Portable Radar Warning Sign Application Ended

Mobile Radar Warning Sign Application Ended: Samsun Provincial Police Department announced that the application of the "Portable Radar Warning Sign", which is used to inform drivers in radar speed inspections, in order to increase the habit of obeying traffic rules and the level of compliance with traffic rules.
A press release was made today by the Provincial Police Department regarding traffic inspections. In the written statement, “According to the circular on 'Highway Traffic Safety Strategy Action Plan and the studies to be carried out by the General Directorate of Security' of our Ministry of Interior, it is aimed to reduce the deaths as a result of traffic accidents by 2020 percent by 50. In the analysis of traffic accidents that have occurred in recent years, speed-related traffic rule violations that cause fatal and injurious accidents are not carried out in areas where mobile radar warning signs and subsequent teams are located, but in areas where these signs and traffic teams are not, drivers violate many traffic rules, especially speed, It is understood that it caused accidents ”.
In the statement, it was stated that the application of 'Portable Radar Warning Sign' was terminated in order to increase the level of compliance with traffic rules in drivers, and it was stated as follows:
“For this reason, in order to create the perception of being caught on the drivers and to increase the habit of obeying traffic rules, especially speed violations, and the level of compliance with traffic rules, the application of the 'Portable Radar Warning Sign', which is used to inform drivers in radar speed inspections, has been ended. In this context, since a significant part of the traffic accidents in our city is caused by speed, running off the road and overturning or hitting a vehicle that is traveling or standing in front of it, in order to ensure that our citizens can travel in peace and safety on our highways, radar speed audits are carried out on a 24-hour basis throughout our city 80% of the speed control is carried out on urban and out-of-town roads, day and night, without the dialing team, while the other 20% is done with the fixed and turning team. Samsun-Ankara, Ordu, Sinop State Highways and Atatürk Boulevard, Korhan Ekiz Boulevard, Anadolu Boulevard, İsmet İnönü Boulevard, Abdullah Gül Boulevard, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Boulevard, İlkadım Boulevard, Barış Boulevard, and the 100th Speed ​​checks are carried out with radar on other avenues and streets, especially Yıl Boulevard. "

Armin

sohbet

    Be the first to comment

    Comments