TCDD Assistant Inspector Procurement Notice
From the General Directorate of State Railways
INSPECTION ASSISTANCE INTRODUCTION EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT
10 Deputy Inspector will be appointed to be appointed to the Board of Inspectors of the General Directorate of State Railways.
The issues related to the entrance exam are given below.
A) Examination Date: The written exam will be held on 14 March 2015 (Saturday) between 09.30-16.30.
B) Place of Exam: General Directorate of TCDD Altındağ District, Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / Ankara Cafeteria Room
C) Attendance Requirements:
1) To have the qualifications stated in the article 48 of the Civil Servants Law,
2) 14 2015 (35) XNUMX (XNUMX) XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
3) To have completed one of the national or international learning institutions that are at least 4 years in the Faculty of Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences and whose equivalence is approved by the competent authorities,
4) Group A of the Public Personnel Selection Examination held by OSYM in 2013 and 2014, within the first 117 candidate who received 70 and more than 100 from KPSS P100 section The first 100 will be taken to the candidate entrance exam and all candidates who have equal scores with 100.aday will be called for the exam.)
5) To be in a position to prevent the Inspectorate in terms of records and characters at the end of the investigation (This condition is only for the candidates who have taken the written exam and is determined by the examination to be made by the Chair of the Inspection Board before the oral examination),
6) In terms of health status, going to all parts of the country to be suitable for the task, to keep her job permanently in the body or mental illness or body disability to be disabled,
7) To qualify as required by the Inspectorate,
8) Being the first or second time to take the exam,
D) Exam Applications: Starting from the day following the publication of the exam announcement in the Official Gazette and until the end of working hours on Friday, 27.02.2015, TCDD General Directorate Inspection Board Directorate Altındağ district, Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / Ankara PK 06330, in person or by mail, applications received after this date will not be taken into consideration.
E) Form and subject of written exam:
The written exam will be held according to the multiple choice test method. For each exam group, candidates will be asked 2 questions with a question value of 50 points, and 20 questions from each foreign language group to be selected.
The topics of the written exam are given below.
1) Law a) Constitutional Law b) General Principles of Administrative Law, Administrative Judiciary, Administrative Organization c) Criminal Law (General Principles) ç) Civil Law (except for Family Law) d) Law of Obligations (General Principles) e) Commercial Law (General F) Execution and Bankruptcy Law (General Principles)
2) Economics a) Microeconomics b) Macroeconomics c) International Economics d) Business Economics
3) Finance a) Fiscal Policy b) Public Revenues and Expenditures c) Budgetary Principles of Turkish Tax Legislation
4) Accounting a) General Accounting b) Balance Sheet Analysis and Techniques c) Commercial Account
5) Foreign language: English, French, German
The entrance exam has two stages, written and oral. Those who fail the written exam cannot take the oral exam. The full grade in the entrance exam is 100 separate from the written exam groups, one in the oral exam. In order to be considered successful in the written exam, each of the grades taken from the written exam groups other than foreign languages should not be less than 60 and their average should not be less than 65. Names of the candidates who passed the written exam TCDD Inspection Board http://www.tcdd.gov.tr Announcements will be announced at the address, and the candidates who win the written exam with the exam results will be notified to the oral exam date and place, and to their communication addresses by registered mail.
In the oral exam; In addition to the personal qualifications of candidates such as Intelligence, Economy, Finance and Public Administration with their knowledge of the Law, Economics, Finance and Public Administration, the results of the research to be conducted by the Presidency of the Board of Inspectors before the oral examination are taken into consideration.
In order to be successful in the oral exam, the grade must not be less than 65.
In order to be successful in the examination of the assistant inspector, the entrance exam must not be less than 65. The entrance exam grade is based on the average of the written exam grade and the total of the oral exam grade.
If the number of students who pass the exam is more than the number of the staff, the entrance exam grade is preferred. In the case of equality of the entrance exam grade, the candidate who has a foreign language grade has the priority. For others, exam results are not considered granted rights.
The list of the principal and substitute candidates who won the written and oral parts of the entrance examination is www.tcdd.gov.tr By and TCDD will be notified by the Board of Inspectors.
G) Documents requested for the exam and other detailed information http://www.tcdd.gov.tr from the address of the TCDD Inspection Board, 0312 3090515 / 4470-4770, and the “TCDD General Directorate Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Application Form” from the TCDD Inspection Board Presidency or http://www.tcdd.gov.tr available at.
TCDD Assistant Inspector Procurement Notice