The Ünye cable car line will reach the summit via the sea: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to sign an application that will go into history in Ordu. Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Altinordu, Fatsa and Ünye, including the public facilities in violation of the coastal line, including all the buildings will be demolished, said the beaches will now open to the public.
ORDU'S TOURISM MASTER PLAN IS PREPARED
Providing information about the tourism investments to be made in Ünye district, Yilmaz said, ıla We have announced that we will build a ropeway for Ünye. Our project work continues. This cable car will reach the summit over the sea, not through the city. We have a project about Çamlık. From Ünye Cement, we are going to do landscaping work on Ünye's coastline. We are also preparing the tourism master plan of both Ünye and Ordu Ayrıca.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Feasibility Studies for Ünye Teleferik Project Started 26/05/2016 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Ünye Ropeway Project Feasibility studies were started by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality and feasibility studies for Ünye Ropeway Production tender were started. The route studies are carried out for the line covered by the tender. Authorities are taking opinions from relevant companies. As a result of the existing works, the cable car line will be designed as 3.5 km or 5 km. After the completion of the itinerary, the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) will be applied to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization (MoEU). The construction tender is planned to be completed after the completion of the cost works.
- Local people begin to write to the summit with modern cable car 07/01/2013 Bursalıların modern cable car journey to the summit begins in summer construction of the new ropeway Teferrüç station, which is under investigation, the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, "This summer will meet the modern cable car, Bursa," he said. President Altepe, the renovation work on the ongoing ropeway will take place in Teferrüç Station on the ground-throwing studies on the ground examined. He added that construction works had started at Teferrüç Station with the pouring of mortar into the poles of the new line and that the concrete would be laid to the poles of Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations from Bursa to Uludağ respectively. After sewing poles with steel rope brought from European countries, especially Italy and France Dir
- Olympos on the Valentine's Day with the Teleferik Peak 14/02/2013 Olympos Teleferik on Valentine's Day peaked Olympos Teleferik, as every year this year, the 14 February Valentine's Day, did not forget the peak of the pair. Olympos Teleferik officials who welcomed each pair on the summit with roses and the Shakespeare Mountain Bistro at the summit, served warm wine in the iglo (Snow Rooms) formed by the couples for profit. The Olympos Teleferik attracted great attention throughout the day on Valentine's Day. 2365 mt. Yavuz and Yilmaz couples at the peak of the 40 annual marriage and happiness once again on Valentine's Day. Nevin and Mahmut Yavuz from Ankara Ankara
- Local people begin to write to the summit with modern cable car 12/03/2013 Bursalıların modern cable car journey to the summit begins in summer construction of the new ropeway Teferrüç station, which is under investigation, the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, "This summer will meet the modern cable car, Bursa," he said. President Altepe, the renovation work on the ongoing ropeway will take place in Teferrüç Station on the ground-throwing studies on the ground examined. He added that construction works had started at Teferrüç Station with the pouring of mortar into the poles of the new line and that the concrete would be laid to the poles of Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations from Bursa to Uludağ respectively. After sewing poles with steel rope brought from European countries, especially Italy and France Dir
- 3 On The First Day Of Alanya Telefer Carries Thousand Visitors To The Peak 20/08/2017 In the town of Alanya in Antalya about 37 years before the agenda, but the various reasons for the cable car project was completed yesterday and began to serve. On the first day of the official opening of Alanya Ropeway, the 3, which consists of a large number of foreign tourists, carried over a thousand visitors to the top. Alanya Teleferik transported its first passengers yesterday from the Damlataş Beach, which was started to be built in November last year in Alanya, to the Ehmedek region, which is located within the Alanya Castle at an altitude of 300. The 1 is a 900-based line that extends from Damlatas Beach to Alanya Castle, which is the 17 1st Degree Archaeological Site.
- Olympos Ropeway 200 thousand people moved to the peak 01/11/2017 Olympos Teleferik located in the Kemer district of Antalya, this year 9 month, about 200 thousand people moved to the summit of Tahtalı Mountain. After a pleasant journey lasting approximately 12 minutes, the cable car takes its guests to the summit of Tahtali Mountain at the height of 2 thousand 365 meters. Domestic and foreign tourists, Phaselis and Olympos during the journey of the ancient city, Antalya and the view of the Kemer is also able to watch. The longest cable car in Europe and the second longest cable car in the world, is also close to the sea. Olympos Teleferik General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü, “9 bin 200 bin Hayd
- Antalya Ropeways 2017 350 thousand people to the peak 03/01/2018 Tünektepe Teleferik, which was brought to the city by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality by realizing a dream of 30, carried the 2017 thousand visitors to the top in 350. The ropeway became one of the new attraction centers of Antalya. "The feet will be cut off the ground" offered to the slogan of the cable car from the day the opening of the domestic foreign visitors flocked to many. Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel'ın Antalya's 30 annual dream of the Tünektepe Teleferik, 2017 in the year 350 thousand people moved to the top. 36 cabins can be transported by 1200 per hour. Approx. 9 can reach Tünektepe at an altitude of 605 meters per minute. ENVIRONMENT IN THE SUMMIT Tünektepe, Antalya's new attraction center V
- Tünektepe Teleferik, 2 Brings 550 Thousand Per Year to the Top 23/07/2018 Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facilities, where the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality offers the opportunity to view a bird's eye view of the city, became the center of attraction of the city. Ise Your feet will be cut off the ground UM with the slogan of the cable car, 2017 thousand in 350 thousand, this year until July 200 more than one thousand people used. A total of 550 thousand people peaked. TARGET 100 THOUSAND TOURISTS Tünektepe Teleferik, which is preferred by the visitors for a cool weather at the summit, shows great interest especially for foreign tourists. This year, the 30 thousand tourists were using the cable car that the company operated by ANET AŞ.
- Tünektepe Teleferik 790 Carries Thousands to the Top 09/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Tünektepe Cable Car Project, since its inception 90 thousand thousand people, including foreign tourists to the peak of 790 carried. Tünektepe was one of the new attractions that didn't go to Antalya. Tünektepe Teleferik Project, which was opened by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality in February 2017 with the slogan X Your feet will be cut from the ground UM has so far carried the 790 thousand people to the top. Approximately 90 Tünektepe Cable Car Project, which attracted thousands of foreign tourists, became the new attraction center of Antalya. Summer winter visitors flocked to Tünektepe, Antalya, as well as visitors to the city has become a destination. 605 from X
- Tünektepe Cable Car Moves 30 Thousands to Top 11/06/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality company ANET AŞ. Tünektepe Teleferik Facility, Sarısu and Topçam promenade areas, Kadın Kadın Beach and Zıp Zıp Park 9, which were operated by TUNEKTEPE, were flooded with visitors during the daily holiday holiday. During the holidays, social facilities, which hosted approximately 200 thousand people, broke a record. Tünektepe Cable Car and Social Facility, Women's Beach, Zıp Zıp Park, Tophane Tea Garden, Topçam and Sarısu Recreation Area social facilities, which serve tens of thousands of domestic and foreign people every year, broke the visitor record at 9 daily. 30 TRANSPORTED THOUSAND PEOPLE TO THE SUMMIT Antalya's 605 altitude…
- President Altepeden Eregli seaplane asked Bandırma sea bus 15/04/2013 President Altepeden Eregli seaplane, Bandırma sea bus wanted to begin with Budo sea bus routes in Istanbul led to a different excitement. Because of interest, the number of BUDO voyages to 6 per day. Altepe was hoping at other places as well. Black Sea Ereglisi seaplane, Bandırma wanted a bus bus ”Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Erdem Saker and Erdogan since the times of the oğ Istanbul to reach our own sea bus, ist we closely followed the idea of a journalist who has supported and supported. In the past, serious attempts have been made ineffective despite their progress. For that reason, ip Mayor Recep Altepe gave his decision Budo O
- Ünye Ring Road Studies 18/03/2013 AK Party District President Av. Who is currently working on the Ünye Ring Road, which was started to be built in 2007. Ahmet Çamyar, the studies may end until October, he said. AK Party Ünye County Organization, representatives from the highways and Fermanoğlu Construction officials, Unye Ring Road studies on site. Authorities received information about studies Av. Ahmet Çamyar, Unye Ring Road until the end of October 2013 announced that it could end. Çamyar, who gave information about the works, said, Çevre We made an examination in Ünye Ring Road. We have seen that different studies are continuing in 10. Especially Yunus yak
- Ünye Ring Road will be completed in November 25/03/2013 The works started in 2007, but due to various reasons, the expiry time of the Ünye Ring Road, the work continues unabated. Excavations at the tunnels of Ünye Ring Road, which is planned to be completed by November due to weather conditions, ended. Governor of Unye Mustafa Demir, Highways 7. Deputy Regional Director Mustafa Reis, AK Party Unye District President Av. Ahmet Çamyar, Provincial Councilor Standing Council Fahri Sahin, the head of the circle and the next one hit the excavation work for the last visit to the study area. The excavation work in the tunnels was terminated with the hit. Eler
- Ünye - Niksar Distinction - Korgan Province Road has been awarded for various construction works 24/06/2014 KGM 7. Region Unye - Niksar Distinction - Korgan Province Road resulted in several construction works auction Highways 7. The tender for UM Unye - Niksar Distinction - Korgan Province Road Km: 04 + 2014-0 + 000 Soil Leveling, Art Structures and Superstructure Works ce was concluded by the Regional Directorate on 45 February 500. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project was determined as 75.691.718 lira and the tender was awarded with the offer of 42.970.300 liras. The contract was signed with the contractor recently signed the contract. Ref .: Investments Magazine 12 / .:
- Asphalt work on Ünye Ring Road 20/08/2014 Asphalt work on Ünye Ring Road: It was reported that the last layer asphalt work will be carried out on Ünye Ring Road. Atilla Tatarhan, Project Manager of the company that carries out the work, told reporters that the road will be closed to traffic for two months due to the study said the section will be closed. Tatarhan stated that the study was carried out from Ordu to Samsun and said: "According to our plans, this strip will last 15 days. At some points there will be intersection works. So if we put the weather conditions in the air, there will be no traffic flow for a month. When the work here is over, we will move on to the other lane ...
- Excavations at the Tunnels of Ünye Ring Road ended 21/03/2013 Excavations in the tunnels on the Ünye Ring Road were completed with the last excavation of the construction machinery in the left tube. The works started in 2007, but due to various reasons, the expiry time of the Ünye Ring Road, the work continues unabated. Excavations at the tunnels of Ünye Ring Road, which is planned to be completed by November due to weather conditions, ended. Governor of Unye Mustafa Demir, Highways 7. Deputy Regional Director Mustafa Reis, AK Party Unye District President Av. Ahmet Çamyar, Provincial General Assembly Member Standing Board Fahri Sahin, the head of the apartment and the next one for the last blow to the excavation yar
- Unye-Niksar Road at Project Stage 17/04/2014 Unye-Niksar Road Project Phase: Highways 7. Regional Director Mehmet Cetin, Unye-Niksar road projects are prepared and expect to be taken into the investment program, he said. Cetin, said in a statement, the surface is still a classic road in the form of the road between the road to be built as a divided road between the work of Ünye-Niksar said. Çetin, "Unye-Akkus 59 km between the project work is underway. Project work will be completed in 2014 and will be auctioned after being taken into investment program," he said. Çetin stated that the split road project between Akkuş-Niksar has been approved, the tender will be made after being taken into the investment program, and the manufacturing works for the construction of the road between Niksar and Tokat,
- Tender Announcement: Surveying and Design Engineering Services for Ünye - Akkuş - Niksar Province Road 10/07/2014 Ünye - Akkuş - Niksar Province Road Surveying and Design Engineering Services REGIONAL DIRECTORATE-7.BÖLGE SAMSUN OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET INSTITUTIONS GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS Ünye - Akkuş - Niksar Province Road Surveying and Design Engineering Services Procurement of services and open tender procedure. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2014-Administration a) Address: Esenevler Neighborhood Atatürk Boulevard No: 72788 1 ATAKUM / SAMSUN b) Telephone and fax number: 380 - 55200 c) E-mail Address: İ
- 200 Annual Historical Stone Bridge in Ünye Gölevi to be Parked 29/03/2019 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which has historical and cultural values, will carry the historical stone bridge in Gölevi Quarter to Atatürk Park, which is located in the district of Ünye, due to road works. Indicating that the bridge has been removed from the existing President Tekintaş, after the approval of the protection board will be placed in the new location of the historical bridge, he said. CONSTANTS 1800'S RESIDENTIAL The year that the bridge is among the important historical assets of the city President Tekintaş said, belirten The stone bridge, which dates back to 1800 in Ünye district, is among the important historical assets of the city. With the approval of the Protection Board of the bridge prepared due to road works carried out in the district yürüt
- President Guler: 'Koyteyner Port will upgrade Unye' 23/05/2019 Ünye Yunus Emre Association President Yaşar Argan and his entourage. Mehmet Hilmi Guler, Container Port and Black Sea-Mediterranean Way thanks to the future development will live Ünye, he said. "FRONT our and our ARMY OF TURKEY IS LIGHT" Ünye's front is turned on and investment together he rose Canaydon will be implemented, "will be Unye Container Port, as well as the Black Sea-Mediterranean located in the passage of the way Ünye district has significant changes. We're going to put in good work. Our Unye, Turkey front of our Army and our very clear. We're going to do this work together. To implement the project on Ünye and Turkey special moment ...
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir
- With the new ropeway of Uludağ, the journey to the summit begins 07/01/2013 Uludag's new ropeway to the summit begins the summer of the new ropeway construction in progress Teferrüç Station in the review of Mayor Recep Altepe, "This summer will be met with modern cable cars," he said. President Altepe, the renovation work on the ongoing ropeway will take place in Teferrüç Station on the ground-throwing studies on the ground examined. He added that construction works had started at Teferrüç Station with the pouring of mortar into the poles of the new line and that the concrete would be laid to the poles of Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations from Bursa to Uludağ respectively. After sewing poles with steel rope brought from European countries, especially Italy and France Dir
- North-South railway stamp hit the triple summit in Baku 09/08/2016 The tripartite summit in Baku marked the North-South railway: Baku hosted an important summit yesterday, while the trio format, which brought Azerbaijan, Russia and Iran leaders together for the first time, drew attention. In a joint statement they accepted, the leaders emphasized joint co-operation for international terrorism, regional economic co-operation and energy-transport projects. The railway project from North to South was shown as the subject of the three countries' most important issues. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's proposal for the next summit to be held in Tehran was also accepted. This summit at the Heydar Aliyev Center in Baku, tomorrow. Another triple summit in St. Petersburg Petersburg
- Samsun to Top with Transportation Investments 13/05/2018 Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) organized by the Samsun Branch "MUSIAD's Role in Regional Development" with a dynamic contribution to the economy of Turkey on the Samsun meeting were discussed. MUSIAD President Abdurrahman Kaan, in his assessment, the infrastructure of Samsun industry is strong, logistics, a location that has significant advantages, he said. Kaan said, haline Samsun has become the logistics center of the region with its central location and land, air, sea and railway connections. The city has a big advantage, such as Samsun Port. The largest port of the Black Sea Region is the gate opening to Anatolia thanks to the railway connection. Project completed rail system Proj
- Cable Car to Uludağ 18/05/2014 Uludag Ski lifts Single tree we cut it to Us: Turkey, which is one of the most important winter tourism centers Uludag examining new cable car line at the work of ongoing construction for the transportation and tree massacre made it in reference to environmentalists who sued on the grounds Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu, "the new cable car Bursa- Sarıalan line is completed and will be put into service at the end of this month. The completion of the line of Hotels and Hotels Area 2015 will find the year. We are trying to raise the cable car to winter without cutting a single tree. During the construction of the new ropeway, which was started by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality last year, Bursa