Konya-Karaman high-speed train construction is accelerating: the ongoing high-speed train line between Konya and Karaman will be accelerated.
Republic of Turkey from the Railways (TCDD), according to a written statement, in this context, 1 December xnumx't onwards operated in Central Anatolia between Karaman-Konya, Blue and Taurus diesel trains to be operated by Express will be looking for 2014 months. TCDD, during this time in connection with the Ankara-Konya YHT Konya-Karaman bus services will be held.
TCDD toll stations, internet site, call center, mobile applications and agencies will be able to get tickets for the connected buses to be operated between Karaman and Konya. Passengers will be able to travel by taking advantage of the buses connected to 12,75 lira, which is the current train price between Karaman and Konya.
Connected bus services planned in 8.40, 11.20, 13.10, 15.45, 17.35, 20.10 hours from Konya in connection with YHT; 7.00, 9.30, 11.45, 14.10, 16.30 and 19.10 from Karaman.
On the other hand, passenger transportation will be continued with Toros Express, which is located between Karaman and Adana. Toros Express will move from Karaman to 16.24 and will arrive in Adana at 21.30. 7.01'da moving from Adana to the diesel set will arrive at 12.18 Karaman.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High-speed train construction now accelerates 11/07/2012 High-speed train construction is now accelerating. Because, we are also constantly discussing the construction of the train as a high-speed train. Because, almost a year over the tender, 7.5 months passed through the delivery of the place. Although ği Bursa-Yenişehir Stage construction has begun in Alaşar with tunnel constructions, but it is a past where construction does not work in a way that will satisfy the public. This was due to the fact that the tender and consultancy services tender was not completed despite the construction tender. Here it is U O incomplete and UBM A.Ş. company was invited to 9.091.926 pounds over the contract was signed. So… Heavy…
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- TÜVASAŞ is Accelerating its National Train Project 16/01/2015 TÜVASAŞ is Accelerating in the National Train Project: Within the scope of the National Train Project, a meeting was held at the TÜVASAŞ General Directorate on 13 January 2015 with the participation of TCDD, İTÜ and TÜVASAŞ officials to evaluate the developments related to the National EMU-DMU Train Sets Project to be produced under the responsibility of TÜVASAŞ. Within the scope of the National Train Project, concrete developments related to the National EMU-DMU Project carried out by TÜVASAŞ were discussed among the works carried out by TCDD within the scope of the works carried out by three Subsidiaries, namely National High Speed Train, National EMU-DMU Train Sets and National Freight Wagon. At the meeting; visual designs with National Train Project Groups görsel
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Kartepe Ropeway Project Accelerates 25/02/2017 Kartepe Teleferik Project Accelerates: The work of the Teleferik Project, one of the prestige projects of the Mayor of Kartepe Hüseyin Üzülmez, continues rapidly. In the project, where the Kartepe Municipality Plan and Project Directorate teams completed the technical project work, an important stage was also reached in the zoning plan works. 50 Annual Dream Becomes Real The project, which is the dream of Kartepe's 50 annual, is on the fast track under the leadership of Mayor Hüseyin Üzülmez, who continues to add value to the district with the plans, services and projects that will form the future of Kartepe District. President Hüseyin Üzülmez has made significant progress among the young districts Başkan
- Turkmen-Afghan-Tajik railway line accelerates 07/04/2013 Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line project will be accelerated. The Tajik administration offered an offer to the Afghan side with the 3 option for the project to accelerate the railway line. Tajikistan Ministry of Transport said that a number of options were made depending on the financial conditions. The options for 635 mileage, 445 mileage and 160 mile long railway line construction is envisaged. However, the most important issue of the project will be the subject of finance. The Asian Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank are expected to provide financial assistance to the project. The Tajik administration wants to diversify its means of transportation to get rid of economic hardship in the country. Therefore, the Dushanbe government, which attaches great importance to this project, Bu
- Trabzon Railway accelerates 09/12/2015 Trabzon Railway accelerates: City Council President remarks to the Minister Soylu Trabzon City Council President and Trabzon Erzincan Railway Platform Sözcüsü Mustafa Yaylalı said that they expect Labor and Social Security Minister Süleyman Soylu to accelerate the ongoing process on the railway project. Notylu pointed out that the noble and very important position in terms of power Soylu, u Trabzon-Erzincan rail we know that both he and the government are sensitive. In this period, I think it will be much faster. Already in the railway related commitments, there are promises. We will be followers of the project. Mr. Soylu also called the government So
- Halic tram project accelerates 28/12/2015 The Haliç tram project is accelerating: The EIA process has started for the tram line along the Golden Horn coast. 13 will carry 10 thousand 500 passengers per kilometer line hour. There will be a bicycle path next to the line which will extend to Alibeyköy Bus Station. Istanbul's tourism and history center is accelerating the new tram line for the Historical Peninsula and Haliç. The project started to work on the tram line, EIA process began. The route to be transported by 10 bin 500 per hour will start from Eminönü Square, Küçükpazar, Cibali, Fener, Balat, Ayvansaray, Feshane, Eyüp Sultan and Silahtarağa stops. The green tram route aims to reduce the traffic of the historical peninsula and its surroundings ada
- World Trade Accelerates by Railway 18/06/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan said that there has been significant changes in the course of world trade recently and that the axis of global trade has shifted to the east more and more every day. Turhan stated that in the east, based on the West-based global corporate structures, as well as the Belt and Road Initiative project, major alternatives have been developed. When the train from China will be completed, 45 will reach Europe in a day. bin We have completed more than 2 kilometers of the thousand kilometers of 17 in our country.…
- Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli YHT line in the latest status 14/10/2016 Current situation in Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Ereğli YHT line: General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 'Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli, Adana-Mersin and Gaziantep will be reached in the southern part of our work began construction of a part, some of our project work continues,' he said. Okay, 3. Speaking to journalists in Karabuk, where the International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium came for, the government said that the 2003 50 has transferred over $ 1 billion in resources to the rail sector. Apaydin stated that almost all of the railway is 11 thousand kilometers in the country, "Besides, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskişehir-Istanbul high-speed trains run at a thousand 213 kilometers, we are working. 250 speed with our trains running."