2015 billion dollars in rail investments in 9: Minister of Transport Lütfi Elvan, 2015 9 XNUMX billion investments will focus on rail investments, in this context, will open new tenders, he said.
Elvan, 2014 said in a press conference at the press conference while providing information about the projects on the Ankara-Izmir line between the Afyon-Uşak section of the auctions, they are currently in the evaluation studies, he said.
Elvan said that they will go to the auctions in the new year up to Turgutlu and that there will be three tenders and the projecting works of the section from Turgutlu to İzmir continued. Elvan, the completion of these works by expressing that the tender, "the speed of Ankara-Izmir line," he said.
Elvan, Konya-Karaman line will be completed in 2015, Istanbul-Edirne high-speed train line will realize the tender, will start the construction of the Mersin-Adana high-speed train line said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 15 2,4 Billion Lending to Railway Electrification Investments 24/05/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan said, N In the railway sector, which is important for energy efficiency and has undergone significant improvements in recent years, we spent a total of 15 billion pounds for the electrification investments in the last 2,4 annually and we increased the electric line length by 166 Ulaştırma. International Transport Forum in Leipzig, Germany continued in the city (ITF) Turhan representing Turkey, "Developing Global Connections: Transport, Energy and Telecommunications Networks" themed Ministers spoke in open session. Turhan said that today economic and social sustainability and prosperity are better understood not only by national policies but also by regional and global policies.
- 2019 to Spend 3,5 Billion Liras for High Speed Train Investments 30/10/2018 As part of the 2019 year program of the Presidency, a total of 1,1 billion liras will be allocated for TUBITAK's R & D projects, while TCDD will be spending 3,5 billion liras for high-speed train investments. The decision on the approval of the "2019 Year Presidential Program" prepared by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance and the Strategy and Budget Directorate was published in the Official Gazette. According to the aforementioned program, exports are expected to increase by 2019 to 7,1 and 182 will increase by 3,4 and 244 will reach 62 billion dollars. In this way, foreign trade deficit is expected to decline to $ 2019 billion dollars. Export and import prices are expected to increase by 1 in XNUMX, while real ve
- 2013 Billion Lira at the end of 28.4 11/01/2013 Istanbul's Transportation Investments 2013 Billion Dollar Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO) 28.4 First Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş and ITO President Murat Yalçıntaş attended to the first meeting of 2013. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas made speeches about Istanbul transportation. Topbas metrobus line exceeds the capacity to work here to relax, he said. "TRANSPORT IN THE 2013 BILLION LIRA WILL FIND AT THE END OF 28.4" Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said, "This year, 8 will enter the city as an investment of 1 billion liras.
- 1,8 Billion Liras to be Used for High Speed Train Investments 18/01/2014 1,8 Billion Liras will be Spent for High-Speed Train Investments: 2014 of TCDD's 47 will go to high-speed train projects. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx's percent of 1,8 investment budget will be spent on high-speed train project. This year, 2014 billion liras will be invested for the ongoing high speed train projects. According to the calculations of the AA correspondent from the 47 investment program, 1,8 billion 2014 million pounds to the General Directorate of TCDD, 3 billion 858 million to other railway projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications ab
- 1,6 billion liras for the remaining parts of Istanbul and Ankara subways 09/01/2012 Money for the subway projects, which were started to finish the traffic ordeal of the metropolitan cities but were interrupted. In order to complete the metro lines in Ankara and Istanbul, 1,6 has been allocated a billion Turkish lira. The metro in Ankara is expected to carry passengers in the 2 year. Metro projects, which could not be completed in any way, were transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication due to lack of funds from municipalities. Cihan, followed by the subway projects in Istanbul and Ankaka has reached the knowledge that the allocated resources for 1,6 billion pounds. The mentioned source will be used for the construction of the 3 metro project in Ankara and the only project in Istanbul. The transfer of Ankara metro projects last year may Ankara
- China's rail investments will find 2012 billion RMB in 496 14/09/2012 The Chinese Railway Administration announced that the 406 billion RMB (64,2 billion $) budget, which was allocated at the beginning of the year in China for railway construction, will reach 90 billion RMB (14,2 billion $) by increasing the 496 billion RMB (78,4 billion $) in 88,7. In the meantime, the Chinese Railway Administration announced that in the January-August period this year, China invested 13,7 billion RMB (227,8 billion $) for railway construction in China, declining by 36 billion RMB (XNUMX billion $) annually. expected increase. Towards the end of the year, there may be an explosion in railway construction activities in China. Source :…
- Minister Yıldırım: 7 has invested a billion pounds in 55 project 06/06/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they see the service as important in Istanbul, and that they will realize more of the 7 project. Lightning, including 3. bridge, 3. 55 reported that they have invested a billion lira in these projects, including the airport and Marmaray. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yildirim met with a group of students of Balkan origin from Fatih University. Yıldırım addressed the students at the Büyükçekmece Campus of the university and said that both the world and the intercultural dialogue are progressing. Informed by the contributions of informatics and the Internet, Yıldırım stated that the borders had lost their meaning.
- 3 Investments are Planned to be Invested on 20 Billion Liras annually 13/03/2013 Railways 3 year 20 billion liras Investment Making Planned TCDD, in 2013 4 billion 700 million pounds in the year 2014 7 billion 672 million 956 thousand pounds, while in 2015 7 billion 942 million 396 thousand pounds, plans to invest in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD General Directorate of 3 will invest over 20 billion liras in a year. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD General Directorate, 2013-2015 years between vehicle repair and manufacturing, rail and maritime transport 20 billion 315 million 352 is aiming to spend a thousand pounds. This year, vehicle repair and,
- Minister Elvan: Last 11 We Invested 20 Billion Liras on Railways 06/03/2014 Minister Elvan: Last 11 We invested 20 Billion Liras in Railroads over the Year. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that they invested more than 11 billion liras on railways in the last 20 year and said, "We built 11 kilometers high speed train line with these investments over the years." Elven, "1.366. Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition (Eurasia Rail)" in his speech at the opening of the exhibition with an interest meeting the increasing exponentially every year, also said that an important indicator of how the correct implementation of railway policy in Turkey. Visitors from more than 4 countries indicate that more than 50 company owners have joined the fair.
- Minister Arslan: "14 Billion Lira Investment in the Name of the Country to be Accessible and Reachable in the Last 347 Year ... 21/06/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 14 billion liras in the last 347 years, the country can access and reach by saying that they have invested, "After today, we will spend 227 billion pounds. Minister of Communication and Communications Ahmet Arslan, the country in the last 51 to access and reach the country in the name of the 14 billion liras said they invested, "After today, we will spend 347 billion pounds. 227 billion pounds in public private cooperation, we continue our work, "he said. Minister Arslan, organized in a restaurant iftar program X