Kocaeli Deputy Candidate: The new highway will be from Kocaeli to 8 connection.
Şeker Party room visit Ak Parti Gulf District Chairman Osman Badem and party members accompanied.
KÖRFEZ-SEVİNDİKLİ VILLAGE WILL BE CONNECTED
AK Party welcomed Kocaeli Deputy İlyas Şeker, Gulf Chamber of Commerce President Mustafa Efe and the management. When it comes to subject transportation during the conversation, Şeker has made important statements about the district of Körfez.
Kuzey 3 will pass north of Izmit. work in the Istanbul region of the bridge works in the highway continues rapidly. 6 On March 2015, the main body of the motorway between Kurtköy and Akyazı will be auctioned. Plans of some of the districts of Kocaeli are connected to the plans of this highway but are not included in the tender dossier. 3. one of them will be from the village of Sevindikli in our district in the Gulf of Kocaeli.
Deputy Sugar, Gulf District President and party members, with the Governor of the Gulf. Hasan Hüseyin visited Can and Attorney General.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- According to the deputy Candy, YHT's last stop is unimportant 12/11/2013 According to Deputy Sugar, where the last stop of YHT'nin is unimportant: Kocaeli deputy İlyas Sugar, YHT'nin the last stop of Pendik'e unimportant to Gebze was described as an insignificant status of shifting to Pendik. Gebze public asks Şeker: If Istanbul is the last stop, why did Istanbul take the last stop with pressure to Pendik? High Speed Train's last stop to be taken to Pendik and Marmaray's Gebze foot about the news brought to the agenda of the newspaper on the AK Party Kocaeli deputy Ilyas Sugar came a surprising explanation. Sugar, Gebze'dan moved to the last stop in Gebze is an insignificant situation, revealing the insensitivity to Gebze. Away from our region Bölge
- AK Party deputy Candy: get sacrificed environment for YHT 06/12/2012 AK Party deputy Sugar: "YHT for the environment to be sacrificed" AK Party Provincial Center "Sentinel deputy" yesterday, Ilyas Sugar, High Speed Train (YHT) road construction for the construction of the Muşukiye very clear and spoke about the quarry. Sugar, YHT project is a very important project. projects in Turkey. For such a project, the 16 acreage area in Muşukiye cannot be talked about. Böyle ÜZÜLÜYorum BUT Amed Erzurum deputy originally from Erzurum, Maşukiye'da stone quarry in the words, "I'm actually sorry, but began," he began. However, the most suitable material for this railroad is uygun
- İlyas Şeker, deputy of parliament, examined tramway work 08/06/2016 Deputy İlyas Şeker, tramway studies examined: AK Party Kocaeli deputy İlyas Şeker, examined the work of the tram works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç and Transportation Department Rail Systems Branch Manager Ahmet Çelebi received information on the works and planned works within the scope of Tram Project and examined the works done in the field. Deputy Ilyas who examined the work of the tram in the field of work on the field Deputy Secretary General Gökmen Mengüç'ten received information. Sugar, which takes information about the stage of the work done, Sekaparkta K @ bin's Kocaeli Information Point to visit çalış
- Turkmenbashi Boulevard Connects to Motorway with Smart Junction 27/11/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, who solved the nodes that provide urban traffic sufferings with the transportation projects he implemented in Adana, added the Turkmenbashi Boulevard-Highway Connection Roads Project to his critical moves. In the project coordinated with the Transportation Master Plan, the expansion of the 50 meter irrigation channel bridge to the 100 meter at the intersection of the Turkmenbashi, Mavi and Ali Bozdoğanoğlu boulevards and the new smart junction work began to take shape. CONCRETE BEAMS LOCATED Adana Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Mayor Ramazan Akyürek will ease the urban transportation in four directions and facilitate the transition to the motorway, by inspecting the bridge expansion works on Mavi Bulvar on site and installing the giant concrete beams K
- There will be two railway speed train station in Afyonkarahisar 03/08/2017 Afyonkarahisar Mayor Burhanettin Coban, Ankara-Izmir between the High Speed Trains will run between the 8 a day, saying, "3 of the Ali Cetinkaya Train Station, the other 5 of the Korel Hotel will move from the station opposite the hotel," he said. On the previous day, the Mayor of Afyonkarahisar Burhanettin Çoban gathered at the meeting of the Municipal Assembly, the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line passing through the Inaz Prestige Housing Development Plan was approved by the commission. Mayor Burhanettin Shepherd, Afyonkarahisar two said there will be a High Speed Train station. There will be 8 expeditions per day Ali Çetinkaya Station where the new station works have been done indicating that the Municipality X
- Train Station for Children from Kepez 24/04/2018 Kepez Mayor Hakan Tütüncü gave his children the train library 23 in April. President Hakan Tütüncü, "Children, like candy in a colorful train wagon, the pleasure of reading in a different way," he said. The Municipality of Kepez opened the ütüph train library çocuklar, which the children intend to love to read in a colorful environment, at the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Kepez Mayor Hakan Tütüncü presented a train library to his beloved children after the Anatolian Toy Museum in DokumaPark. President Hakan Tütüncü brought train to Antalya where there is no train transportation for the children. 25 long-term leases from State Railways (TCDD) Devlet
- Sakarya deputy Steel: '' Railway Construction Will Continue '' 19/07/2012 Sakarya deputy Hasan Ali Steel visited the village of Adapazari Köprübaşı, where he made important statements on the agenda. Adapazarı Municipality Vice President Ersin Kılıç, District Board Member Sedat Kırcı, Taslik Village Headman Halil Çeltik and Köprübaşı Village Headman Orhan Özdemir were present. Muhtar Orhan Özdemir, the mosque, lodging, Quran and village mansion due to the furnishing of Ersin Kılıç'a and Adapazarı kaymakamlığına due to the material and moral contributions to the village on behalf of the village, thanks to Hasan Ali Celik, while conveying the road for many years, the road was gangrenous, total 3300 meters warm Asphalt and Metropolitan Municipality and the President Zeki solve Başkan
- Train connections from Eskişehir to Afyon and Kütahya 02/09/2012 HIGH SPEED TRAIN CONNECTION FROM ESKİŞEHİR TRAIN CONNECTION TO AFYON TRNC CONNECTION 71622 N: 17.45 Afyon V: 20.59 71621 Number of Train Afyon K: 07.20 Eskişehir V: 10.50 TRAIN CONNECTION FROM ESKİŞEHİR TO HIGH SPEED TRAIN KÜTAHYA Eskişehir K: 09.00 Kütahya V : 10.16 Eskisehir K: 13.00 Eskisehir K: 14.15 Tavsanli V: 19.50 Eskisehir V: 21.58 Eskisehir V: 06.40 Kutahya K: 08.48 Eskisehir V: 11.10 Kütahya K: 12.28 Eskisehir V: 17.15
- 7 Grain Tram from Germany to Bursa 16/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality ordered a new wagon when the demand for a nostalgic tram between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı became intense. 7 was ordered from Germany and the 3 was lowered to the railroad on Davutkadı İncirli Street. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's historic bazaar and the Hanlar region to provide a separate value to the Cumhuriyet Caddesi tram line, Incirli Street to extend the demand of passengers increased. After the existing green 3 tram was insufficient, 7 of the 3 tramway, which was ordered from Bochum in Germany and brought to Bursa with special trucks, was lowered to the tracks as a result of expert teams. Compared to the nostalgic trams, passenger capacity is more N