The Metro, Said to Be Made in China, is on the agenda of the Turkish Grand National Assembly: CHP's Karaahmetoğlu carried the malfunctions of the subway lines that Melih Gökçek could not finish and transferred to the Ministry of Transport to the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
CHP Giresun Deputy Selahattin Karaahmetoğlu brought the allegations that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek could not complete and handed over to the Ministry of Transport and thus the train malfunctions in the new metro lines, which could be put into service, were caused by the choice of poor quality Chinese goods and that they constantly malfunctioned.
"THEY DELIVER 400 MILLION TO THE POOR QUALITY TRAINS"
Deputy Selahattin Karaahmetoğlu; He claimed that because of those who are afraid to buy a battery-powered car made in China for their children, but do not take into account the safety, durability, comfort and quality elements in these trains, where millions of people travel, they were given 400 million liras for poor quality trains made in China. Karaahmetoğlu reminded that the EGO pole lines were removed and the ring services returned to the ring when the subways were put into service, stating that the line values multiplied on the routes with private public buses and minibuses, and that the ministers did not answer these questions about the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, and directed his questions to Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu.
"IT HAS MADE HIGHER TRANSPORTATION"
CHP's Karaahmetoğlu said, “The Kızılay-Çayyolu, Batıkent-Sincan metro lines, which the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality could not complete and transferred to the Ministry of Transport, were put into service, and the construction of the Tandoğan-Keçiören line continues. After the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality stated that the cost of metro operation was high and caused damage, the direct services of EGO buses that provide transportation services in Ankara after the local elections were removed and passengers started to be transported to certain metro stations with ring services. The rail system, which is the most comfortable mode of transportation for public transportation, is a modern and comfortable transportation method for the people of the capital decades after its use in Ankara, as well as a waste of time compared to the past, a poorer and more difficult mode of transportation and even images that will offend human dignity. It has been converted into a form. " made the explanation.
CHINA FINANCIAL METRO QUESTIONS TO DAVUTOĞLU
- Karaosmanoğlu asked Prime Minister Davutoğlu the following questions: “What is the total number of trains used on Ankara metro routes? What is the distribution of these by lines? Has there been an increase in the number of trains in parallel with the abolition of direct flights with buses in Ankara? What is this like for which line? How many passengers are transported on which line per day on metro routes?
- On which lines and at what times are the timetables of the trains arranged? When making these arrangements, are the region and route populations, the average number of passengers and the peak hours where demand increased? What is the service interval at peak hours?
- What are the passenger capacities of the train sets used in these lines? What is the number of passengers per square meter in the number of passengers? Is there a connection between the passenger capacity overload and the electrical fault of the train? What is the opinion of the Ministry of Energy, the Capital Electricity, about the passenger capacity of trains and the electric current values of trains and routes?
- How many train sets produced by the Chinese company used on the newly commissioned Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines? Can you explain the number of trains that this company has committed under the contract, how many of them are delivered, how much more will be delivered when?
- Are you aware that frequent faults occur in the trains used in the Batıkent-Sincan and Kızılay-Çayyolu lines, which have recently entered service? Do you know that in the event of a malfunction, thousands of people are unable to reach their jobs because they are not an alternative means of transportation?
Do you know that there are many routes that do not have this opportunity except for the lucky areas with private public buses and minibus lines after EGO canceled direct flights? When subway services are disrupted, would you consider giving instructions for direct bus services by EGO to these districts where there is no alternative means of transportation?
After the new subway routes were put into service, when the EGO's direct services were removed, it is stated that the line prices were tripled and quadrupled on the routes with private public bus and minibus lines? Is this true? If so, what do you think is the reason? Is there a link between ownership of these lines and EGO's removal of direct flights? With the statement of the Metropolitan Municipality Mayor that the subways are hurting, do you think to investigate the claims that somebody's rent and transportation torture was created by the removal of EGO direct bus services?
Do you know that most of these vehicles that are in service have broken down and their electrical and electronic components fail and they do not work, so many of them do not open one or several doors? Is it easy to understand the use of poor quality materials in China, as soon as the failure of the trains, metal plastic parts, electrical equipment is signed with the contract signed against the spill? Why did the tenderers ignore these issues? Why did the public incur the 400 million dollars with this tender? Are you afraid that these people who are scared to buy a cordless car made in China have enough attention to safety, durability, comfort and quality in these trains purchased for our millions of citizens to travel?
Is an emergency rescue plan established in case of failure of trains outside the station at peak times where ventilation is insufficient and breathing becomes difficult? What do you think about increasing the number of trips and reviewing the defective Chinese trains in order to avoid a terrible picture?
Which country-based train sets were used in the Ankara subway between Ankaray and Kızılay-Batıkent, serving between Kızılay and Aşti? How long have they been used? What are the failure rates? Is the contract signed with Tandoğan-Keçiören line? When will trains be delivered for this line? Is it ensured that measures are taken by considering similar problems in train sets that have not yet been delivered?
Do you know that the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality does not have any explanation regarding the victimization of our citizens on these issues? Do you have information about why your Ministers did not respond to the parliamentary questions submitted by the MPs on the issue? Do you intend to give a warning to the Metropolitan Municipality Mayor, who is claimed to be unable to even manage the operation of the metro that the Ministry of Transport has completed, and that our citizens of Capital have no other expectations than humane transportation, through your person or your ministers? "