Karaman Erzincana If I had brought a faster train I would be more happy: If I had brought the train to Karaman Erzincan would be happier I would resign from the post of General Director of TCDD Suleyman Karaman, Erzincan, Ak Parti deputy was candidate candidate.
Süleyman Karaman, who resigned from his post as the General Director of TCDD last week, was nominated for Ak Parti deputy from Erzincan. . I would be happier if I had brought a high-speed train to Erzincan, Kar Karaman said.
Suleyman Karaman, who has been working as the General Director of TCDD for nearly 12 years, went to AK Party Provincial Chairmanship as the candidate candidate of Erzincan after his resignation. Suleyman Karaman delivered his application to Orhan Bulut, the AK Party provincial chairman, and gave information about the projects he has realized. Karaman, journalists, 'Do you have a uhde inside?' sor I would have been happier if I had brought a high-speed train to Erzincan. High-speed train construction is now coming from Sivas to Erzincan. Whether I am a deputy or not, I will be a follower of the project. Hopefully the high-speed train will come to Erzincan and benefit from the high speed train of Erzincan. Ankara-Erzincan will be the time of 3. Ankara
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Karaman Fast train will arrive quickly in Erzincan 23/02/2015 Karaman High Speed train will arrive quickly in Erzincan: TCDD ex-General Director Süleyman Karaman has accelerated his contacts in Erzincan after his AK Party candidacy. Former General Director of TCDD and AK Party candidate candidate of Erzincan Süleyman Karaman, Erzincan Journalists Association visited. During his visit, Erzincan noted that the important projects to take place and the high speed train will come quickly to Erzincan said. Suleyman Karaman visited the Erzincan Journalists' Association within the scope of his visits. President of the Society Recep Demirci, board of directors Cem
- Falling On Rails (Video) 01/04/2013 It would be disgraceful for the mobile phone falling on the tracks The young woman who was falling on the mobile phone track at a train station in Brazil was almost dying to take his phone. The event occurred at a subway station in the city of Sao Paulo. Young woman at the station waiting for the train dropped the mobile phone. The woman who jumped on the tracks to pick up her phone couldn't notice the approaching train. The train quickly rushed other travelers to the aid of the young woman as they moved toward the station. The young woman survived the train at the last minute. The moments of horror were recorded on the mobile phone of one of the passengers. http://youtu.be/ltghxnumxadrrjs
- I wish I had a fast train to Urfada Accidents Were reduced 20/11/2013 I wish I had a fast train in Urfada Accidents would be reduced: Saadet Party Sanliurfa City Council member Mehmet Cafer "speed train" with the article on the name without reference to politicians. That is the letter on the facebook page of Cafer'in smiling while reading. "KESKE URFADA FAST TRAIN WAS INCREASED ACCIDENTS From Ankara to the land TRAIN by the mountain ramped up the ramp in the direction of a heavy vehicle moving forward from the rear car crashed in the rear vascular damage was the majority of the front of the vagons, the majority of the passengers in the Urfa did not go to the ramp. a person who wants to look awake and illegal…
- If there was railway, SIS was blocked 02/03/2013 If the rail had been SIS Transportation Blockage We are working on creating public opinion for the construction of the Black Sea Railway. As in previous years, this year due to fog airplanes can not work. That's why many people do. If there is a railway transportation in the Black Sea, people traveling in February-March may plan to travel by train. Thus, airline companies would not have been difficult. There are numerous benefits of freight and passenger transportation by rail. It is also strategically necessary. For these reasons, it is necessary to keep the issue on the agenda. We call on all Black Sea people to work on this issue. Source: www.rizeninsesi.net
- Canalioğlu: If We Were in the Rail System 06/12/2013 Canalioğlu: We Olsaydık Rail System We would do: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality mayor for the nomination of the name is clear, but the candidate has not yet officially announced CHP Trabzon deputy M. Volkan Canalioğlu, Trabzon, criticized the inability to operate the rail system. Volkan Canalioğlu said that they made significant investments in Trabzon under difficult conditions during 2004-2009 as mayor. Lar If we were on duty today, the rail system would be serving to the people of Trabzon. We brought the City Hall to Trabzon by putting 40 million in the safe of our municipality without leaving the 5 penny from our safe.
- If Deputy Prime Minister Babacan was corrupt Marmaray could not be made 21/12/2013 Deputy Prime Minister Babacan corruption had been Marmaray was done: Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan, the AK Party government corruption always stressing that fight, "If our government had not been in a really great susceptibility to corruption, so the increase in prosperity in Turkey would certainly not possible. Something that has tolerated corruption I Marmaray done in Turkey, can not be built high-speed railway lines. If gözyumuls corruption in Turkey, the AK Party can not come victorious in the election 7 has entered so far, can not win the people's trust, the nation could not have honored the countenance density so, "he said. At the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Babacan speaking on behalf of the government on the Draft Law on the Central Government Budget Act of 2014'n
- Had this method been implemented in Marmaray, the train would not derail 14/04/2016 If this method had been implemented in Marmaray, the train would not get out of the track: The security issue in the giant project came back on the agenda after the fearful moments in Marmaray yesterday. There was fearful moments in Marmaray in the morning. Due to a technical breakdown, a wagon that had been derailed has caused interruption of voyages, and citizens were evacuated by walk through the tunnel after the breakdown. This incident again brought the issue of security in the giant project again. As a result of the construction of Marmaray, it was a very important place in the world as a monument to connecting Asia to Asia and passing under the sea. This great project is accustomed to mankind Bu
- Çorlu Train Accidents Without Meteorology Specialist 23/10/2018 Çorlu, 25 people were killed and 341 people were injured, which was released pending trial on the train tragedy Road Maintenance and Repair Supervisor Özkan Polat, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) announced that the meteorological unit and experts. Polat stated that they followed the news of meteorology and the weather was clear and normal on the day of the accident. There was no information about excessive rainfall from any source, Herhangi he said. Independent Transport Workers Union (BTS) Chairman Hasan Bektas TCDD meteorology unit, not cooperating with the General Directorate of Meteorology stated that the establishment of the following: ları This Bağımsız
- Erzincana high-speed train 21/07/2014 Gospel of Erzincana high-speed train: Speaking at the iftar dinner of the Erzincan NGOs in Ankara, General Director of State Railways Suleyman Karaman, fellow countrymen gave high-speed train gospel, announced the lines. We will connect Karaman, Erzincan and Trabzon with high-speed train. Thus, one foot of Erzincanımız will be in the Black Sea in Marmara Sea. Erzincan will be in a great process of change and development. Erz The iftar dinner organized by the Erzincan non-governmental organizations in ANKARA brought together the citizens. NEWS AL erzincanlı from Turkey Coal Enterprises dinner was also attended by senior officials held in the Social Facility. The President of the Federation of Erzincan Associations Selahattin Ayvaz made a speech after the İftar dinner. Now…
- The fastest train line from Erzincan to the Black Sea 13/10/2014 The fast train line from Erzincan to the Black Sea will be transferred to Bayburt: President of the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Artisans of Bayburt, Mr. Selahattin Karaman and President of the Chamber of Agriculture of Bayburt, Abuzer Yıldırımtepe and President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bayburt İbrahim Yumak forwarded the prepared file to President Erdoğan. In order to include our province in the works related to the transition route of the high speed train line that will be connected to the Black Sea from Erzincan, in response to the file we have submitted for you to be included in our province, it was stated by DLH that the said line would pass through Erzincan-Gümüşhane. It could not be raised. On the other hand, 1983 and 1997 Diğer