Marmaray failed to stop passengers stopped at the stops: Istanbul's European and Anatolian side connecting Marmaray with the evening because of the technical failure due to the stops stopped about 19 minutes. After the technical malfunction in Marmaray, which started to work again, the expeditions became more frequent and the works returned to normal.
It was delayed this evening in Marmaray. According to the information received from hurriyet.com.tr, a train failure occurred in Marmaray due to the attempted opening of the wagon gates this evening. The wagons that failed to be discharged were expected to be evacuated. Therefore, there was a confluence in the increasing crowd.
It was reported that the gradual passengers were taken because of the failure in Marmaray and the number of voyages increased after the increase of the crowd.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uludag Passengers crashed in 2 hours (Video) 17/02/2015 Uludag Teleferik malfunctioned passengers hanged in the air 2 hours: One of the major centers of winter tourism to Uludag passengers carrying the new ropeway failing 2 hours were hanging in the air close to the time. According to information received, at the time of the 11.00 queues between the Yellow Coast and Uludag Hotels Region due to electronic fault passengers were stranded in the cable car. The passengers in the cabin hanged in the air had panic. The electronic fault was corrected in approximately 2 hours. Meanwhile, guests were not allowed to travel from Sarıalan to the Hotels Region. At the time of the 13.00 queues, the passengers were able to reach the 2.Oteller Zone by eliminating the electronic failure. Passengers Berat Emre Salman, about 2 hours Yol
- Izban failed passengers were stranded on the train for three hours 20/05/2016 Izban failed, passengers were stranded on the train for three hours: Izban's E 22102 train failed shortly after moving from Tepeköy Station at 19.00 last night. Passengers in the train, who were unable to move due to a technical fault, were stranded for approximately 1,5 hours due to the fact that the doors did not open and the necessary evacuation was not carried out. After a short period of time with the help of the tractor, but the Torbalı Kuşçuburun Station again arrives to the fault of the train, where the 1 remained as motionless for hours. Some of the passengers, who are tired of failing to stay in the closed area, have opened the doors with their own means and got off the train an
- Marmaray Faulted, Passengers Arrived by Passing Through the Tube Gate 14/04/2019 The passengers who stayed on the train due to a breakdown in Marmaray tried to reach the exit by walkway through the tube gate. There was a density at the stations due to the breakdown at Marmaray at noon. Passengers on the train due to malfunction in the custody of the officers passed the tube passage to another station. Those moments were reflected in the mobile phone camera of the passengers. The fault was resolved after a while. The expeditions are back to normal.
- The subway in Bursa failed, the passengers were stranded 10/04/2016 In Bursa, the subway was damaged, the passengers were stranded: the Bursa-Emekay-Arabayatağı expedition to the emergency system due to the failure of my passengers in Bursaray experienced a difficult time. While some passengers were suffering, Bursaray flights went back to normal after the 13 minutes of work that took place in the center. some passengers suffered from panic due to hot and stuffiness. Passengers reacted after about 10 18.40 minutes after the train's lights went out. Some passengers calling to Vatmana wanted the doors to be opened. In the meantime, some Bu
- Electricity Failures Due to Failure in Marmaray! Passengers 2 Mileage Walked 19/07/2016 Electricity Failures Due to Failure in Marmaray! Passengers 2 Mileage Walked: Electricity was cut off due to a technical failure in Marmaray. Passengers on the road were able to walk out in the 2 mile tunnel. Electricity was cut due to the failure in Marmaray. Marmaray station in Yenikapı was closed. Due to malfunction, passengers staying on the road had to walk the 2 km. On the other hand, it is stated that passengers are not taken to Marmaray for security reasons in Yenikapı, Istanbul.
- New Istanbul Project From Serdar İnan (Videolu Special News) 04/01/2013 New Istanbul Project from Serdar İnan Serdar İnan, Chairman of İnanlar Board of Directors, added a new one to the project proposals he produced for Yeni İstanbul following his announcement of Kanal İstanbul project: MARMARA RING; İHT (Istanbul High Speed Train Project) Istanbul will sit in Dardanelles and work in Istanbul 40 minutes will be ... The Marmara Sea is surrounded by an inner sea by relieving the transportation and aims to liberate Istanbul, which is an important part of the Marmara Ring Project Thanks to the Istanbul Fast Train System, the longest distance in the region will be reached in 1 hours and the coastal side of Istanbul will be brought to the 20 floor. So you can dream to sit in Çanakkale and work in Istanbul.
- Steam System Starts at Stop 20/07/2017 The steam system started to operate at the stops: In Şanlıurfa, where the air temperature exceeds 45; The Metropolitan Municipality saves time with its steam system and the turnstile system in operation in order to prevent the citizens from being affected by the heat. Metropolitan Municipality has revised the steam system in Şanlıurfa, where the air temperature is above 45. 1'nci and 2'in the center of the system applied in a cool environment, thanks to the citizens who expect buses, "Sanliurfa is very hot weather. The establishment of such a system by the Metropolitan Municipality of Şanlıurfa was very good. The weather is very warm, you can expect bus stations to come here. In the establishment of this system asında
- Journey to Ada Express started at new stops 07/08/2017 Adapazarı Express is not the number of flights, but the number of stops has been increased for now. In the past years, the suburban train, which is the transportation vehicle of the student, was taken into the background because of the High Speed Train works and the citizen was forced to the highway. Derince-Körfez and Hereke stations were added to the commuter train which runs between Arifiye-Pendik stations, 4 on Friday and Friday. According to the program going to Istanbul direction Derince two, the Bay and Hereke stations 4 train stops, passengers are taking. The train departing from Pendik stands at all of these new three stations. OLD MOVING DAYS FOR TRAVEL In the past years the train, which is a very preferred means of transportation HAR
- İZBAN Wrong Raya Entry, Passengers Stuck (Video) 12/01/2015 İZBAN Wrong Raya Entry, Passengers Crossed: In İzmir, passengers were stuck in 1 and a half hours for İZBAN (İzmir Suburban System), which entered the wrong rail and did not open its doors. Some of the passengers fainted. Allegedly, Aliağa-Cumaovası regulating the voyage between İZBAN, hours 17.00 queues, Alsancak Stop and came to Kemer Durağı. The train waiting for half an hour before it opened its doors continued in the opposite direction. At the stop stop at the crescent stop, the train entered the track, whether it should change the rail or not. The train standing here did wait about an hour and a half. Some of the passengers fainted on the train that did not open the doors, and the children cried. Airless…
- Metrobus that has made a malfunction in Caglayan 12/08/2012 Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobüs Çağlayan'da made a breakdown. Due to the fault the voyages disrupted for a while. The malfunctioning metrobus pushed citizens. Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobus in the Caglayan locality made the breakdown of the fault. In some citizens who did not expect the malfunction to be remedied, BRT chose to walk on its way. The breakdown in the Metrobus occurred at 19.30. According to information obtained from the Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu expedition a metrobüs Caglayan stop at the motor part of the failure. Metrobüs driver failed to resolve the malfunction could not clear the unit. LONG-METROBUS TRAFFIC WAS INCREASED Olay