October International Road Transport Statistics Announced: International road transport in October, the number of pass certificates, compared to the same month last year increased by 13,34, the number of TIR Carnets decreased by 26,30.
Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in October of the year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to October of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'luk decrease in number.
In the first ten months of this year, the number of Transition Certificates issued increased by 0,47 compared to the previous year, while the number of TIR Carnets given in the same period decreased by 24,26.
In October 2014 4 thousand 983 driver card, 33 units of the company card and 12 pc cards were delivered to the owners.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- September international road transport statistics announced 15/10/2014 International road transport statistics for September have been announced: International road transport in September, the number of pass documents, compared to the same month last year increased by 5,94 number of TIR Carnet number decreased by 20,33. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in September last year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to September of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'lük decrease in number. Transition given in the first nine months of this year Bu
- Traffic Accident Statistics Announced 23/01/2015 Traffic Accident Statistics Announced: Highway Traffic Safety Action Plan within the framework of Traffic Commenting on the introduction of the Electronic Control Systems Deputy Director General of Police Necati Özdemiroğlu, "finally 4 thousand party scene in one year in traffic accidents in Turkey, 8 thousand persons lost their lives while in the treatment process 280 thousand people were wounded. In these accidents there was a loss of national wealth of $ 1 billion XIUM, "he said. Highway Traffic Safety Action Plan prepared in accordance with the framework of the cooperation protocol signed between the Union of Municipalities of Turkey General Directorate of Traffic Safety related Electronic Systems Auditing (TEDES) was held at Hotel Siwiss presentation. ...
- Turkey Statistical Institute of Road Traffic Accident Statistics 18/07/2014 Turkey Statistical Institute of Road Traffic Accident Statistics: Turkstat published the county traffic statistics - According to TUIK data, Turkey in 2013 161 306 thousand pieces mortal injury traffic accident occurred. The 1441 of these accidents took place in Çanakkale. According to the Road Traffic Accident Statistics Turkey Statistical Institute, the total road network in the year 2013 1 million units 207 354 thousand traffic accidents occurred. 1 million of the 046 thousand 048 of these accidents and property damage, while the number of 161 thousand 306 mortal injuries were recorded as a traffic accident. The number of mortal and wounded towns in 2013 in Çanakkale is amalı
- TOBB Announces International Road Transport Data 04/04/2013 Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) has announced the statistics on international road transport in March. In March, the number of 'Pass Certificate' issued by March of the previous year increased by 2,73, while the number of 'TIR Carnet' decreased by 17,13.
- The number of pass documents for international road transport increased 09/04/2014 The number of permits issued for international road transport has increased: the number of international road transport passes in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, the number of truck scorecard decreased by 29,04. In March, the number of permits issued in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, and the number of truck posts decreased by 29,04. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for March "International Road Transport Statistics" explained ni. Accordingly, the number of pass certificates issued in March increased by 2013 by 1,86 to 79 bin 840. …
- International Road Transport Seminar 05/06/2014 International Road Transport Seminar: The International Road Transport Association (IRU) Academy Seminar was held in Dubai to discuss the strategies, plans and actions required to reach international transport targets and to improve trade between countries. The opening speeches of the seminar held at the Hyatt Regency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Minister of Public Works. Abdullah Bilhaif En-Nuaymi and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade Ziya Altunyaldız made. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Nuaymi, said that the quality of service should be high as well as the preparation of transportation roads and necessary infrastructure in international transportation. Altunyaldiz, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade, is a dynamic and competitive trade ız
- I. International Road Transport Conference 17/06/2019 On June 18 2019 Istanbul University Faculty of Transport and Logistics, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges in partnership with the International Transporters' Association "The First International Road Transport Conference entitled" scientific event will be held. The purpose of the conference; Our mission is to bring together our valuable researchers in the world of science around a common understanding and to make them a part of the search for solutions to the problems in our country, especially in the field of road transport. The conference, which will be held under the leadership of UND, one of the long-established associations of the transport sector, aims to bring together the scientific world and the logistics sector and increase the cooperation with the sector for the problems and developments experienced. At the conference, leading representatives of the sector and academics who deepen their work in these areas…
- Estram Statistics and Planned Lines 28/10/2012 Estram Statistics Overview of numbers to Estram (24 Range 2004 to 31 March 2011)  Total number of passengers: 184.672.634 passengers Number of average passengers carried out (Weekdays and Saturdays): 97.820 passengers / days Average number of passengers transported (Sunday): 73.885 passenger / day Total train km: 9.057.853 km (Around 226 tour around the world) Daily average km .: 4538 km Total number of trips: 1.080.716 voyages Daily average number of times: 541 voyages Most passengers transported by date and date: 114.655 people / day - 14.05.2010 Planned Lines In addition to Estram lines, Batıkent, Çamlıca, Yenikent, Çankaya, Ihlamurkent, Emek and 71 gün
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Final List Regarding 157 Workers to be Admitted to TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 30/11/2018 Turkey Business Association (TEO), together with published through to be taken to the site of TCDD Transport Inc. 157 final list of workers sent by ISKUR. The final list for the 157 worker to be transferred to TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. was sent by İŞKUR and announced in Annex-1. The candidates in the final list will submit the documents listed below according to the dates in Annex-2 to TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ Human Resources Department. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Identity 1- 2- KPSS Outcome Document Copy Copy 3- Leaving Certificate (Certificate of Graduation or Diploma) 4- Court Record (turkiye.gov.t or to be received from the prosecution) 5- for male candidates ...