Ankara Metropolitan Municipality ski team Team Ilgazda works: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality ski team performs pre-competitions in Ilgaz Yıldıztepe ski center. Athletes staying at the Yıldıztepe Armar Hotel continue their work by practicing 2 in the morning and in the afternoon. Team Coach Fatih Yüksel stated that the preparations on the snow quality and internationally registered northern discipline ski runway of Ilgaz and continued as follows: ipl Ankara BB as the ski team 1. We won 23 medals in stage races. We continue our preparations for the 2.etap races at Ilgaz. Our camping activities will continue at Ilgaz in the semester. Our goal is to ski racing championships xnumx.etap Turkey. 2. If we are successful stage, athletes will go to stage the championships in Turkey exceed the quota. Ski West group left the eastern group, we are the western group. 2 12 male female athletes Ankara BB consisting of skis, winter sports in Turkey 10 years 2014., And the Write Turkey has made wheelchair skiing Champion title.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ilgazda Ski Season is Pending to Continue until the End of March 22/03/2013 Ilgaz Mountain in Turkey's major ski resorts in Ski season is expected to last until the end of this month. Çankırı Ski Trainers Association President and Gazi University Department of Physical Education and Sports Teaching Assist. Assoc. Dr. Aid, AA correspondent, said that a snowfall of approximately 40 centimeters on the weekend Ilgaz Mountain, said the snow thickness in the region is over 1,5 meters. Stating that there are people coming for skiing from various schools during the week at the summit of Ilgaz Mountain, Gazi University, Department of Physical Education and Sports with students in the region by doing some lessons told here they operate. Help,…
- Skiing Up to May in Ilgaz 28/02/2012 Ilgaz Mountain in Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter, snow kalanlıg of the 2.20 meter reaches specified. On the Ilgaz Mountain, it has been reported that the snow thickness increased from 1.90 to 2.20 by the snowfall which has been effective for the last two days. The air temperature decreased to minus 5. Ilgaz Mountain, due to snowfall from time to time 150-200 meters were observed to decrease. Ilgaz Mountain, snowfall is expected to continue until the end of the week intervals. One of the most important winter tourism centers in Turkey Ilgaz Mountain, holidaymakers enjoying abdominal repletion. Day holiday holiday vacationers who know the opportunity to flock to the runway, snow thickness 2.20 Hafta
- Ilgazda Ski Season Closed 08/04/2013 Weather temperatures over the seasonal norms of Ilgaz snow thickness down to 10 centimeters, while the reduction of the snow in Ilgaz and ski lovers interest in the plant closed the winter season. Despite the fact that the cable cars were defective during the 20 days and the winter season has been hot on the seasonal norms, Ilgaz Mountain has welcomed the most skiers of the last years this year. Hoteliers in the Ilgaz Mountain Hotels area said that Ilgaz had a good season over what they had expected despite the lack of snow this season. In recent months, although the snow is less than the last one in the skiers tried to slip kar
- Ilgazda ski season opened! 16/12/2013 Ilgaz ski season opened! Turkey's major ski and winter tourism centers of Ilgaz Mountain Ski Resort, a new ski season opened with organized activities. activities due to the opening of the new ski season in the major ski and winter tourism centers of Turkey Ilgaz Mountain Ski Center was held. Kastamonu Governor Erdogan Bektaş, Ilgaz Mountain Ski Center in his speech at the ceremony, the unique natural beauty of the new ski season of Ilgaz Mountain wished to be better. The skiing center is not a customer problem, is a preferred location by ski lovers, said Bektas, "the end of the week does not have the possibility to move almost on the track.
- Applied Ski Courses at Ilgaz 26/12/2013 Skiing Courses Applied in Ilgaz: After Gazi University, students of Afyon Kocatepe University School of Physical Education Sports also started practicing ski lessons at Ilgaz Mountain Doruk Ski Center. After Gazi University, the students of Afyon Kocatepe University School of Physical Education Sports started practicing ski lessons at Ilgaz Mountain Doruk Ski Center. In the first week of December, students can ski at Doruk which is located in the southern part of Ilgaz Mountain. Afyon Kocatepe University students participated in the Gazi University students who did their ski lessons during the season on Ilgaz Mountain. To both universities İki
- Students from Omü took ski lessons in Ilgaz 14/01/2014 Students from Omü's Ski Course took part in Ilgaz: Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) 30 student from Yaşar East Faculty of Sport Sciences, Kastamonu Ilgaz Ski Center, Lecturer. See. Dr. Erol Dogan took ski lessons in his education. Dr. Erol Dogan said in a statement, "next year by the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) Ladik Akdag Ski Center, the construction of the center of education and accommodation construction is finished, we will give free ski training to every student who wants," he said. Students who took the course expressed their satisfaction and thanked them for giving this chance.
- Ilgazda ski season closed 24/03/2014 Ilgaz ski season closed: the increase of temperature in the Ilgaz important winter tourism centers of Turkey due to the reduced demand for hotel and ski season is over. Çankırı Ski Trainers Association President İmdat Half, closed the season, he said. ARTIFICIAL DO NEXT SEASON KARL but as things in the world and in Turkey Ilgaz half stated that they experienced a shortage of snow this year, the ski season is said to be more intense. The next season, the snowfall will be less than the possibility of "artificial snowing" they will do half, in June, said they will implement the project prepared. "THOUSANDS NO 500 NO SKI CENTER" Yıldıztepe will be open for summer activities Half of Yıldıztepe İN
- Ilgazda snow thickness 50 centimeter 24/02/2014 Snow thickness in Ilgaz 50 centimeter: Snowfall in XIUMX decreased to 25 centimeter in Uludağ due to snowfall in the last week. In the two separate areas of Ilgaz, the five longest runways of 55 are serving. Night skiing is possible on the slopes at Doruk. The summit of the Ilgaz Mountain, which is a transition point to the Western Black Sea in the north of Central Anatolia, constitutes the natural boundary of the Çankırı and Kastamonu Provinces. As the snow remains more in the north of the summit, the facilities remain mainly in the Kastamonu borders, while night skiing facilities are provided last winter. In the boundaries of Çankırı, the Ilgaz District Yıldıztepe Ski Center is ırı
- Ilgazda operators waiting for snow 21/11/2014 Expects operators snowfall in Ilgaz: Turkey's major ski resorts in the Ilgaz Mountain last year's dry season pass hotel operators, this year we are hoping to have more snowfall of Turkey's major ski resorts Ilgaz completed their preparations on the mountain hotel operators, snowfall waiting. Çankırı Ski Trainers Association President İmdat Half, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, the region's start of the season according to the snowfall, he said. Last year's snow shortage affected the ski resorts that draw attention to the Half, "this year hopefully last year, we do not face troubles. This year we want to spend plenty of rainy, beautiful season," he said. Half, both ski lovers Yarım
- Intercollegiate Skiing Started at Ilgaz 16/02/2010 Intercollegiate Skiing Competitions Ilgaz Mountain started in Yıldıztepe Ski Center. Çankırı Governor Şemsettin Uzun start the race will end in February 18. Turkey University Sports Federation Authorized Assoc. Dr. İsmet Sayhan thanked Ilgaz's natural beauty and the fact that the track was appropriate, that it would be a good competition, and that he honored them at the opening of the competition. Governor Uzun, Ilgaz gave information to the press about the chairlift and teleski project planned for Yıldıztepe and Doruk. Governor Uzun, the ski lifts and cable cars will make greater contributions to the region's winter tourism, he said. Gazi, Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen, Yarış