the only steam locomotive running in Sandikli Turkey: Turkey's only working steam locomotive, Wooden break in counties. The locomotive, which is also used for touristic trips and nostalgic films, stayed at the Sandıklı railway station where 50 came with foreign tourists.
Citizens of great interest to the nostalgic locomotive, took a souvenir photo.
The locomotive Naci Akdag, said that the only steam locomotive running according to official records in Turkey. Locomotive 1942 model is made in Germany, Henschel factory is produced, revision in Uşak indicating that they have built Akdag, yaptır our trip route Uşak, Afyonkarahisar, Sandikli, Karakuyu, Isparta, Burdur, Dinar. There are mostly Germans in our tour, from Austria, England, Holland, Slovenia, Japan, even tourists. There is one Austrian family Bir.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sandıklı - Denizli Railway Line Road Renovation Project Supervision and Consultancy Services for Railway Line Road Renovation Works between Sandıklı - Dazları - Denizli Stations 04/04/2011 The tender was canceled. The pre-selection will be announced again for the canceled tender. The companies that apply for pre-election applications are as follows: 1. Altınok Consultancy, 2. Bimtaş Bosphorus Consultancy, 3. Eurostudios, 4. Kaiser Engineering, 5. Mescioğlu Engineering, 6. Pegaso - SWS, 7. Yüksel Project
- Binali Yıldırım: Railways will be the locomotive of our independence as well as the locomotive of our future 21/01/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, how much better the year 2011 for Turkey, said can be said in terms of western countries so that now a bad year, "to reach 2023 target 'which is difficult on immediate success, and the impossible takes a little time' with logic we are working, "he said. Minister Yıldırım, the last 9 years, 112 billion transportation and access infrastructure, said they invested. As in the world, Turkey also stated that the most important means of transportation highways Yildirim, said that the move via highways of 90 percent in Turkey. Before 2003, only 6 X
- Tender Announcement: Labor Service Will Be Taken (During the Renovation of Roads with Afyon-Sandikli Station Fast Road Renewal Machine) 29/03/2016 TCDD. Operation 7. Regional Directorate Labor Services Will Be Taken SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Business Owner 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (email@example.com) f) Name, surname / title of the relevant personnel : Yildiray BASOL - 2141943. Regional Road Manager 7. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Matter…
- First Turkish Steam Locomotive KARAKURT 28/04/2014 The first Turkish steam locomotive KARAKURT: 4 April 1957 Adnan MENDERES, who was in the opening ceremony of the Cement Factory in Eskişehir (Çukurhisar), gave honor to the State Railways Cer At Workshop in 5 April. In order to popularize the railway, train and railroads, they took a ride to one of the locomotives of "Mehmetçik" and "Efe" miniature trains, which were to be operated in the Ankara Youth Park that year. Can you do it if I ask you? " he said. In 1958, Eskişehir Cer N
- Veteran of the Abdülhamid Khan Steam Locomotive 24/02/2017 Abdul Hamid Khan veteran steam locomotive: Abdulhamid Han period came to Turkey and is the oldest steam train in Turkey, waiting for new projects. The historical train that is displayed in front of the Atatürk Vocational and Technical High School Rail Systems department is expected to be used to contribute to the tourism of the city. Sivas, which has made a name for itself in every period of history, has an important place in the history of the country's railway history. Have a say in the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Turkey during the period beginning on the breakthrough in extending the railway to Sivas, today also carries the imprint of those days. in Sivas, most of the traffic to the 1872 33508 years in Turkey numbered steam train ...
- Sandıklı High Speed Train Survey Works Started 12/07/2019 Sandıklı Mayor Mustafa Çöl promised at the time of the election and Minister Prof.. Dr. Within the scope of the “High Speed Train” project supported by Veysel Eroğlu, geological survey studies for the route started with the station. Within the scope of the studies, the authorities conducting on-site inspections, geological surveys, examining the samples taken from the soil and recording the results with a report. Mayor Mustafa Çöl made a statement about the subject; “In the election process, we have promised and Dr. With the support of Veysel EROĞLU, geological survey studies of the station and route have been started for our High Speed Train project. Future 100 appeals to the year and generations…
- Turkey's first domestic locomotive Karakurt 05/12/2016 Turkey's first locomotive Karakurt: Starting for the first time in England in 1825 years 25 the world and spread all over Europe in rail transport, even though it was not easy spread quite early compared to many technological innovations have entered the Ottoman Empire. The construction of the railway and the production of locomotives and wagons working on that road required the highest technology of the period. For this reason, the first railways in Anatolia could be built with the privileges given to various states. The 1866 kilometer Izmir-Aydin line, built by the British initiative and launched in 130, was the first railway in Anatolia. Outside this line, between Constanta-Tuna and Varna-Ruse Bu
- Announcement of Procurement: Rebuilding of Rails between Afyon and Sandıklı Stations 20/02/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Afyon-Istanbul Racking of Racks (For LOCAL AND FOREIGN CUSTOMERS) I- SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı Gar / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 05 / 15 d) Fax number: 4199 0312 311 53 e) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel Related: Gülhan ÇAVUŞOĞLU 05. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Tender Announcement: It will be done entrance entrance of Sandıklı. 02/04/2013 The entrance of the garage will be made by TCDD 7. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE The construction work of the Sandikli garage shall be tendered by open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 39088 1-Administration's a) Address: ALI ÇETINKAYA MAH. STATION CAD. NO: 6 KAT: 2 MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Telephone and fax number: 2722137621-388 - 2722144729 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document: https: //ekap.kik. gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) The nature, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: ov
- Tender Announcement: Sandıklı Gar entrance 05/04/2013 The entrance of the entrance to the garage is to be done TCDD 7. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE The construction work of the Sandikli garage shall be tendered by open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 39088 1-Administration's a) Address: ALI ÇETINKAYA MAH. STATION CAD. NO: 6 KAT: 2 MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Telephone and fax number: 2722137621-388 - 2722144729 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address of the tender document: https: //ekap.kik. gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: AP