The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which was proposed by Azerbaijan and started construction in a short time, has expressed interest in Central Asian countries as well as in Afghanistan.
In Afghanistan, Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey met officials in order to discuss regional projects. The Turkmenistan government made a statement on the results of the talks and drew attention to the importance of the project.
In addition to Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan has stated that it wants to take part in the project. Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project envisages the transport of Chinese and Central Asian products to European countries and the delivery of European goods to these countries.
Within the scope of the project, modernization of Ahalkala Tbilisi line was also considered. Construction works in Georgia are carried out with the aid of Azerbaijan's 775 million dollars. The project is expected to be completed in December and will be available in the first half of 2015.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BTK railway line will increase trade between Kazakhstan and Turkey 16/12/2013 BTK railway line with Kazakhstan will increase trade between Turkey: Kazakhstan Ambassador Canseyit Tüymebayev, the trade volume between the two countries 4 billion dollars now, said: "These figures in the coming years, the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi after the operation of the railway line will exceed $ 10-15 billion," he said . Tüymebayev stated that in the event of the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, organized by Kazak Turks Culture and Social Assistance Association in Konya Governor Ahmet Kayhan Teachers' House, 28 Kazakh-Turkish High School in Kazakhstan and Kazakh-Turkish University in 3. In these educational institutions established in the provincial centers, Tüymebayev stated that Turkish courses were given.
- US to Carry Cargo to Afghanistan via Kazakhstan 07/05/2018 The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, approved the protocol for the US to carry out special cargo transportation to Afghanistan via the Aktau and Kurık ports in the Caspian Sea. Kazahstanskaya According to the Pravda newspaper, President Nazarbayev signed the law on the adoption of the protocol on the amendment of the "Agreement on the provision of commercial cargo transit between the United States and Kazakhstan over the territory of Kazakhstan". The protocol envisions the addition of Kazakhstan's Aktau and Kurık ports to the United States on the route of special cargo transportation to Afghanistan. The agreement between Kazakhstan and the USA on the "Carriage of special cargoes through the territory of Kazakhstan" was signed at 20 June 2010. The parties have foreseen to amend the agreement in September,
- Minister Yıldırım: "Our citizen is proud of YHT" 03/10/2012 Minister Yıldırım made a public opinion survey for the determination of the demands of the citizens of the period, according to the latest survey of the results of interesting results in the poll said. According to the survey, citizens, no matter what the cost 80 percent said they would like to proceed with the construction of high-speed train lines Lightning, while the ratio of those who believe upgrade of Turkey to the developed countries leagues speed train that found the 65 percent was noticed. Percentage of respondents 77 high-speed train as the government and the state pointed out that the success of the Lightning, said: '' High-speed train to develop its own city in terms of economic, commercial, tourism, such as the ratio of believers e
- Logistics industry needs 50 more than thousand 11/07/2013 The logistics sector needs more than one thousand 50 elements: Beykoz Logistics Vocational School has so far provided 2000 graduates to the business world. In the 2023 500 dollars by placing Turkey's export target for the year of billion of logistics services that will support him not only in production also increased in importance. With the growth and globalization of the economy, the increasing need for qualified personnel in the logistic sector is increasing. Beykoz Logistics Vocational School, which was established in order to meet this need and train qualified logistics personnel in the sector in a short time, has brought the graduates of 2000 to the business world so far. Just focused on the theme of logistics, all programs are qualified to the logistics industry Sadece
- Second Railway Line Opened From China to Kazakhstan 31/12/2012 According to the Shinhua agency, a freight train from Lienyüngang, the port city of Ciangsu province in eastern China, passed the Xinjiang-Kazakhstan border and entered Kazakhstan. The train is said to have crossed into Kazakhstan from Kargas, Xinjiang and it is expected that the same city will be transformed into an international network with highways, railway lines and pipelines. The cost of the railway crossing the cost of the Chinese side 962 million dollars is recorded, while the first line is expected to relieve Alatav. 15,6, a railway line from China to Kazakhstan and Central Asia, carries a million tons of cargo. With this last line of Kargas crossing, the average 2020 per year up to 20 ye
- Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan railway line opened 12/05/2013 Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan railway line opened The rails were placed in the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran railway network project, which is called the North-South corridor of Central Asia. Within the scope of the railway line project, which has a total length of 926, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan border merged. The opening ceremony of the line connecting Turkmenistan with the Kazakhstan border was held today. President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov and Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev opened the railway line of Bolashak (Kazakhstan) - Serhetyaka (Turkmenistan). Speaking at the opening ceremony, Kazakh Nazarbayev, the host, said he was very pleased to participate in the opening of a large project with historical significance for the two countries. Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan Türkmen
- Batumi-Kazakhstan railway line opens 31/01/2014 The Batumi-Kazakhstan railway line opens: An introductory meeting was organized by the Georgian railways in the Batumi-Kazakhstan Almaty railroad carriage to be launched by 1 as of February. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Chairman of the Board of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters' Association (DKİB), in his speech at the meeting held in the service building stated that they believed that the railway line would make a significant contribution as an alternative route to foreign trade towards Central Asia. The fact that it will extend to Kazakhstan and even to China is of special importance in parallel with the importance we attach to the creation of alternative and new routes in our exports and in parallel with our work on this subject.
- Batumi-Kazakhstan Railway Line Opens Today 01/02/2014 Batumi-Kazakhstan Railway Line Opening Today: By completing the infrastructure of Georgia, 1 will open its Batumi-Almaty / Kazakhstan railway line, which will be officially opened in Batumi on February 2014, by completing the infrastructure of Georgia. 1 will open its official opening in Batumi on February 2014. An introductory meeting was held in Trabzon for Batumi-Almaty / Kazakhstan railway line. Trabzon Mercantile Exchange Meeting Hall in the meeting held by the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Union (DKİB) Chairman Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Trabzon Port Operations Manager Muzaffet Ermiş, Georgia Consul General of Trabzon Paata Kalandadze and Georgia Railways official Rusudan Gogisvanidze attended. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Chairman of the Board of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (DKİB), said in his speech,)
- Batumi Kazakhstan railway line opened 03/02/2014 Batumi Kazakhstan railway line opened: Batumi Railway Customs Terminal, which will carry cargo between Georgia and Batumi, was put into service with a ceremony attended by Turkish officials. The Batumi Railway Customs Terminal, which will carry cargo between Georgia and Batumi, was put into service with a ceremony attended by Turkish officials. Chairman of Adjara government to Arçil Khabadz, at a ceremony in Batumi railway station, railway terminal was inaugurated, that he would contribute more to the development of economic relations with Turkey Georgia. Khabadze, the terminal will provide economic contribution to transport in the region by expressing, "the region, Central Asian countries or even to be transported up to China"
- Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran Railway Line 3 to be Opened in December 30/11/2014 Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran Railway Line 3 Will Be Held in December: Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran's international railway line 3 will be opened in December. Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran international railway line 3 will be opened in December. Turkmenistan-Iran section of the railway will be opened with the opening. The Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan section of the giant project was opened in May last year. With the introduction of the railway, a low cost and fast transportation corridor will be formed in Europe, Central and South Asia and Middle East. 2007-3 will be transported annually on the railway line, which was started to be built in Kazakhstan, Iran and Turkmenistan. The amount of cargo carried forward in the next period is expected to rise to 5-10 million tons. Railway…