The Ünye cable car line will reach the summit via the sea: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to sign an application that will go into history in Ordu. Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Altinordu, Fatsa and Ünye, including the public facilities in violation of the coastal line, including all the buildings will be demolished, said the beaches will now open to the public.
ORDU'S TOURISM MASTER PLAN IS PREPARED
Providing information about the tourism investments to be made in Ünye district, Yilmaz said, ıla We have announced that we will build a ropeway for Ünye. Our project work continues. This cable car will reach the summit over the sea, not through the city. We have a project about Çamlık. From Ünye Cement, we are going to do landscaping work on Ünye's coastline. We are also preparing the tourism master plan of both Ünye and Ordu Ayrıca.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Feasibility Studies for Ünye Teleferik Project Started 26/05/2016 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Ünye Ropeway Project Feasibility studies were started by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality and feasibility studies for Ünye Ropeway Production tender were started. The route studies are carried out for the line covered by the tender. Authorities are taking opinions from relevant companies. As a result of the existing works, the cable car line will be designed as 3.5 km or 5 km. After the completion of the itinerary, the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) will be applied to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization (MoEU). The construction tender is planned to be completed after the completion of the cost works.
- Local people begin to write to the summit with modern cable car 07/01/2013 Bursalıların modern cable car journey to the summit begins in summer construction of the new ropeway Teferrüç station, which is under investigation, the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, "This summer will meet the modern cable car, Bursa," he said. President Altepe, the renovation work on the ongoing ropeway will take place in Teferrüç Station on the ground-throwing studies on the ground examined. He added that construction works had started at Teferrüç Station with the pouring of mortar into the poles of the new line and that the concrete would be laid to the poles of Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations from Bursa to Uludağ respectively. After sewing poles with steel rope brought from European countries, especially Italy and France Dir
- Olympos on the Valentine's Day with the Teleferik Peak 14/02/2013 Olympos Teleferik on Valentine's Day peaked Olympos Teleferik, as every year this year, the 14 February Valentine's Day, did not forget the peak of the pair. Olympos Teleferik officials who welcomed each pair on the summit with roses and the Shakespeare Mountain Bistro at the summit, served warm wine in the iglo (Snow Rooms) formed by the couples for profit. The Olympos Teleferik attracted great attention throughout the day on Valentine's Day. 2365 mt. Yavuz and Yilmaz couples at the peak of the 40 annual marriage and happiness once again on Valentine's Day. Nevin and Mahmut Yavuz from Ankara Ankara
- Local people begin to write to the summit with modern cable car 12/03/2013 Bursalıların modern cable car journey to the summit begins in summer construction of the new ropeway Teferrüç station, which is under investigation, the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, "This summer will meet the modern cable car, Bursa," he said. President Altepe, the renovation work on the ongoing ropeway will take place in Teferrüç Station on the ground-throwing studies on the ground examined. He added that construction works had started at Teferrüç Station with the pouring of mortar into the poles of the new line and that the concrete would be laid to the poles of Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations from Bursa to Uludağ respectively. After sewing poles with steel rope brought from European countries, especially Italy and France Dir
- 3 On The First Day Of Alanya Telefer Carries Thousand Visitors To The Peak 20/08/2017 In the town of Alanya in Antalya about 37 years before the agenda, but the various reasons for the cable car project was completed yesterday and began to serve. On the first day of the official opening of Alanya Ropeway, the 3, which consists of a large number of foreign tourists, carried over a thousand visitors to the top. Alanya Teleferik transported its first passengers yesterday from the Damlataş Beach, which was started to be built in November last year in Alanya, to the Ehmedek region, which is located within the Alanya Castle at an altitude of 300. The 1 is a 900-based line that extends from Damlatas Beach to Alanya Castle, which is the 17 1st Degree Archaeological Site.
- Olympos Ropeway 200 thousand people moved to the peak 01/11/2017 Olympos Teleferik located in the Kemer district of Antalya, this year 9 month, about 200 thousand people moved to the summit of Tahtalı Mountain. After a pleasant journey lasting approximately 12 minutes, the cable car takes its guests to the summit of Tahtali Mountain at the height of 2 thousand 365 meters. Domestic and foreign tourists, Phaselis and Olympos during the journey of the ancient city, Antalya and the view of the Kemer is also able to watch. The longest cable car in Europe and the second longest cable car in the world, is also close to the sea. Olympos Teleferik General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü, “9 bin 200 bin Hayd
- 2017 in Antalya Teleferik 350 carried thousand people to the top 03/01/2018 Tünektepe Teleferik, which was brought to the city by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality by realizing a dream of 30, carried the 2017 thousand visitors to the top in 350. The ropeway became one of the new attraction centers of Antalya. "The feet will be cut off the ground" offered to the slogan of the cable car from the day the opening of the domestic foreign visitors flocked to many. Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel'ın Antalya's 30 annual dream of the Tünektepe Teleferik, 2017 in the year 350 thousand people moved to the top. 36 cabins can be transported by 1200 per hour. Approx. 9 can reach Tünektepe at an altitude of 605 meters per minute. ENVIRONMENT IN THE SUMMIT Tünektepe, Antalya's new attraction center V
- Tünektepe Teleferik, 2 Brings 550 Thousand Per Year to the Top 23/07/2018 Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facilities, where the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality offers the opportunity to view a bird's eye view of the city, became the center of attraction of the city. Ise Your feet will be cut off the ground UM with the slogan of the cable car, 2017 thousand in 350 thousand, this year until July 200 more than one thousand people used. A total of 550 thousand people peaked. TARGET 100 THOUSAND TOURISTS Tünektepe Teleferik, which is preferred by the visitors for a cool weather at the summit, shows great interest especially for foreign tourists. This year, the 30 thousand tourists were using the cable car that the company operated by ANET AŞ.
- Tünektepe Teleferik 790 Carries Thousands to the Top 09/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Tünektepe Cable Car Project, since its inception 90 thousand thousand people, including foreign tourists to the peak of 790 carried. Tünektepe was one of the new attractions that didn't go to Antalya. Tünektepe Teleferik Project, which was opened by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality in February 2017 with the slogan X Your feet will be cut from the ground UM has so far carried the 790 thousand people to the top. Approximately 90 Tünektepe Cable Car Project, which attracted thousands of foreign tourists, became the new attraction center of Antalya. Summer winter visitors flocked to Tünektepe, Antalya, as well as visitors to the city has become a destination. 605 from X
- Tünektepe Cable Car Moves 30 Thousands to Top 11/06/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality company ANET AŞ. Tünektepe Teleferik Facility, Sarısu and Topçam promenade areas, Kadın Kadın Beach and Zıp Zıp Park 9, which were operated by TUNEKTEPE, were flooded with visitors during the daily holiday holiday. During the holidays, social facilities, which hosted approximately 200 thousand people, broke a record. Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facility, Women's Beach, Zıp Zıp Park, Tophane Tea Garden, Topçam and Sarısu Recreation Area social facilities, which serve tens of thousands of domestic and foreign people every year, broke the visitor record at 9 daily. 30 TRANSPORTED THOUSAND PEOPLE TO THE SUMMIT Antalya's 605 altitude…