Bursa YHT line studies: AK Party Bursa Provincial Chairman Torun: uc Yenişehir-Vezirhan-Bilecik line, due to the soft structure of the soil structure due to geological and technical studies, depending on the decision, there may be some shifts in the connection points Bursa
Bursa Chairman of the AK Party Cemalettin Torun, Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) on the work in the line, "Yenişehir-Vezirhan-Bilecik line, due to the soft soil structure as a result of geological and technical studies, according to the decision, the connection points may be partly shifts," he said.
Torun, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, Bursa YHT project is extremely important for the city, saying that they wanted to reach YHT'e a moment ago.
Ankara-Istanbul line from Bilecik to connect to the 105 kilometer project, between Bursa-Yenişehir in the 75 kilometer part of the Torun, indicating that no trouble and change, in the Yenişehir-Vezirhan-Bilecik 30 kilometer of the soil structure due to the softness of the troubles, he said. Torun, said:
Kar Due to the softness of the soil structure in Yenişehir-Vezirhan-Bilecik line due to geological and technical studies, there may be partial shifts in the connection points. As a result of this shift, the current line may be approaching İnegöl, but this may be the result of technical studies of the ministry officials. What is important for us is to ensure that the high-speed train comes from Ankara to Bursa. Bizim
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Works on Bursa City Square-Terminal Tram Line 24/05/2016 Works on Bursa City Square-Terminal Tram Line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe stated that the works on T2 tram line which will serve between Kent Square and Terminal will start again until a few days after the decision of Council of State. Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Kent Square and T2 tram service between the Terminal will serve between the days after the decision of the Council of State said that the decision will start again until a few days. Up to a few days of the troubles experienced on the T2 tram line that was moved to the Council of State Dan
- Work on Ankara-Istanbul Yht Line 27/12/2013 Works on Ankara-Istanbul Yht Line: Road laying works were completed in the 7 kilometer section within the scope of Gebze Köseköy Rehabilitation Project, which will start electricity works at YHT section of Izmit, which will reduce the railway transportation between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 112 hours. Electricity transmission between Ankara and Istanbul will start from the 7 hour to 3. According to information received, within the scope of Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project, the road laying work in the 112 kilometer section has been completed. Within the scope of the project, electrification works will be carried out in the direction of Ankara along the train line starting from the direction of 3 km Izmit direction of Köseköy Train Station. Testing of electrification plants Elektr
- Work on Ankara YHT 16/02/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line studies: General Director of TCDD Suleyman Karaman, Eskisehir-Istanbul high-speed train (YHT) line to test the construction of the train came to Bilecik. Karaman and the accompanying team chatted with the employees for a while after receiving information about the works from the contractor company officials. Karaman and his entourage left Bilecik to study the construction of the YHT on the Sakarya-Istanbul route.
- Work on Ankara-Istanbul Yht Line 22/07/2014 Work on Ankara-Istanbul Yht Line: High speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the railway transportation between Ankara and Istanbul from 7 to 3 hours, continues in full swing. Within the scope of Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project of the YHT line, the 112 worker working in the 120 kilometer section continues the completion of the line. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the official opening of the 25 in July on the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line located at the railway station at Izmit Railway reached the final stage. Izmit Railway Station, which was renovated last year within the scope of the project that will connect Ankara and Istanbul with YHT, provides service to the passengers as bağla
- Works on the Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train lines continue uninterrupted 19/01/2013 AK Party Yozgat deputy Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train line continued uninterrupted work, he said. Deputy Baser, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 date and planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics in the first phase of the high-speed train project that constitutes the construction work on the Yerköy-Sivas line continued rapidly. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Yerköy-Sivas stage was completed to a great extent, while the Yerköy-Ankara stage was in the tender evaluation process.
- Sanliurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line construction works are ongoing (TCDD GAP Action Plan Projects) 05/07/2013 Sanliurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line construction works are ongoing and will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). New developments have been recorded on the tender for the "Şanlıurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line" under the "Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan". According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the completion of the implementation projects is expected to be completed. Authorities, after the completion of the work to be made to the construction tender TCDD Board of Directors will apply for approval and after the approval of the preparation of the preparation process will be noted. The tender announcement is expected to be made in 2014. The line in question is about 416 million liras Söz
- Works on Cumaovası-Tepeköy İZBAN line were examined on site 21/11/2014 Studies on the site of Cumaovasi-Tepekoy IZBAN line were examined: TCDD 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir, Head of Department Muzaffer Ergiri, Head of Department of Load Ibrahim Celik, and Deputy Director of Road Osman Aksun, on Friday in the.
- BTK Railway Line Works, Snow and Cold Listening 31/01/2017 BTK Work in the Railway Line, Snow and Cold does not listen: that Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan closely monitored, Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan will connect Baku-operation in Tbilisi-Kars railway line minus 30 degree, despite the snow and the type continues uninterrupted . Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, which will combine the rail network 95 percent of the BTK railway line completed. The test is expected to take place in the railway line in the coming months. BTK Despite the heavy winter conditions in the railway line, the company continued to work by the company, despite the winter conditions, the company officials continued to work very intensely, working as a double shift ağır
- Sakarya, Kentpark stop within the scope of city rail system project started work 07/11/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the construction of stations to be established within the scope of city rail system work. Head of Transportation Department Ismail Yolcu said in his written statement that the works of the city rail system are continuing. Passenger, said in the description of the following statements: "Our city rail system project in the first stage of our stations in Kentpark, 32 Evler, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler continue to work to set up. Our stations will be 32 meters wide, 2,5 meters long, and we will renew our existing two stations geniş
- Sakarya, Kentpark stop within the scope of city rail system project started work 07/11/2012
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on the construction of stations to be established within the scope of city rail system work. Head of Transportation Department Ismail Yolcu said in his written statement that the works of the city rail system are continuing. The passenger stated in his description: ızı We are continuing our works to establish our stations located in the first phase of our urban rail system project at Kentpark, 32 Homes, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler. Work at the 32 Homes and Terminal stops moving fast. We started to work at the Kentpark stop. Our stations will be 2,5 meters wide, 80 meters long, and we will renew our existing two stations. First stage İlk
- Work on the coal field caused roadway cracks 14/08/2014 Work on the coal field led to the formation of cracks in the highway: the studies on the coal field in the Yatağan Thermal Power Plant led to the formation of cracks in the Yeşilbağcılar-Turgut neighborhoods. Yeniköy Electricity Generation Co. (YEAŞ) connected to Yatagan Thermal Power Plant coal field during the extraction of coal, work carried out near the region of Yatagan's Yeşilbağcılar Quarter of the highway connecting Turgut District with a depth of 1 meter cracks occurred. Gendarmerie teams, who were on duty as a patrolman, noticed the situation, and the highways teams who came to the region upon warning, put warning signs on the highway and closed the highway. The traffic between the two neighborhoods was provided by the secondary road. YEAŞ General Director İbrahim YE
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Bursa YHT station is in full swing 06/03/2013 Bursa YHT station is in full swing The year is the dream of the high-speed train will come to Bursa, while the station continues to debate on the same speed. As the high-speed train from Ankara to Bursa is known, three stations are located within the borders of our city. The first station is the city center of Yenisehir. The second is Yenişehir. The only difference is that the address of the second station is at Yenişehir Airport. The third is Balat, the Gate. In the first phase of the project, after the Yenişehir for the high-speed train, the second station was Gürsu. Gursu Mayor Orhan Özcü, who is trying to make the station work in Gürsu, was so guilty.
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is working on the T3 tram line 06/02/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality T3 tramway works are being carried out. Works are planned for the ıy T3 Tramway Tender tı which is planned to be carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Rail Systems. The officials we met on the subject, Santral Garage to reach the terminal tram line will be extended to Demirtaş Organized Industrial Zone and then to the center of Demirtaş neighborhood. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is working on the T3 tram line 11/02/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is working on the T3 tram line Works related to the Bursa T3 Tramway Tender tı which is planned to be carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Department. The officials we met on the subject, Santral Garage to reach the terminal tram line will be extended to Demirtaş Organized Industrial Zone and then to the center of Demirtaş neighborhood. After the studies and necessary approvals are received, the tender is planned to be tendered in the second half of this year. Ref .: Investments Magazine 107830 April 2012 (ŞB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Bursa T1 Trolley work has reached the final stage 30/06/2013 Works on Bursa T1 Tram Line have reached the final stage: The works will be completed in 1 tram line on the T25 tramway of the Sculpture-Power Plant Garage which brings together the center of Bursa with the convenient transportation of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality. Sculpture-Santral Garage The final stage of the construction of T1 tram line. Milling and asphalt works on the T1 line The 1 will start at 05.00 on Monday July at the Atatürk Monument and will continue for 25 days. Asphalt renewal work will be carried out in the stage of the stage of the traffic flow along the line will be provided in a controlled manner, certain stages will be closed to traffic traffic routes will be directed to alternative routes. On the other hand, by the BURULAŞ and Public Transport Branches, Öte
- Bursa City Center-Terminal Tram Line Work Started 01/01/2016 Works started in Bursa City Center-Terminal Tram Line: Rail laying works started on the T2 tram line projected by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to connect the city square to the terminal. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the city square to connect the terminal between the projected T2 tram line rail laying work began. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 158 million TL rail system manufacturing, as well as the new wagons environmental regulations, along with Istanbul to invest about 300 million TL said. Chairman Altepe, approximately 9,5 kilometers long line manufacturing, railway and highway bridges within the manufacturing N
- Ankara-Istanbul Interstate Yht Project reports that the investigation and ground surveys, geotechnics, geological studies and dismantling process have begun in the lower and upper structure of the line 22/02/2012 General Directorate of State Railways, 15 December-1 February between the analysis and ground surveys, geotechnical and geological studies were done in Köseköy-Gebze section, 1 reported that starting from February, the dismantling process began in the lower and upper structure of the line. General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of Press and Public Relations Consultancy in a written statement, recently in the national press and Kocaeli local press Eskisehir-Istanbul YHT Project, Köseköy-Gebze section was reminded about some news related to the section. According to a statement written by TCDD to the lam Central Finance and Contracts Unit ıl, TCDD stated that the perception of TCDD was deliberately misleading by the public.
- Apaydın: hatt The studies on Ankara-Sivas YHT line continue intensively Ap 17/06/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınContinues its iftar programs initiated by Regional Directorates. Apaydın, 16 June 2017 on the TCDD Sivas 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Executive Vice Presidents, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office of the Assistant Director of the Board of Inspectors, 1. Speaking in the program attended by the Legal Consultant, Press and Public Relations Consultant and Department Heads, Apaydın said, iri We will reach the goals of 2023 together. Hukuk Apaydın, reminiscent of the State Railways as an 160 annual institution, stated that after the works carried out in the first years of the Republic, it was neglected after 1950 and a new railway mobilization has been started since 2003 yol
- Izmir-Bursa highway continues to work 30/10/2014 Works on the İzmir-Bursa highway are continuing: Pedestrian crossing, sign-sign changes and pedestrian pavement work continue on the Bursa-İzmir highway passing through the Lapseki district of Çanakkale. Tayfun Sevim, a member of Çanakkale Provincial Assembly, said: d The General Directorate of Highways is currently carrying out double road works in our district. Canakkale 142. Road signs are renewed by the Chief of Road Branches. In addition, work is continuing for pedestrian pavement, ”he said. Lapseki Mayor Eyup Yilmaz stated that the accidents in the district are sad and said, “We have not yet clarified, but we can turn the middle refuges in the district with wires. Marking of continuous pedestrian crossings at short intervals…
- Istanbul YHT Project is in progress 09/09/2012 Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as planned 29 October 2013'da continue to work to complete said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who came to Kocaeli to conduct a series of investigations into the Bay District of Kocaeli, said that the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project (YHT) was working on the completion of 29 October 2013 as planned. In order to examine the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the Köseköy-Gebze section of the Train Project, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım from the Körfez District of Kocaeli has received a briefing from Kocaeli Governor Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. More…
- Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly (Photo Gallery) 06/01/2015 Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly: Arifiye district of Sakarya High Speed Train (YHT) station after the collapse of the pier as a result of the collapse of the construction work continues at full speed. The high speed train that runs from Ankara to Istanbul (YHT) was a bridge between the Sapanca-Pamukova stops. The 29 May 2014 was at the Arifiye station. 5 worker who was wounded from underneath the debris was taken to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. At the Arifiye railway station, the station is being rebuilt in accordance with YHT. Pedestrians ...
- Konya Wheat Market YHT Station works in progress 23/09/2016 Konya Wheat Market YHT Station work is underway: The wheat market YHT Station has begun to return to the story of snake waits with curiosity and expropriation. Ziya Altunyaldız, the AK Party deputy, said: iya Garlar acts as a center for the pump. In this respect, gar is a mission for Konya arı said the Collector and Distribution Group. Gar, which will bring a new dimension to Konya's showcase and railway transportation; Will rise in the field in the old Wheat Market. The city, which is expected to be completed within 2018, will make the city a center for rail transport. New Gar; both Konya-Ankara and Konya-Eskişehir YHT lines-
- Studies in YHT Projects Full Gas 28/06/2017 YHT Projects Full Gas: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated that the infrastructure works at YHT in Ankara-Sivas reached a level of 75. Turkey's four sides of the high-speed train (HT) and High Speed Train (YHT) that bakanarsl stating that they connect with the line, "the construction of the so far thousand 213 kilometers YHT line was completed. Continues the construction of 3 thousand kilometers YHT and HT line. However 5 Thousands of 277 kilometers of YHT and HT are continuing the study of the etude-project studies, "he said. Underlining that the investment allowance for railways this year is over 11,3 billion liras Bu
- Yozgat's YHT and Airport Projects Continuously Continue 18/08/2018 . High Speed Train Proj and ”Airport Projects“, one of Yozgat's major achievements, continue to be intense. Those who want to reach his hometown Yozgat with the dream of meeting his loved ones will have a chance to travel faster with High Speed Train in 2019. Similarly, the Airport Project is planned to be completed before the project date. In the 15 of the High Speed Train Project, which is one of the mega investments that have been given to Yozgat in the last 2019 year, the Airport Project is planned to be completed in 2020. The President of the Constitutional Commission, Bekir Bozdag, in his statements related to the projects, emphasizes that at every opportunity, Yozgat will lead to a different club. When these projects are completed, Yozgatlı Bu