The budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has been started to be discussed.
Commission, the AK Party Manisa deputy chairman Recai Berber gathered.
AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer and HDP Hakkari deputy Adil Zozani, the mining accident Ermenek wished condolences to the people.
Recai Berber, the President of the Commission, expressed her condolences on behalf of the Presidential Board and wished that these sufferings would never happen again.
Then, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, began to present the budget.
then the Commission of Culture and Tourism Ministry, the State Opera and Ballet General Directorate of State Theaters General Directorate of Turkey and Chairman of Manuscripts of the budget will be discussed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 2013 budget was submitted to Parliament's Planning and Budget Commission 19/11/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 2013 19 billion 182 million in the budget proposal of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and affiliates stated that the sum of the budget proposal, including 8,5 million, including the city's subway investment in the portion of the XNUMX pound, he emphasized. He emphasized that besides the high financing requirement of transportation investments, physical difficulties, various surprises and long-term projects are the sector in which he encountered many obstacles such as Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Railway and Marmaray Crossing. - "Half a century-old dream" - Turkey is in Europe ...
- Budget Budget of the 2013 Year 20/11/2012 Budget Budget of the 2013 Year was discussed. Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament), the Planning and Budget Commission; The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Budget Budget of the 2013 Year Budget Opinion was discussed, the General Directorate of Information Technologies and Communication Authority, General Directorate of Civil Aviation, General Directorate of Civil Aviation started to discuss the budget of 2013. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications made a presentation on Budget Budget of the 2013 Year Budget Remarks. For the next year, the sum of the budget proposal of the Ministry's central and affiliated institutions, including 19 billion 182 million pounds, including the city, ın
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure 19/12/2018 Speaking on the budget of the General Assembly of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, citizens who lost their lives in Ankara in the handwritten train accident, condolences to their relatives and the nation, wished a speedy recovery to the wounded. Stating that there has been an intensive negotiation about this incident in the Assembly and that these evaluations and human sensitivity are found to be very valuable and carefully followed, Turhan said, bildir Our focus is on human life and safety. We will share with the public. " he said. ”Transportation-based regional inequalities have been the biggest wound of our country for many years temelli“
- It flows to Turkey's Transportation Project Budget 17/04/2018 March budget results are announced. Thus, the quarterly data of the 2018 budget implementation also appeared. The prevalence of public procurement related to transportation projects, especially the Highways, began to show itself in budgetary resources and expenditures. According to Çiğdem Toker from the Republic, the capital transfers made to the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) and the amount of Treasury aid are not noticeable in the three month period, which includes January-March. Given the fact that the 2017 budget figures do not show a source that is transferred to the Highways under these items, the size of these amounts underlines the persistence of the growth preference by increasing public spending. But in construction and in general Ancak
- The Maximum Increase Rate in the 2018 Budget of the Ministry of Transportation 06/11/2017 Transportation Maritime Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 03 November 2017 in the presentation of the Parliament's Planning and Budget Committee; transportation and an emphasis on communications infrastructure investments by year 11 billion dollars in savings achieved, other sectors of leverage which transportation and other work with the international market expectation percent of 5 Turkey's growth rate is well above, 15 years of transportation in the country, communication and tremendous for carrying out the infrastructure it noted that there were working and conversion. 49 2003 2017 362 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- The Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway between Bandırma and Çanakkale. 16/07/2012 Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: TCDD
- Ministry of Transport started work for the railway to connect Çanakkale with Bandırma 15/07/2012 Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway connecting Bandırma and Çanakkale. The Ministry of Transportation started the railway connection works for Bandırma-Çanakkale railroad passenger and cargo transportation. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: bandirma.tcdd.net
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget determined 23/11/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget has been determined The total of 2013 budgets of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZSU and ESHOT has been determined as 4 billion 140 million 13 thousand 553 TL. New investments such as new fairgrounds, tramways, suburban lines and large-scale investments such as the construction of Torbalı section rail systems will be finalized at the end of the talks and voting on the 24 November Friday in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Metropolitan Municipality made 2013 financial planning. IZSU 1 billion 163 million 882 thousand TL, ESHOT 678 million 131 thousand 553 TL, the Metropolitan Municipality 2 billion 298 million TL budget…
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 2013 Year Investment Program 2013 fiscal year budget was accepted (Special Report) 12/12/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 2013 Year Investment Program 2013 fiscal year budget was accepted: UM 2013 fiscal year budget X of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was accepted by a majority of votes According to the information received from the Investments Journal; Following the discussions in the Assembly, the budget of the municipality was determined as 1 billion 20 million pounds. 51 million percent of the budget, which constitutes the 600 part of the lent. 2013 Fiscal Year expenditure budget of the Metropolitan Municipality is 1 billion 20 million pounds and the income budget is 920 million pounds. 99 million 10 staff cost 517 X