Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran Railway Line 3 Will Be Held in December: Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran's international railway line 3 will be opened in December.
Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran international railway line 3 will be opened in December.
Turkmenistan-Iran section of the railway will be opened with the opening. The Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan section of the giant project was opened in May last year.
With the introduction of the railway, a low cost and fast transportation corridor will be formed in Europe, Central and South Asia and Middle East.
2007-3 will be transported annually on the railway line, which was started to be built in Kazakhstan, Iran and Turkmenistan by the agreement signed in 5. The amount of cargo carried forward in the next period is expected to rise to 10-12 million tons.
The 82 kilometer of the railway line is Iran, the 700 kilometer is Turkmenistan, and the 120 kilometer passes through the borders of Kazakhstan.
Heads of the respective countries are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kazakhstan-Iran-Turkmenistan railway will be opened this year 17/02/2014 Kazakhstan-Iran-Turkmenistan railway will be opened this year: Turkmenistan's Foreign Minister Rashid Meredov's visit to Iran, Kazakhstan-Iran-Turkmenistan railway will be opened this year. During his visit to Iran, Meredov met with Iranian counterpart Muhammed Javad Zarif on bilateral talks on energy, trade and transportation. As for the meeting, it was stated that the Kazakhstan-Iran-Turkmenistan railway line project, which was started to be built in 2009, will be completed this year and will be opened for transportation. The railway project, which is part of the north-south international transport corridor, is expected to provide a positive impact on the cost of freight and human transport by providing support for the journey to Russia and the Gulf countries.
- Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan-Iran railway network will be opened soon 09/07/2014 Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan-Iran railway network will be opened soon: Turkmenistan wants to open Kazkaistan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway line in October, which will be completed in North-South transportation corridor. Speaking at the Council of Ministers held yesterday, President Berdimuhamedov, until October to complete the construction of this line has instructed the relevant authorities. Turkmen leader, the opening ceremony of this line for the participation of high-level foreign delegation should be started from now, he said. The foundation of the Uzen-Gızılgaya-Bereket-Etrek-Gürgen railway line (Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran), whose foundation was laid in 2007, will enable Central Asian countries to open up to the Persian Gulf. Moreover, the said line will bring great convenience to the countries of the region in the freight transport. Last year this line was in Kazakhstan Geçen
- Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan Railway will be opened at the end of this year 15/09/2014 Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan Railway will be opened at the end of this year: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani announced that the international North-South corridor railway connecting the Central Asian countries and Iran will be opened at the end of this year. According to a statement from the presidency, Rouhani evaluated the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit. Rouhani stated that during the summit, he had bilateral meetings with the leaders of Afghanistan, Russia, China, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, and the talks had been "very good" and that all countries in the region were willing to develop relations with Iran in all fields. Rouhani also gave information about the ongoing Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway project. Iranian President, the ongoing construction of the railway at the end of this year will be opened by reporting, İran
- Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran Railway to be Revived 14/04/2015 Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran Railway will be Revived: Kazakhstan's Foreign Minister Yerlan Idrisov said that Astana will invest in the recent revival of the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who is on an official visit to Kazakhstan, met with his Kazakh counterpart, Yerlan Idrisov, in the ministry. The two ministers met for about an hour and then chaired the delegation. At a joint press conference after the meeting, Idrisov said that they exchanged views on regional and international issues during the meeting. Idrisov stated that they discussed the latest situation in Afghanistan, Ukraine, Syria and Yemen and discussed the road map of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani after his visit to Astana.
- Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway line opens today 03/12/2014 Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway line opens today: Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev, came to Turkmenistan to make an official visit. Nazarbayev will participate in the opening ceremony of the railway line connecting Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. Nazarbayev, who came to Ashgabat this morning, was greeted with a ceremony by the President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, at the Oğuzhan Pavilion. Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran international railway line will be opened today. Turkmenistan-Iran section of the railway will be opened with the opening. Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan section of the giant project was opened in May last year. With the introduction of the railway, a low cost and fast transportation corridor will be formed in Europe, Central and South Asia and Middle East. Kazakhstan, Iran and Turkmenistan Kazakistan
- Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway line opened 04/12/2014 Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway line opened: Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan international train line opened with the participation of presidents of three countries. In a press statement from the Iranian Embassy in Ankara, Iran-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan international train line, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhammedov and Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev attended the opening in Tehran said the service began. The Turkmenistan-Iran section of the railway was opened by opening. The Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan project was activated in May last year. It is aimed to establish a low-cost and fast transportation corridor in Europe, Central and South Asia and the Middle East via freight rail. The development of the new railway network between the countries of the region Yeni
- First commercial product moved on Turkmenistan - Kazakhstan - Iran railway line 20/01/2015 Turkmenistan - Kazakhstan - The first commercial product moved to Iran on the railway line: The first commercial product in the new railway line between Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Iran was brought to Iran from Kazakhstan The first commercial products carried on the new railway line between Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Iran was delivered. Kazak wheat transported by rail reached Iran. According to the Iranian border guard, Colonel Ali Ahmadzade's commander of the IRNA News Agency, the Iranian-Iranian-Iranian railroad, which was re-established on the eastern shore of the Caspian Sea, was handed over to Iran. Delivery…
- Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway opening will be held this month 05/05/2013 Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan railway opening this month, the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit this country upon the invitation. Berdimuhamedov's visit to Astana will take place in the 10-11 May days. At the meeting of the Council of Ministers, the issues related to the visit were evaluated. Bilateral agreements will be signed during the visit of the Turkmen leader to Kazakhstan. In the statement made by the Council of Ministers, it was emphasized that the relations between Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan continue in an environment of equality and mutual cooperation. Also, within the scope of the visit, the opening of the North-South railway line connecting the two countries with the participation of the presidents of the two countries will be opened. This Türkmen
- Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan railway line opened 12/05/2013 Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan railway line opened The rails were placed in the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway network project, which is called the North-South corridor of Central Asia. Within the scope of the railway line project, which has a total length of 926, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan border merged. The opening ceremony of the line connecting Turkmenistan with the Kazakhstan border was held today. President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov and Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev opened the railway line of Bolashak (Kazakhstan) - Serhetyaka (Turkmenistan). Speaking at the opening ceremony, Kazakh Nazarbayev, the host, said he was very pleased to participate in the opening of a large project with historical significance for the two countries. Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan Türkmen
- Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan merged with railway 02/05/2013 Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan merged with the railway After the completion of the railway, Central Asia will open to the Persian Gulf. 11 Iran is expected to be completed in May. The 146 kilometer of the railway line was built in Kazakhstan, the 700 kilometer was in Turkmenistan, and the 80 kilometer was built in Iran. The railway line will reduce the freight transport of Central Asian countries to the Persian Gulf. It is aimed to transport freight up to 12 million tons by rail. Source: www.trthaber.com