TCDD Tepeköy - Selçuk Line 2 Project JCC rejected the objection of Unitek - Tur İnşaat joint venture for the result of the tender for infrastructure, superstructure and electromechanics.
New developments regarding the "Infrastructure, Superstructure and Electromechanical Works" tender within the scope of the "Tepeköy - Selçuk 13nd Line Construction Project" whose proposals were collected on 2013 August 2 by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate have been recorded.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The JCC rejected the objection made by the Unitek - Tur İnşaat joint venture for the result of the tender on 04 September 2014. At this stage, the decision of the JCC will be expected to reach TCDD.
As it is known, Dido Ray Construction Company won the tender with 78.891.531 TL offer.
The approximate cost of 117.023.104,96 was determined as:
1. Alsim Alarko
2. Anastilotiki ATE
3. Assignia - Elite Project
4. Asya Ray - Koçoğlu - Akçadağ Construction
5. B.Ergünler Yol Yapı - Bemak
6. Steels Contracting
7. Dido Ray Building
8. Gülermak - Uzka Construction
9. Kolin - Savronik Elektronik
10. ONH - General - Öz-Er - URS - Özler Yapı
11. Özgün Construction
12. STY İnşaat - E + M Elektrik
13. Sigma - Burkay Construction
14. Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray - Lightning
15. Umut - Bilir Construction - Ultra Teknoloji
16. Ünitek - Tur Construction
17. Yapı Merkezi - Yapıray
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1198 / 15 September 2014 (APE)
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co