4 of the world. Technical trip from the municipality to the big suspension bridge: Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (including Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway and the world's 4. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Izmit Bay Bridge, a large delegation from the Municipality of Bolu carried out a technical examination.
2682 meters of the total length 1550 meters and the middle aperture length is 4 meters. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway, which is being constructed within the scope of Izmit Bay Bridge Bolu Municipality has carried out a technical tour of the delegation. Bolu Municipality Deputy Mayor İhsan Ağcan, Bolu City Council Members, Bolu Municipality Directorate of Reconstruction, Directorate of Science Affairs, Directorate of Parks and Gardens, Support Services Directorate and Water and Sewage Works personnel participated in the technical tour.
In May, the municipality delegated the giant project to the sea from the land and the sea. The delegation from Bolu Municipality, who gave information about the project to the delegation, the Bridge Chief Engineer Erdogan Dedeoglu, the road between Gebze-Gemlik 2015 will be finished by the end of the year, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 4 of the world. Great Suspension Bridge 14/05/2013 4 of the world. Members of the Bursa Branch of the Great Suspension Bridge Chamber of Civil Engineers visited the important pillar bridge construction of the Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir highway project. IMO Bursa Branch Turkey's largest project to continue editing techniques trips. Engineers who visited the Istanbul - Gebze - Orhangazi - Izmir motorway hanging bridge construction will reduce the time between Istanbul - Bursa between 1 hours and Istanbul - İzmir between 3.5 hours and Istanbul. Engineers accepted by Erdoğan Dedeoğlu, Head of Bridge Suspension Bridge before the trip, received information from Dedeoğlu. Dedeoğlu, 800 personality D
- 2 of the world. the big suspension bridge will be 29/12/2014 2 of the world. There will be a large suspension bridge: Istanbul-Izmir highway to 3,5 hour to reduce the road. With the new year, the ropes will be towed on the bridge that will connect the two sides of Izmit Bay. Without a hitch in the program, the bridge silhouette will appear in May. Next year will be opened to vehicle traffic in December. THE NEW YEAR RETIRED The bridge bridge, which is the most sensitive transit point of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project, is being built between Dilburnu in Dilovası District of Kocaeli and the Cape Cape of Altınova District of Yalova. …
- Alim Tells the World's Longest Suspension Bridge 04/05/2016 Alim, the world's tallest suspension bridge told: The most important infrastructure projects in the history of the Republic of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which is among the team to sign a project such as the implementation of the Highways 1. Regional Directorate North Marmara Highway Control Chief Engineer Suspension Bridge Chief Cevat Alim met with the students of Erciyes University Civil Engineering Club. 3 will be built by a team of Turkish engineers and will be a product of high engineering and technology. The 8 lane road and the 2 lane will pass through the Bosphorus Bridge at the same level. Both aesthetic and technical features of the world se
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world 20/06/2017 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world. will be the longest suspension bridge in the world with the middle opening.` `Minister Arslan, Covered district of Tekirdag Municipality Square '' Goodness for Iftar '' program participated in. Talking here, Tekirdag's industry, economy, industry with Istanbul with reviving the economy, he said Turkey was a very important center. 1915 2023 years of investments in Tekirdag ...
- Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world 19/03/2015 Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world: Minister Bilgin stated that the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world and the tender process will begin in the middle of this year. Feridun Bilgin, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the tender process for the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge, which will be the longest suspension bridge in the world, will start in the middle of this year. Bilgin, said in a statement, Gallipoli-Lapseki route in the middle of the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge Project to be held in the middle of the High Planning Council (YPK) decision to apply to the Ministry of Development, he said. Among the 352 year targets of Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway Project, which has a total length of 2023 N
- Technical University organized a technical visit to Atılım University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project (Photo Gallery) 28/04/2013 Breakthrough University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project Technical Tours in Edit Leap University of 41 a group of people consisting of the Civil Engineering Department students and faculty members, 20 April 2013 Saturday morning 7 by moving from Ankara 00, respectively Bozüyük, Bilecik and Mezitler the site, located near organized a technical trip. High speed train project during the construction period, such as the bridge, viaduct, road, NATM tunnel structures, such as ground improvement, slope stability, etc. The application processes of such techniques have been seen. In the second part of the trip, different buildings on the historical peninsula were visited in Istanbul. Source: atilim.edu.tr
- Technical Trip to Marmaray 10/08/2014 Technical Excursion to Marmaray: In order to gain knowledge and experience of the teachers working in Sivas Education Center in relation to MARMARAY, a technical visit was organized in 04-05 August 2014 for the days of 2 to be opened in the part of MARMARAY project (Ayrılık Çeşmesi - Kazlıçeşme). In the technical tour under the chairmanship of H.İbrahim KÜTÜK, Vice President of Education and Training Department, Marmaray Passenger Manager M.Rahmi GÜL, 1. Regional Director of EYS C.Yaşar TANGÜL, 1. Real Estate Construction Assistant Manager L.Muammer MERİÇLİ, 1. Cengiz NAMA, the Regional EYS Specialist Levent YAĞCI and Marmaray Traffic Chief Controller, are responsible for the Bölge
- Technical Trip to Samulaş from MMO 26/12/2014 Technical Trip from MMO to Samulaş Technical Chamber of Mechanical Engineers (MMO) Samsun Branch organized a technical trip to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. for the students of the department of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ondokuz Mayıs University. Deputy Chairman of the MMO Samsun Branch Özkan Er, Branch Manager Kadir Serkan Atılgan and Press-Broadcast Officer Onur Düzovalı and 39 student members attended. Student members are welcomed by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Member of the Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. After brief information, Operation Manager Sevilay Germi and Maintenance and Repair Manager Ziya Kalafat, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. general knowledge, managerial status, genel
- Construction Club Organized a Technical Trip to Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge 23/12/2015 Construction Club Technical Trip to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club, the world's 4. the biggest suspension bridge will be Izmit-Gulf Crossing Bridge construction site organized a technical trip. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge is being constructed on the Izmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-Izmir Motorway Project. The giant project, which is expected to be completed next year, will reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours. Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club together with ZAFO Kanbir, a member of the 27 club and their mentors, will be able to make the loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.
- Technical Trip from Karabük Students to Estram 24/12/2015 Technical Visit to Estram from Karabük Students: The students of Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering Faculty visited Estram and got information about Estram's work. In the technical excursion program organized by Karabük University within the scope of vocational education programs, 40 students from the Faculty of Rail Systems Engineering came to Eskişehir and visited Estram. Students who took information about Estram's activities visited the Tram Maintenance Workshop and Estram Traffic Control Center. Students who want to repeat this kind of technical visits thanked the Estram authorities.