In the Turkish Parliamentary Agenda: Karaahmetoglu, CHP's Melih Gokcek can not finish and handed it over to the Ministry of Transportation, and thus the failures in the subway lines brought to the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
CHP Giresun MP Selahattin Karaahmetoğlu, Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gökçek completed the transfer and transfer to the Ministry of Transport, so that the new metro lines that can be put into service in the train failures, poor quality Chinese origin, and the failure of the claims of the Parliament has brought the agenda.
”QUALIFIED TRAINS WAS 400 MILLION“
Deputy Selahattin Karaahmetoğlu; For those who feared to buy a cordless car made in China, but millions of people were traveling, they claimed that 400 million pounds were given to poor quality trains due to those who did not consider the safety, durability, comfort and quality. Reopening of the metro lines to the EGO direct lines to the commencement of the return of the metroservice Karaahmetoglu, private public bus and bus routes on the route has been folded, the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality of these questions about the questions of the ministers did not respond, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu 's directed the questions.
Ç IMPROVED TRANSPORTATION “
Karaahmetoglu CHP, ören Ankara Metropolitan Municipality completed and transferred to the Ministry of Transport Kızılay-Çayyolu, Batıkent-Sincan metro lines have been put into service and the construction of the Tandoğan-Keçiören line continues. After the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor stated that the cost of the metro operation was high and caused the damage, the direct flights of the EGO buses providing transportation services in Ankara after the local elections were abolished and passengers started to be transported to certain subway stations by ring flights. The rail system, which is the most convenient mode of transportation for public transport, has become a modern and comfortable method of transportation for the capitalists after decades of being used in Ankara. hale.
CHINA FINANCIAL TEXT QUESTIONS TO DAVUTOĞLU
- Karaosmanoğlu asked Prime Minister Davutoğlu the following questions: Dav What is the total number of trains used in Ankara metro routes? What is the distribution of these by lines? Is there an increase in the number of trains in Ankara after the removal of direct flights by buses? What is this line for? Which passengers are transported on subway routes?
- On which lines and at what times are the timetables of the trains arranged? When making these arrangements, are the region and route populations, the average number of passengers and the peak hours where demand increased? What is the service interval at peak hours?
- What are the passenger capacities of the train sets used in these lines? What is the number of passengers per square meter in the number of passengers? Is there a connection between the passenger capacity overload and the electrical fault of the train? What is the opinion of the Ministry of Energy, the Capital Electricity, about the passenger capacity of trains and the electric current values of trains and routes?
- How many sets of train sets are produced by the Chinese company which is used in Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines which are in service? Can you explain the number of trains that this firm undertakes under the contract, how many are delivered, how much more are delivered?
- Are you aware that frequent faults occur in the trains used in the Batıkent-Sincan and Kızılay-Çayyolu lines, which have recently entered service? Do you know that in the event of a malfunction, thousands of people are unable to reach their jobs because they are not an alternative means of transportation?
Do you know that there are many routes outside of the subway where the EGO has lifted its direct flights and outside the subway, besides the lucky areas with private public buses and minibus lines? Do you consider instructing the EGO to provide direct bus services to these districts that do not have any alternative means of transportation when the metro services fail?
After the new subway routes are put into service, when the EGO removes the direct flights, it is stated that the line costs can be doubled by three in the routes where the private public bus and dolmuş lines are located. Is that true? If so, what is the reason? Is there a link between the ownership of these lines and EGO's removal of direct flights? Mayor of metropolises with the declaration of loss of the EGO with the abolition of direct bus services to anyone, rant, Ankara, citizens are trying to investigate the allegations of access to torture created?
Do you know that most of these vehicles that are in service have broken down and their electrical and electronic components fail and they do not work, so many of them do not open one or several doors? Is it easy to understand the use of poor quality materials in China, as soon as the failure of the trains, metal plastic parts, electrical equipment is signed with the contract signed against the spill? Why did the tenderers ignore these issues? Why did the public incur the 400 million dollars with this tender? Are you afraid that these people who are scared to buy a cordless car made in China have enough attention to safety, durability, comfort and quality in these trains purchased for our millions of citizens to travel?
Is an emergency rescue plan established in case of failure of trains outside the station at peak times where ventilation is insufficient and breathing becomes difficult? What do you think about increasing the number of trips and reviewing the defective Chinese trains in order to avoid a terrible picture?
Which country-based train sets were used in the Ankara subway between Ankaray and Kızılay-Batıkent, serving between Kızılay and Aşti? How long have they been used? What are the failure rates? Is the contract signed with Tandoğan-Keçiören line? When will trains be delivered for this line? Is it ensured that measures are taken by considering similar problems in train sets that have not yet been delivered?
In these matters, do you know that the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality does not have any explanation regarding the grievance of our citizens? Do you have any information about why the Ministers did not respond to the questions of the MPs? Do you intend to make a warning to the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who is allegedly unable to operate the metronized by the Ministry of Transport, even if there is no expectation other than a humanitarian transportation from him? Bak