The Second Stage of Marmaray will be Made by Turkish Companies: Gebze- Istanbul is the second stage of MarmarayHalkalı the work on the suburban train line came almost to a standstill.
Due to the Spanish firm's slowing down of jobs, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has issued all warnings on legal grounds. However, as a result of the absence of a change, the current company, a Turkish company plans to transfer the project appeared. Talks on transfer are continuing. The Spanish company will be banned in the tenders under the sanctions of the contract. Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan said,, The important part is completed. We aim to complete the project as soon as possible Proj. Gebze-Haydarpaşa and Sirkeci-Halkalı After the improvement of the suburban lines is completed, Marmaray is planned to carry 75 thousand passengers in one direction per hour. Also from Gebze HalkalıTravel time to 105 will be reduced to minutes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The second stage of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro will be opened this month 09/10/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlut Uysal, Üsküdar Çekmeköy subway will be opened in the beginning of October Yamanevler-Çekmeköy section, he said. IBB President Mevlüt Uysal answered questions on the TV program. Uysal Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line will be opened at the end of this month, he said. Uysal, "the first driverless metro in Istanbul. Not only the construction of the subway, but also the system is important to walk. We said that the second part will be opened at the end of June. The last test drive was carried out without any problem, and the second şekil
- Companies will be able to operate on national railway infrastructure network 24/05/2012 According to the draft prepared by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications; companies will be able to operate on the national railway infrastructure network. TCDD will be responsible for renewing, expanding, maintaining and repairing the railway infrastructure. Rail transport company as the name of the General Directorate of rail services will be established to serve as TÜRKTREN AŞ. The government is opening its railways to companies. Maritime Transport and Communications prepared by the Ministry, "Turkey Rail Liberalization About Draft Law of Transportation" according to the summary, targeted regulations as follows: * From the entry into Law enforcement passenger and freight transportation on commercial terms on rail infrastructure in 6 months, but they do complement of services ...
- Turkey Direction that the company had met with Italy Railways Company 29/11/2016 Turkey that direction to the railway company were met with Italy Company: ARUS giving way to Turkey railways (Anatolian Railway Transportation Systems Cluster), TCDD, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ, ASELSAN, SAVRONIK and SANCAR CONSULTING company of Italian Tuscan Regional Government Railway Cluster went as dıtecfer the invitation they They discussed opportunities for cooperation with many companies in Italy. TUEMSAŞ's Deputy Director General Celaleddin Bayrakçıl, headed by UCK Head Office in Turkey Mustafa Yurtseven, R & D Design Branch Manager Eyyüp S. Barış and Market Research and Marketing Chief Taha Alpaslan University of Florence, Test-Homologation Center and Laboratory of TrenItalia, Aç Visiting important centers in the sector as ECM firm firm
- Mescioğlu Group of Companies 23/02/2010 Address: Mescioğlu PlazaMutlukent Mahallesi 10. 65 06810 90 312 235 20 00 90 312 235 57 83 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Today in History: 20 November 1937 Sivas-Divriği (65 km) is in operation. The line was made by Simeryol Turkish Construction Company 20/11/2012 20 November 1925 Yahşihan-Yerköy (115 km) line and Yerköy station were opened today. 20 November 1935 The line started from Fevzipaşa reached Diyarbakır. Speaking at the opening, Deputy Ali Nafip Ali Cetinkaya, "even in the context of the railroads of our citizens to fuse with each other to ensure the national unity and culture is the most important," he said. 20 November 1937 Sivas-Divriği (65 km) is in operation. The line was made by Simeryol Turkish Construction Company.
- 150 annual dream Marmaray test drive realized by Prime Minister (Video - Photo Gallery) 04/08/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan conducted the Marmaray test drive. Erdoğan sat down in the engineer's seat and passed by the train from the Asian side to the European side. Erdogan, '' This project is just Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also a giant project of Beijing-London line will connect, "he said. Erdogan, the Marmaray Project only in Istanbul and Turkey is not a project, but also He said that it was a giant project that would connect the Beijing-London line and walk again with the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku line, which is on the move.
- The Second Stage of the Rail System in Samsun 10/10/2016 The Second Stage of the Rail System in Samsun will be opened by Yildirim Yıldırım: The AK Party is organized by the Samsun Provincial Directorate 70. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz speaking at the Consultative Assembly, gave the good news of the rail system. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Art Center in the meeting held at the meeting of the Gar-Tekkeköy Rail System Project will be launched in October 10 Samsun Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, "Service politics is a municipality producing the work on the backbone of our work. We have a working municipality .We keep our promise when we start the project. We are opening our rail system project from Gar - Tekkeköy to 10.10.2016. This…
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Begins The Second Stage 09/06/2017 Şanlıurfa Troleybüs Project's Second Stage Begins: The Mayor of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi met with the representatives of the central and rural district tradesmen in Sahur as well as iftar programs and evaluated the demands and problems of the tradesmen. In the month of Ramadan, President Çiftçi solved the problems of the city with an intensive work program and this time he met with M. Şefik Bakay, President of Şanlıurfa Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers (ŞESOB), and the chairmen of the Metropolitan Municipality for the tradesmen. Mr. Ciftci stated that they are working to make the tradesmen look at the same standards in a regular and uniform way: lar We are starting our facade beautification works in all our district centers. Es
- The Second Stage of Beldibi Flooring Project Completed 04/04/2013 90 of the highways in the center of the town by Marmaris Beldibi Municipality and 10 of the interlocking roads 2. stage completed. Municipal work without interruption 3. it started. Beldibi Mayor Idris İspirli said, ç Our locked parquet project is a project that changes the shape of Beldibi, simplifies the life of the citizen and relaxes the budget of the Municipality in the coming years. In recent years, asphalt work every year around 500 thousand pounds were allocated a resource. When the parquet project is completed, the expenses for the asphalt will be very low. Parquet project is also a project that illuminates and affects the future of Beldibi. As of last week Geç
- Departure of the Second Stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard Completed 03/09/2018 Metropolitan Municipality is continuing the construction of boulevards which will bring great relief to Kayseri traffic. In the second stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard, which is one of the major projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, the direction of departure was completed. In the former name of Tavlusun Street for the direction of the work continues. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the road only the cost of the expropriation 68 million TL announced. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, formerly known as Tavlusun Street Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the second phase of an extraordinary study said. President Mustafa Çelik, who recently gave information about visual briefing, said Kısa