IETT is renewing its fleet: IETT, which has the youngest fleet in Europe, is continuing its vehicle fleet renewals. IETT, which renews its fleet of Metrobus, will purchase 126 diesel fueled bellows type bus to increase the age average of vehicles in the BRT system and to increase passenger comfort.
With the signing ceremony of the protocol with Mercedes-Benz, Metrobus will add new ones to its environmentally friendly and low emission vehicles at international standards. The protocol for the purchase of Mercedes-Benz buses with a smart vehicle concept will be signed by IETT General Manager Mumin Kahveci and Mercedes-Benz Turkish Directors Board Chairman Rainer Genes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- TCDD is renewing traverses on 24 Km railway between Burdur and Gümüşgün. 10/09/2012 Metal and wood sleepers on the rail are replaced by concrete sleepers. Turkey across the rails and sleepers renovation work started TCDD on the line in Afyon, Burdur-Gümüşgün decided to renew the railway sleepers. After the work of the concrete traverse, the rail and road renovation works will continue. Travers and rail works, which are completely domestic production, are expected to be completed by the end of the year. According to our information, the existing wood sleepers have been used for more than 24 years and have to be replaced because they have lost their life. Concrete travertines produced at the Afyon Traverse Factory and distributed throughout the route, are used for renovation works üret
- Tcdd Karsta Rails are being renewed 29/05/2013 Karsten Ray of TCDD Renews KARS - Turkish State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, within the scope of the work program 2013 years 112 kilometer railway renovation work began in Kars. TCDD Erzurum 45.Yol Maintenance and Repair Manager Ugur Sahin, AA correspondent, said in a statement since the 1969 Erzurum-Kars train line has done no work, he said. Sahin, who started the road renovation work in 2011 TCDD, said: arasında 2011 53 2012 in 105 kilometers, 2013 in the Köprüköy-Sarıkamış Çatak until the position of the 6 mileage railway renewed. As part of the XNUMX year work program, we have started work on the Sarıkamış-Çatak site X. In the XNUMX monthly period of its objectives, the içinde
- TCDD renews tracks in Kars 29/05/2013 Within the scope of the 2013 year work program, TCDD started 112 kilometers of railway renovations in Kars. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the scope of the work program 2013 years 112 kilometer railway renovation work began in Kars. TCDD Erzurum 45.Yol Maintenance and Repair Manager Ugur Sahin, AA correspondent, said in a statement since the 1969 Erzurum-Kars train line has done no work, he said. Sahin, who started the road renovation work in 2011 TCDD, said: arasında 2011 53 2012 in 105 kilometers, 2013 in the Köprüköy-Sarıkamış Çatak until the position of the XNUMX mileage railway renewed. As part of the XNUMX year work program, we have started work on the Sarıkamış-Çatak site X. Target ...
- Kayseri Büyükşehir is renewing roads in rail system route 12/11/2013 Kayseri Metropolitan Road renews the roads in the rail system route: The Metropolitan Municipality renews the roads in the Beyazşehir-İldem and the University-Talas rail system route. While the 30 km of the road which has a total of 25 km is completed in two directions, the remaining part is planned to be completed by the end of the month. Road laying works have been completed and signaling and electrification works are going on in Beyazşehir-İldem rail system line while road renewal works are carried out in order to relieve vehicle traffic. After the completion of electricity, water, sewage, telephone and natural gas infrastructures, road construction materials are laid and covered with stonmastic asphalt and vehicle traffic is faster and safer.
- Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renewing New Trafic Model (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2014 Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renews New Trafic Model: 16 has been the leader of light commercial vehicles in Europe for years. · In addition to the robust and dynamic lines of Yeni Trafic, the front of the Renault brand represents the new design identity. · New Trafic passenger car features: Comfortable, attractive and high-quality cab The front windshield offers the comfort level and the driving position of the MPV, as compared to the previous generation, with much more inclination, as in passenger cars. Or
- TCDD Sabuncular renews Kütahya line 01/05/2009 TCDD attaches great importance to road renewal to bring trains to normal speeds and provide more comfortable and safe operation. One of the targets determined by the railways is the renewal of the existing system. Because TCDD, which has not been given sufficient allowance for many years, could not renew its current system, it had been delayed by reducing the speed of trains. TCDD, which has become the sector first since 2003, attaches great importance to road renewal works in order to bring trains to normal speeds and to provide more comfortable and safe operation. In this context, all regional directorates undertake a road renewal within a certain program. One of them is carried out between Sabuncupınar and Kütahya stations. Bun
- Bridge linking Marmaris Port and Kısayalı is being renewed 04/01/2019 Due to the aging of the bridge connecting Marmaris Harbor and Kısayalı and the danger of collapse, the new project prepared by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is being realized and made more modern. Marmaris Port, which was transferred to Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in July 2016 by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continues to be renewed. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its efforts to raise the quality and service standards of Marmaris Port, has recently started its work on completing the life span of a single bridge connecting Liman and Kısayalı. The metropolitan municipality ediy
- Metro Tourism expands its fleet 29/05/2014 Metro Tourism expands its fleet: Metro Turizm, the company that has the largest vehicle fleet in the highway passenger transportation sector, continues to grow with the new vehicle 100. Metro Tourism has invested a total of 50 buses, including 50 pieces Temsa Sapphire and 100 pieces Sapphire VIP Suites. Receiving the first 30 units in İzmir in February, Metro Turizm will receive the remaining 70 bus 29 in May in Kayseri Bus Station. Kayseri Bus Terminal, Metro Tourism Board on Thursday May 29 Senol Ayyıldız President, Marketing and Sales Director of Temsa ceremony that will take place with the participation of each of the aforementioned Murat of Turkey's ...
- Burulaş Expands Transportation Fleet 30/07/2015 Burulaş expands the fleet of transportation: 60 new wagon and 12 new generation of tramway vehicle fleet of vehicles, repeating the new 24 bus 26 bus resetting the average age of the Metropolitan Municipality, the air transportation fleet has added power to the new Cessna 206 aircraft. After the 2 seaplane in Burulaş Aviation, American 6 aircraft will be provided with all kinds of sea, coast and environmental pollution inspections, private photographing and air taxi service. Mayor Recep Altepe, Yenişehir Airport, the first flight of airplanes, in Bursa, said they aim to reach the points that need to reach aviation. Production of ...