15 Current YHT Movement Hours from January: 15 January The departure times and stop stations of YHT trains are changing as of 2015. In High Speed Trains, Economy Plus and Business Plus wagons are served.
Click here to see the flight times in detail
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fix packages from Renault Trucks to the end of the year 17/04/2014 From Renault Trucks to the end of the year, the cost-effective fix packages include: Renault Trucks, as a reliable partner, to support customers' financial planning, such as brakes, clutches, wipers, front units, bearings and window jacks, valid until 31 December 2014. Fix Bundles prepared including workmanship in parts. Renault Trucks maintains high quality and low running costs after sales and continues to offer significant cost advantages to its customers with its reliable partner approach. With labor-inclusive package deals that will provide great convenience to all Renault in financial planning across Turkey ...
- Minister Arslan, Railway Sector 1 Releases from January 31/12/2016 Minister Arslan, Railway Sector 1 Released from January: Arslan, who held a press conference, evaluated the 2016 activities of the Ministry and announced the targets of 2017. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 1 January 2017 from the date of the railway sector completely separated from the infrastructure and transport, free market conditions can compete, the new transporters in the industry will be the actor to start the application announced. Arslan held a press conference on 31 December 2016 at Ankara Gar Kule Restaurant. Arslan of Turkey's development, growth of the country's 2016, 2017, 2023 target of the sine qua non of walking, transport, to facilitate access, transport infrastructure ...
- YHT's 17 will move from Ankara Station again from August 10/08/2012 Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) 2 returns to Ankara Station after a month break. Due to the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard 15 YHTs moving from Xinjiang since June, 17 will start to move from Ankara Station again from August. The Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard was demolished and rebuilt by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the grounds that it was not safe enough. For this reason, Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya YHT flights, 15 since June 2012 Sincan-Eskişehir-Sincan and Sincan-Konya-Sincan has served between. During this period, TCDD, YHTs from Xinjiang, 1 hours before departure from Ankara Station D
- Samkart has been updated with the new year 31/12/2012 Samkart to be valid from the new year, the new year to be valid Samkart'a rises were reported. According to the statement, in the 2 2013 1 on the rail system, the long-distance full ticket 75 pound 1 penny, the discounted ticket 58 pound was 1 penny. In the short distance, the full ticket 30 was raised to XNUMX penny. Source: www.habercinizing
- 51's local contribution rate applicable in the construction of the Ankara metro is legalized 07/01/2013 President of the Anatolian Rail Transportation System Cluster (ARUS) and Rector of Çankaya University. Dr. Ziya Burhanettin Guvenc stated that the domestic contribution rate of 51, which is valid in the construction of the Ankara metro, is below the capabilities and capabilities of the Turkish industry and that the domestic contribution should be secured by law, including other investments. Professor Dr. Güvenç, AA correspondent, said that the 51 domestic contribution to the Ankara metro is a major stage of the expression, after this application, industrialists, foreign investors began to believe the Turkish industrialists, he said. Long-term efforts to use the 51 native contribution in Ankara metro…
- Bursa Teferrüç - Hotels Cable car up to 2015 05/01/2015 Bursa Teferrüç - Hotels Cable Car Line Until June 2015 Valid Rates: There is no application for public day. The validity period of the tickets is 6 months. Negative weather conditions occur between 7 days of 08.20.00 of the external week and non-stop flights. In case of sites no service sites due to weather conditions, announcements are made from Bursa Teleferik social media accounts and website. One-way fee applies to ler one way r tickets between Teferrüç-Hotels Region or Hotels Region-Teferrüç. At Kadıyayla, which is the intermediate station, it is not possible to buy a ticket at the moment. students of all schools across Turkey "Located tax labels of that year, student ID ...
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- The only valid boarding passes in Sakarya will be with Kart54 30/06/2017 The only valid boarding pass in Sakarya will be with Kart54: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department President Fatih Pistil said on Monday that the only valid boarding passes will be made with Kart3. . We are launching a new era in transportation. We expect sensitivity from all our citizens to have Kart54. Tüm Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Head Fatih Pistil reminded that the use of cash on municipal and private public buses will end on 54 by Monday July. Pistil said that the driver card application has been going on for a while and that the only valid boarding passes will be made by Kart3 as of July. Pistil also told the citizens to have Kart3 Pist
- Istanbulkart Now Market Shopping is also valid! 31/05/2019 Belbim AŞ and Migros Tic. A new step has been taken in line with the vision of transforming İstanbulkart to the city life card with the project completed on 10.01.2019 date and completed project. With the project realized with the cooperation of BELBİM AŞ, a subsidiary of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality and MİGROS; İstanbulkart purchase and TL loading transactions can be made from all Migros, Migros Jet, 5M and Macrocenter stores in Istanbul without paying any additional cost with bank account card, credit card or cash. While shopping at Migros stores up to TL 300 can be paid by İstanbulkart.
- TCDD Karaelmas Youth Train Moved From Zonguldak 10/07/2012 Karaelmas Youth Train, organized in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and Sports and TCDD, departed from Zonguldak with the slogan 'This is Our Country'. Provincial Youth Services and Sports Director Uğur Akdeniz, Provincial Health Director Dr. Zonguldak Train Station. Dr. Bilal Cin, Red Crescent Blood Center Director. Selim Alan and Ak Party Zonguldak Province President Hamdi Uçar and young people participated. Black Diamond Train, ages from various cities of Turkey as part of the organization among young ladies to 18 29 to visit historical and touristic places in various provinces. Karaelmas Youth Train, TCDD 's specially prepared two-person rooms that record Tr