Aksaray Yenikapi Subway Line Opening Ceremony
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Aksaray Yenikapi Subway Line Opening Ceremony 10/11/2014 Aksaray Yenikapi Metro Line Opening Ceremony: Davutoglu Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line opened the seat of the seat of the seat of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Elvan "today we take the 700-meter connection and the new station opened Ataturk Airport, Marmaray and Taksim subway connections with the construction of a lost ring is almost. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line and the new station that they commissioned today were the construction of a missing ring with the connections of Atatürk Airport, Marmaray and Yenikapı-Taksim-Hacıosman subways. dedi 900 is directly addressing our people. seyahat
- Test drive on Aksaray Yenikapı metro line 04/08/2014 Aksaray Yenikapi metro line test drive: Aksaray The first test drive in Yenikapı metro is performed on 8 August 2014 The first test drive in Aksaray Yenikapı metro line was established this year. Accordingly, the first test drive of the line will be held on 8 August 2014. With the Yenikapı Aksaray metro line, which is 10 kilometers long, the airport will be integrated with the Marmaray and Taksim subways. The transportation time between the two stops will be only 0.7 minutes.
- Aksaray - Yenikapi Metro Line 9 Opens on Sunday, November 05/11/2014 Aksaray - Yenikapi Metro Line 9 Opening on November Sunday: Aksaray - Yenikapi Metro Line will be opened with the participation of Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas. 2019 430 2019 776 1 and XNUMX kilometers of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the year of the modern metro network with the goal of opening a metro line is opened and connecting the rail systems in Istanbul ... It will be integrated with Marmaray and Taksim subways. The transportation time between the two stops will be only XNUMX minutes. Aksaray ...
- Yenikapı-Aksaray metro line opens 07/11/2014 Yenikapı-Aksaray metro line opens: Istanbul residents can easily reach Atatürk Airport. Yenikapı-Aksaray metro line opens The Aksaray - Yenikapı connection connecting the airport to the Marmaray and Hacıosman subways will be opened on Sunday. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu will attend the ceremony to be opened with the line between Kartal - Ataturk Airport 81 minutes. Thanks to the connection, Topkapı-Sultançiftliği and Otogar-Başakşehir metro lines and Merter-Bağcılar tram line will be integrated with Marmaray. Passengers arriving from the airport will be able to transfer from Yenikapı to Marmaray and Kadıköy - Kartal subways. Thanks to the same line, the metro from Yenikapı can be reached more easily by Taksim, Levent, Mecidiyeköy, Maslak and Hacıosman. Ceremony 9 T
- Claim of a compulsory invitation for the opening of the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line 07/11/2014 Aksaray - Yenikapi metro line opening for the invitation to invite the claim: Istanbul Water and Sewerage Administration (ISKI), Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu to be held on Sunday to join the opening of the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line staff were not reported any compulsion. İSKİ said in a statement today, some media outlets about the internal announcements of the institution published in the news said. One of the most important problems of Istanbul is the transportation, which is stated in the following statement: "One of the most important investments at this point is the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line, which has been completed by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. It will be opened by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality."
- Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line opened (Video) 10/11/2014 Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line opened: Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line connecting the Istanbul Metro and Marmaray was opened with the ceremony attended by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu. The line connecting the rail transport on the European and Asian sides of the Ataturk Airport-Kartal metro 81 minutes fell. Prime Minister Davutoglu, "Marmaray and Europe and Asia connects the second tunnel. A person from Kartal can go to Bagcilar. Such a great revolution makes life easier and enriches our history." said. ONE RING ON THE RAYLI SYSTEM Haliç Metro Transition Bridge and Yenikapı metro station 15 February President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Hal
- Aksaray-Yenikapı Subway Line and Seamless Journey in the Rail System (Video) 10/11/2014 Aksaray-Yenikapı Subway Line with Uninterrupted Travel in Rail System: Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line connecting Istanbul Metro and Marmaray was opened with the ceremony attended by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu. With the line connecting the rail transportation on the European and Asian sides, the Atatürk Airport-Kartal metro 81 falls to the minute. Following the opening of the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and Yenikapı metro station with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who was the Prime Minister of the period in 15 February 2014, a ring is added to Istanbul's rail system. The airport connects Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line connecting the Marmaray and Hacıosman subways with the ceremony attended by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu. Havalimanı
- Aksaray-Yenikapi metro line is for daily 900 thousand people 11/11/2014 Aksaray-Yenikapi metro line is addressed to a thousand people per day 900: A new one was added to the metro lines in Istanbul. The opening of the metro line to the Aksaray-Yenikapı line was held yesterday. DAILY 900 THOUGHTS INTEGRATED OUR PEOPLE Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş attended. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Elvan said that the Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line and the new station that they commissioned today were the construction of a missing link with the connections of Atatürk Airport, Marmaray and Yenikapı-Taksim-Hacıosman subways, and said,-This meaningful connection travels in subways and Marmaray Açılış
- Aksaray Yenikapı metro's opening date has been confirmed 12/08/2014 Aksaray Yenikapı metro's opening date has been confirmed: The first test drive was made at 8 August 2014 The opening date of the Yenikapı metro station was announced. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality shared the latest state of Aksaray Yenikapı metro line with a length of 0.7. The subway line will be put into service in September. Ince Tunnel and station rough construction works in Yenikapı-Aksaray area have been completed and studies on electromechanics and fine works are ongoing. It is aimed to complete the operation in September and start the journey of the line. When the subway line is completed, the connections between Marmaray and Yenikapı-Taksim-Hacıosman will be provided at Yenikapı station. Ve When the Aksaray Yenikapı metro line is completed Metro
- Aksaray-Yenikapı Subway Raised House Prices in Istanbul 11/11/2014 Aksaray-Yenikapı Metro, which was opened to Istanbul, has raised home prices: It is an unacceptable fact that the subway that opened to Istanbul affected the house prices as well as reducing traffic and facilitating transportation. According to the news of Emlakeki; Istanbul metro line continues to expand. With the opening of the connection between Aksaray and Yenikapi 665 meters eyes have been turned into house prices ... Aksaray-Yenikapı line with a passenger from Kartal to the metro to Yenikapı by transferring to Marmaray and from there to Aksaray-Airport-Basaksehir line without interruption. Thanks to the same line, the transition to Yenikapı-Taksim-Hacıosman subway will also be possible. The new drop-off line from Kartal Ataturk Airport to 81 minutes. Thanks to the connection, Topkapı-Sultançiftliği and Otogar-Başakşehir metro sayesinde