultivated areas were located in the vicinity of the Budaközü Stream, and they said that they were doing their jobs especially in times of rising water. Citizens, sometimes tractors, sometimes pedestrians are trying to pass through the waters of tea.
In the village, the settlement is quite old, saying that the village of Subbian Subtitle Tuncay Science, villages for more than 100 years over the bridge suffered due to problems, he said.
The village that uses the tea to pass to the opposite side of the car and that the vehicle is pulled from here every day.
muhtarı said, bu School service vehicles pass through this tea. Sometimes we are nervous when the waters are rising. Kim
Tuncay Bilim, the village headman, asked for help from the authorities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Development that will drive crazy women (Special Report) 19/02/2013 Kadıköylerler crazy development of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kadikoy Square and Haydarpasa Garage Project appealed by the petitioner who rejected the appeal. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, discussing objections to Haydarpasa Train Station and Kadikoy Square Plan including the opening of Haydarpasa Train Station and its surrounding area, including the opening of Haydarpasa Train Station and its environment to the building of Kadikoy. has decided to reject the 5379 appeal petition. Mayor of Kadikoy Selami Ozturk, said the subject will carry the judiciary. HAYDARPAŞA GARI IS LOCATED IN THE HOTEL Haydarpaşa Train Station prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Kadıköy Square and Surrounding Area AR
- Fast train line left peasants victimized 22/05/2013 The high-speed train line left peasants victimized In the villages on the crossing route of the high-speed train, the division of agricultural land due to the train line left the villagers in a victim state. The people of the region, the problem is known to the authorities, but argued that the solution did not find. KONYA-Ankara High Speed Rail Line, which provides service between Konya and Konya, countless blessings, the construction of the train line, the future of the concerned people are not able to see the various difficulties continue. Along the high-speed train line between Konya and Ankara, many villages were divided in half. The sitting areas of the villages were on one side, and the fields and pastures remained on the other side. It is connected to Kadinhani District where high speed train passes Hızlı
- Akalan villagers in Izmir do not want a quarry for the motorway 05/01/2015 The Akalan villagers of Izmir do not want a stone quarry for the motorway. The villagers reacted to the quarry to be used for the construction of the Istanbul-Izmir Motorway and to open the village of Akalan in the Kemalpaşa district. CHP Izmir deputy Mustafa Moroğlu'nun supported by the protesters engaged in a protest, da Behold, we were the master of the nation? Then we do not want a stone quarry at the bottom of our village. Öy Akalan Village Headman Mustafa Caktug, CHP Kemalpaşa District Chairman Ulviye Producer and the village residents who participated in the speech Moroğlu said, konuşan the highway will be done next to the village stone quarry will be opened by our muhtarımız news, we also came. With a brief review we understood ...
- Konya - Beyşehir Separation - Aşağıçiğil - Ilgın road various construction works tender bids were collected 02/04/2014 KGM 3. Region Konya - Beyşehir Distinction - The road of the various construction works of the Yozluk - Ilgın road was collected bids Highways (KGM) 3. The proposals for the tender of the N (Konya - Beyşehir) Distinction - Aşağıçiğil - Ilgın Road Km: 0 + 000 - 49 + 73961 Road Construction Aşağı tender to be carried out by the Regional Directorate were collected on the 26 March 2014 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; and the bids (¨) were determined as follows: 43.417.081,42. Arfen Construction 1 21.516.222. Lightning Construction 2 21.785.647. Kayahan Construction 3 22.970.977. Rose Construction 4 23.460.218. Ozcan Construction 5 23.642.720. Okar Mining Ok
- Uludag Ropeway's Teferrüç Station changes from head to toe (Photo Gallery) 24/10/2013 Uludag Ropeway Teferrüç Station is changing from top to bottom: The ropeway is changing from top to bottom. Teferrüç Station in the area of the cable car station, supermarket, shopping center, 50 room capacity hotel, meeting rooms and closed parking lot is made of a giant complex. The project has been quietly approved. The Metropolitan Municipality, which started with the work of establishing modern ropeways for turning Uludağ into a center of attraction, has renewed its existing ropeway and rolled up its sleeves to make a giant complex in the area where the ropeway's central building is located. The discussions about cutting trees along with the ropeway project were replaced by a new project that was carried out quietly. Working neighborhood Çalışma
- Down Fun - Sıhhiye Cable Car Line Project tender works started 24/12/2015 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Lower Entertainment - Sıhhiye Cable Car Line Project Prepared for BOT model tender Prepared for the için Down Fun - Sıhhiye Cable Car Line Construction ına, which is planned to be carried out by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the preparatory work and obtaining the necessary approvals, a BID (Build-Operate-Transfer) model tender is expected to be published. The ropeway to be constructed within the scope of the project will pass from the region where the hospital is planned to be located to Aşağı Eğlence to Sıhhiye. (EE)
- To arrive at the railway or to insult the cities 29/11/2012 Railroad to take to the refusal of the cities or cities Erzincan-Trabzon Railway is vital for both Trabzon and our region İ It is believed to be the engine of development or historical Silk Road. Before the end of Erzincan-Trabzon, Trabzon-Batumi will not start to stay in a hurry. The state also took the Trabzon-Erzincan Railway into the 2023 target within the framework of a railway strategy. Tender works were done. The works, which have been tendered to about 1.7 million pounds, have been completed. Objections were received. Next job is a tender. Everyone is waiting for the tender. Except for one person. *** Dr. Fazıl Çelik Trabzon Fazıl Hoca, whom we know as a road scientist at KTÜ, Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Faz
- Street for Tramway Works in Eskişehir 28/10/2013 Street Work for Tramway in Eskişehir 2 Meter Down: Eskişehir Yenikent District Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer Göngör Street due to tramway works led to 2 meters down. Authorities, street work on the tram is continuing quickly, stating that the left and right sides of the tram road left at the bottom of the 2 meter will be taken down. Authorities said the road would be saved from a significant degree of elevation with the end of the road works, and added that this would provide convenience for the drivers. On the aforementioned street, the minibus drivers said that they had difficulties due to the dol
- Bilateral cooperation talks in Ankara and Istanbul - Germany Lower Saxony Delegation Tour 28/04/2014 Bilateral cooperation talks in Ankara and Istanbul - Germany Lower Saxony delegation: German - Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation with Hannover Chamber of Commerce and Industry, accompanied by the Prime Minister of Lower Saxony Stephan Weil 04-09 organizes a delegation trip. The delegation of various sectors will meet with officials from associations, municipalities and sector companies in the roundtable meetings in Ankara and Istanbul and exchange ideas. In parallel with this, in cooperation with Ankara Chamber of Commerce and European Enterprise Network-Istanbul Chamber of Industry, ası
- Railway infrastructure in Malatya has been completely renewed 19/01/2015 railway infrastructure in Malatya, was renovated from top to bottom: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, not only in terms of transportation in the country, information and stating that they provide very significant improvements in terms of communication technologies, "Today, the number of broadband subscribers down in Turkey passed 41 million . 2003 years at least was almost nonexistent broadband subscribers in Turkey, "he said. Minister Elvan, Yeşilyurt Municipality Women's Life and Sports Center after the opening of the project and investment meeting held in a hotel attended the meeting. Elvan, in his speech at the meeting, stated that in terms of highways investments in the last 12 years, very large investments were made in Malatya,