Winterfest 2014 Ended with Mustafa Ceceli's Concert: Winterfest 2014 organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality ended with Mustafa Ceceli's concert.
Winterfest (Winter Festival) 2014, organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality, ended with Mustafa Ceceli's concert.
Thousands of people flocked to the concert in Palandöken Ski Center. Before the concert 3 athletes in the skiing and ice sports organized throughout the day, Erzurum Governor Dr. Ahmet Altıparmak, Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Erzurum Provincial Police Director Kamil was given a medal by Karabörk and other officials. After the medal presentation, Tülay Özer Akköse, one of the local artists, read Erzurum folk songs to music lovers. Mustafa Ceceli, the famous artist who took the stage, performed his popular songs with his fans. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, 20 thousand people attended the concert, addressed to the citizens. President Sekmen, who performed on stage with intense cheers and slogans, stated the importance and importance of the day. Thanking the people of the city for the interest shown to the festival, Sekmen continued: il Thanks Erzurum. This interest and interest you have shown have made us very happy. We will continue these activities. We had a promise. We will carry our Erzurum to a very good position in municipal services. Our infrastructure, superstructure, urban transformation, imarsal activities and social facilities will have a very good position. We will focus on culture, art, sports and social activities. We've been doing a lot of activities since the day we came. We also have events in January, there is in February, there is also in March, so we will be with you every month in the event. Ocak
"Our REGION; WILL BE THE CENTER OF PRODUCTION, TRADE AND INDUSTRY ÜRET
Chairman Sekmen, said the region will be the center of production, trade and industry. Sekmen continued his words as follows: geçmişte Hopefully our Eastern Anatolia region will be the center of reproduction, trade and industry as in the past. Erzurum; The brand and vision will be the city. Erzurum; music, cinema and theater will also make significant progress. We will transfer our culture to all societies. Because Erzurum means brotherhood. Erzurum means peace and love. I would like to thank all my colleagues who contributed to the festival. In this event, our colleagues have a share of the work, have sweat and labor, and they are right. But first of all, there is the support and prayer of the Erzurum youth and the Dadas. Gec Sekmen conveyed the greetings of all the state officials, especially Reis-i Cumhur, to the people of Erzurum. Speaking to the public at the concert, President Sekmen, who is the guest of Tgrt Haber, announced that the name of Winterfest 2014 mascot is a companion. The festival ended with a fireworks display.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Winterfest 2014 Winter Festival in Erzurum 12/12/2014 Winterfest 2014 Winter Festival took place in Erzurum: The skiing season of the year was held in Palandöken, one of the world's leading ski resorts. The Winterfest 12 will be held in Erzurum between 13, 14 and 2014 on December. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality and Turkey, prepared with the contribution of famous artists within the scope of the organization Murat Dalkılıç Ski Federation, and will be on stage Mustafa Ceceli Sagopa Kajmer. 3 events will take place in the city center, Erzurum Atatürk University and Palandöken Ski Center. Mapping show will be held in the city center and inflatable playgrounds will have fun at all the festival spots. From each other ...
- Turkey's Biggest Winter Festival was held Winterfest 18/03/2013 Turkey's Biggest Winter Festival "Winterfest" January 20 2013, Sunday - February 14 2013, was held from Thursday. 16 52 University, 16 University, 7500 40 1996 16 8.000 The first one is 5 XNUMX, which is the Winterfest organization, organized in XNUMX as a student tour of personality. XNUMX prepares to host university students in Uludağ. In the first year of the season, the festival, which aims to fill the empty rooms in the mountain in Uludag during the dead times of the season, is the last XNUMX year. A festival that allows university students to have a ski and winter holiday at a more affordable price Ünivers
- 2.Winterfest Winter Festival Begins in Erzurum 11/12/2015 2.Winterfest Winter Festival in Erzurum begins: 2 to be organized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality in Palandöken Ski Center. ”WinterFest tanıtım Winter Festival was held. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen said that he believes that Erzurum will write history once again. He said that YO Our goal is to successfully complete the EYOF 2017 organization and to host the 2022 or 2026 winter olympics Erzurum. Introductory meeting was held before the 18 Aralık WinterFest de Winter Festival which will be held by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum on 19-20-2 December at Palandöken Ski Center. The meeting was held at Conrad Bosphorus Hotel in Besiktas, AK Party Erzurum Deputy Zehra Taşkesenlioğlu, Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Beşiktaş
- Winterfest 2015 was introduced in Ankara 17/12/2015 The Winterfest 2015 was introduced in Ankara: "Winterfest Erzurum 2015" organized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum will be held at the Palandöken Ski Center on 18-20 December. "Winterfest Erzurum 2015" festival, therefore the Youth Park held an introductory program. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, in his statement, said that Erzurum is a center of winter sports, aiming to create awareness on this issue. "Most important ski resorts, Palandöken-Konaklı Ski Centers in Erzurum. Also very easy to reach, very close to the city. It is our duty to introduce such a ski resort and invite people here. I believe that it will be a much more grandiose festival than last year art and culture…
- Kartalkayada Ski Season Ended 26/03/2013 Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said. Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, "It was very nice that we arrived early in the snow and the season opened early. Local and foreign holidaymakers had a great interest in Kartalkaya.
- Uludağ Economy Summit Ends 01/04/2013 Li Uludag Economy Summit düzenlen which is the main theme of the li New Opportunity Window olan organized in cooperation with Bursa Governorship and Capital and Ekonomist magazines, was completed. Held at the Grand Yazici Hotel in Uludag, the summit's first day, just before the opening speech, exports and aims to increase the competitiveness of the exporters of Turkey Exporters Assembly (TIM), Factoring Association and signed a cooperation protocol between Turkish Eximbank. Mr. Hasan Rahvalı, CEO of Ağaoğlu Group of Companies, CEO of Capital and Ekonomist, Rauf Ateş, Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput and Hürriyet Gazetecilik Chairman of the Board of Directors Ü
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- International Sarikamis Cup ended 23/12/2013 International Sarikamish Cup ended: by Turkey Ski Federation Cup races held in Erzurum with the participation of athletes from the 10 63 country has been completed. by Turkey Ski Federation, 10 63 athletes from countries which was held in Erzurum with the participation of "International Sarikamish Cup" ended. In the second day of the tournament organized in Palandöken Ski Center, slalom races were held. On the last day of the race as he struggled to enter the degree of athletes in the women Daşdemir from Turkey Tugba first, second Irem Leader, Iranian athletes Foroughi Abai was third. Hossein Shemshaki Saveh won first place in Iran while Nikos Bonou from Greece won second place and Iranian sportsman Porya Shemshaki Saveh came third. Erkek
- Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended (Video) 25/02/2014 Soda 22. Winter Olympic Games ended: 7 in Sochi, Russia. The Winter Olympic Games ended after the closing ceremony. 22 in Sochi. The closing ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games ended. The 22 thousand-person Fisht Olympic Stadium in the Sochi Olympic Park was the scene of a grand ceremony as in the opening. Russian President Vladimir Putin also attended the ceremony, where the President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Thomas Bach, many diplomats, IOC members and the presidents of the Olympic Committee of the countries fighting in the games were present. Cultural and artistic examples that reflect the spirit of Russia in general at the closing ceremony.
- Ski Referee's Course Ended 11/12/2014 Referee Course Ended Skiing: Ski Referee Course carried out between Turkey Ski Federation Army in December 8 10-ended. 15 trainees from 62 attended the Ski Referee Course which was held in Ordu and lasted three days. Cengiz Uludağ, the President of the Central Committee of the Ski Federation, stated that they are happy to open a course in Ordu. There was a serious participation in the course. In the course of three days, trainees were given the first two days of theoretical training, and the last day we completed our course with practical training on snow in the Çambaşı Plateau. L
- Alpine Ski Discipline City Skiing Race Ended 14/01/2015 School Cross Alpine City Championship Ski Races Ended: Turkey Ski Federation and Kars Youth Services and Sports School from Alpine skiing, organized by the Provincial Directorate provincial championship ski races ended. Turkey Ski Federation, 2014-2015 years Sarikamish part of the activities program Osman has struggled to enter athletes in races held in the Supreme Ski degrees. About 10 25 athletes from the 100 school participated in the races with their first 3 riders. Contest Coordinator, Turkey Ski Federation and member of the Provincial Ski ...
- The Balkan Cup ended in the Ski Run on the Gerede Arkut Mountain 30/01/2015 Geremi Arkut held at Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup ended: Turkey Ski Federation Gerede by the Presidency organized in Arkut Mountain Ski Cross Balkans Cup, ended with free technical competitions held yesterday. Award ceremony held after the competition; Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, Youth Services Sports City Manager John Shahan, Gerede Governor Arslan home, Geremi Mayor Mustafa Al, Youth Services Sports City Manager Mustafa Kocakaya, Cross-Country Skiing Technical Committee Chairman, Technical Committee Member and Ski Federation Bolu Provincial Representative Haydar He joined Çetinkaya. In the competitions, the medal of the athletes won the ye
- Gap Winter Games in the Bitlist Ended with Award Ceremony 02/02/2015 The Gap Winter Games in the Bitlist Ended with the Award Ceremony: Ended with the award ceremony of '9' s GAP Winter Games organized by the General Directorate of Youth and Sports in Bitlis. Races at Bitlis Erhan Onur Güler Ski Center. 30 athletes from 16 province participated. Today, the games have ended with competitions in Alpine, Northern discipline and snowboarding. Bingöl province in the Alpine discipline in the province, the second place in Erzincan, Erzurum took the third place. In the North discipline, the first was Ağrı, the second was Muş and the third was Erzincan. Following the completion of the competitions, an award ceremony was held with the participation of Ömer Kalkan, Head of Department of Youth Services Sports. Speaking at the ceremony T
- Special Athletes Alpine Ski Racing Championship Turkey Ended 16/02/2015 Special Athletes Alpine Ski Racing Championship Ended Turkey: Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation program of activities carried out under Alpine Ski Racing Championship was held in Turkey Cibiltepe Ski Resort. Turkey joined the 16 36 athletes from sports clubs in many cities in the competition. The competition was held in the flat landing and slalom category. Small races in the women Aliye Zeynep Bingöl, Kader Yavuz big men, Murat Bingöl in the young men, Sercan Doğrusöz in young men, Murat Duran in the first men in the first place, while slalom races, Aliye Zeynep Bingol in the little ladies, Kader Yavuz in the large ladies, tiny men Murat Bingöl In young men,
- Turkey ended Ski Cross Competition 16/03/2015 Turkey Ski Cross Competition ended: carried out by Turkey Ski Federation Presidency of Turkey Ski Cross competitions ended with Geremi Arkut made on Mount medal ceremony. Turkey Ski Federation conducted by the Presidency, Turkey Ski Cross competitions ended with the medal ceremony was held at Mount Arkut Gerede. Skiing B League, Balkan Cup, Skiing B League, Skiing B League, was realized in Arkut Mountain. This race to the addition of another new Cross Country Championships were held in Turkey Gerede Arkut Mountain Ski Center and ended with the final match. The two-day contest was held in the final sür
- Heliski Season Ends in Kaçkars 23/03/2015 Heliski Season in Kaçkars Ended: The heli-skiing in Rize in Turkey, which has become the center of "natural wonder" Kaçkar "heliski" excitement, ended this season. Heliski, which is a kind of sport that skiers go to the summits of the mountains by helicopter and then slopes on steep slopes and high slopes, is done in limited places of the world. this sport in Turkey, 10 years Camlihemsin Rize Kaçkar Mountains within the boundaries of Artvin with İkizdere is held in Yusufeli. Skiers, Ayder plateau early in the morning by taking the helicopter is left to the summit of the mountains. After skiing during the day, skiers returning to their accommodation by helicopter in the evening, after a week Gün
- Kartalkayada ski season ended 30/03/2015 Kartalkaya ski season ended: in Kartalkaya ski season the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey ended. Kartalkaya, which has a total length of 45 with its runways, visited 15 at the end of the season last year in 300. 2 6 hotel with 3,5 bin bed capacity in the ski resort, 70 80-100 week on weekdays, XNUMX occupancy at the weekend served. Dorukkaya Hotel General Director Yusuf Avcı, AA correspondent, holidaymakers are very pleased with their interest in the ski resort, he said. "We had a very good season," said Avci, "during the season, we did not have snow problems on the tracks."
- Ski season ended in Star Mountain 09/04/2015 The ski season in Yıldız Mountain is over: It is reported that the ski season at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center has ended. In a written statement made by the Special Provincial Administration, it was stated that people who were close to 115 visited Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center in the remaining season. This season, in line with the demands of the surrounding cities and the people of the region held for the first time "Governor's Ski Racing" 28 120 athlete participated in the statement highlighted the statement, the first time a rescue exercise was organized against possible accidents and power cuts were expressed. … Snow Academy Turizm is planned to be opened at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center Yıldız
- The snowy days of the ski resorts in the Alps have ended 04/01/2016 The snowy days of the ski resorts in the Alps came to an end: the starving skiing of the skiing stations in the Alps lasted a long time this year. The skiing season, which was expected to be opened before the Christmas holidays, was dropped to 2016 due to the hottest December of last years. The expected snowfall finally arrived on Saturday at 2 January. France, Italy and Switzerland Alps said hello with heavy snow. Those who had the most snowfall in the ski resorts were delighted:: We've been waiting here for a week and snowed for the first time. We'll enjoy it as well. Uz ayr We're done, we're leaving, it's snowing, what to do! It's life. Uk kar We've been waiting for a week, “
- Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended 23/02/2016 Star Athletes Trained Ski Project Ended: The Proj Star Athletes Are Raising di project, which was started in Yıldızeli district, ended. With the instructions of the governor Alim Barut, the ski project was organized in order to meet the skiing sport of primary, secondary and high school students in Sivas and its districts and to increase the popularity of Yıldız Mountain Ski Center in the region. The five-year-old 80 students from the villages of Güneykaya, Sarıyar and Yusufoğlan learned the finer points of skiing after the five days of training. The ski instructor Devran Demirci, who evaluated the project, had a successful training process and süre
- Heliski Excitement Ends in Kaçkars 04/03/2016 Heliski Excitement in Kaçkars Ended: Heli-skiing Heliski Kaçkar ended the season kept short because of avalanche risk has become central in Turkey. Çamlıhemşin District Ayder Plateau and Kaçkar Mountains 10 since the year of Heliski sports for the Rize Governorship Provincial Sportive Tourism Board licensed from the Southeast of the aviation company began operations in early February. German athletes who previously preferred Russia and Georgia for Heliski arrived this year in Kaçkars. Athletes were taken from Ayder Plateau by helicopter and left to the summits of Kaçkar Mountains. ÇİĞ RİSKİ DECREASED THE TIME Ç
- Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain 12/04/2016 Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain: It was reported that the ski season ended at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center. Salih Ayhan, General Secretary of Sivas Special Provincial Administration, stated in a written statement that the center had a busy winter season and that its aims were to be among the first ski centers in the country in 5. develop new pre-season ski resort, restock and citizens have started working to provide better service to transfer Ayhan, he said: "We want to give the best service to the citizens. Star Mountain, all the arguments in the first 5 into the points in Turkey, ideas and We believe that ık
- State Monopoly Ends in High Speed Train in Italy 21/04/2012 In Italy, the introduction of the first private sector high speed trains aimed at increasing the state monopoly and increasing competition was presented to the press. "On this occasion, we have provided jobs to thousands of people in Italy," said Montezzemolo, President of the new railway company NTV. Turkey also large investments perform the energy and the French Alstom's leading companies in the transportation sector, new Italian rail operator Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (NTV) because it produces the country's first private high-speed 25 train, 28 begins on time in April. The first stage will be the cities of Rome, Florence, Naples, Milan and Bologna.
- I.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop Ended 14/10/2012 I.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop Dr. Bektaş AÇIKGÖZ Conference Hall, Faculty of Science Conference Hall and Faculty of Technology Seminar Room continued all day. Professor Dr. In the presentations made at the Bektaş AÇIKGÖZ Conference Hall, TCDD Electric-Electronic Freight came to the podium to present its presentation. Sedat BEKİROĞLU, Engineer, stated that Mü Regenerative Braking Energy Recovery in Railway Applications Mü; Regarding the need for high power density for railway vehicles, the development of technology for the railway, high energy, low cost and maintenance-free condition, we talked about the performance of the system and its power yoğun
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project to train to Sivas as part of the survey ended 17/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project to be held in Sivas as part of the survey for the train station ended. The results will be announced by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. In the study carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, it was decided that Sivaslılar would choose the shape of the garage building. 13 Surveys, which started in September, were announced at the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). Citizens were asked to make a selection from 5 projects through the chests established at tcdd.gov.tr and at the building of Sivas railway station. 15 After a month-long survey that ends on October evening, it is wondered which project will be implemented. UM